Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

SPA RESULTS - Spoilers !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 13)

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyCake

hiten and gauri aka karan and nandini is the best jodi in the television industry when it comes to acting looks and chemitsry none of th e other jodi have all these qualities xcept kn they have a huge fan following alll over the world including me and i head people talking about how they loved this jodi on screen and off screen for the past seven years they have been ruling the indian tv with their fantastic and superb acting so hats off to my darlings they deserve to win and others who dont agree just have to deal with it and be happy for them

thinks you and all your money wasting friends LOL

I am glad no one else won as it is blatantly clear how ridiculous these awards have been and particularly as the recipients too dont recognise them ,

waht say michians ??

wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Post edited. You cannot ask any member to stay away or such. IF as a whole is a forum where anyone has the right to express anywhere as lng as its within IF rules.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 19 May 2008 at 9:27am
gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
KN is sweet, genteel, cool, popular.

but when we are talking about chemistry, passion, heat and getting pulses going, any of the other three nominees can beat them, by a wide margin.

and i say this as a hiten fan. maybe they have more fans, and they are lucky for that. but when it comes to making the screen burn, there are surely plenty of more namkeen jodis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
to the topic creator u dont have to show those angry emotions wth my fav stars and i am soooooooooo happy hiten n gauri won they r the best wat to say Tongue n ya ths is not the right place to discuss abt KN cz we hav michians here so it wll only lead to fights n nothing else
ishimukh Goldie
ishimukh
ishimukh

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

yup as i told for eveyone their fav jodi is the bestest,bt that's unfair to tell Hitz is only ekta's blue eyed boy,sorry bt there many name comes like ronit,shabir,ram,and many and Hitz is one of them,ekta dn't need to make him win,bcoz his fans r there to make him win always as they didn,ekta can waste her money on prachi lolz:)

Exactly if Ekta can put on Prachi why not on Hiten???? That actually shows now how these awards are being worked.Wink

okk agar aisa hi hain then i guess ekta is making all of her star winners including shabir:)

well even if prachi won the best actress in the award functions i do not dispute it and neither do i dispute shabbir winning fav pati inspite of not being their fan coz i know their popularity

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trros

for me da best jodi in indian television is rajeev-aamna no 1 can beat dem Embarrassed after dats its michi Embarrassed &after dat its kn
dats my pov

Clap

Chalo ek aur jodi added.LOL

Very well said. Till date Sujal Kashish (Rajeev-Aamna) could not be beaten by any Jodi. Thats one Jodi which can be called as the Legendary Jodi. No single Jodi till date could show the same Chemistry!!!!!!!!! Even now people are asking when they both are coming together again. That tells a lot!!!!!!!!!!

ishimukh Goldie
ishimukh
ishimukh

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gawker

KN is sweet, genteel, cool, popular.

but when we are talking about chemistry, passion, heat and getting pulses going, any of the other three nominees can beat them, by a wide margin.

and i say this as a hiten fan. maybe they have more fans, and they are lucky for that. but when it comes to making the screen burn, there are surely plenty of more namkeen jodis.

well one thing which i've noticed about the fans of most of the couples is that all claim that their jodi has best chemistry....that's their POV...but my point is that does always romancing each or or doing consumation scene make u the best jodi or the best chemistry???NO....(no offence 2 any fans)

then i guess hiten gauri would've been more popular than ever if they did so coz in any of their serials they did not have any kind of passionate romantic scenes like other jodis

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishimukh

but yes i was dissapointed with the nominations this time espacilly 4 fav pati patni and saas...gautami could not even get in2 the character then how could she win so many nominations??

Hope you are now getting the point about the validity of these awards.Smile Now hope you get where they actually stand and why such a big question mark on them.

Go to top