Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

SPA RESULTS - Spoilers !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 12)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Ritu, I agree that had Sumeet been nominated Milind would not have stood a chance. But among his competitors Milind was way ahead despite all his drawbacks. The man was willing to give up his life for his wife. Can anything surpass that?

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

[

OMG how many text messagges you sent  Shocked your telephone provider must be laughing all the way to the bank !!!

All that money could have gone for worthier causes Cry like helping China's earthquake or Burmas cyclone victims.  Sorry I  am not trying to be  be rude , but am horrified that's all .

wouldn't that have been money better spent.    

i knw i hav wasted my fathers money and for me i spent it for Cuties so it's has been wasted for a special cause,for me mah Cuties come first then the other things,i knw for some it look rubbish bt mah Cuties won and that's a big achivement for me:)

some asked me whether i'm confident enough to claim that GHT won just bcoz of  the votes i had given,i will say  by saying the rate of my voting i tried to indicate to the efforts of other GHT fans who voted almost the same amount or may be more than what i hav voted..that's all bt u all misunderstood meConfused

[/QUOTE]

Thank heavens !! the world is not made of  similar kinds  where priority is given to some fictional characters Shocked over real life situtations . or else all charitable organisations and trusts would ahve shut down.

I personally would be ashamed to misuse phones like this.  Hope everyone concnerned in your family are aware that you used their phones too. 

had this been done by some one in my family I would have cut off  all my connections with them leave alone beign livid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
GT fan stay in your own forum and post all your love for your jodi. You need'nt come here preaching about your jodi's chemistry. So you feel your jodi are deserving winners just as we feel our jodi are deserving winners too. If some fans feel the award is rigged they are free to say so. Dont these fans have freedom in their own forum to voice their opinions? They are not coming to your forum and posting their frustration, are they? So it is better that you keep your views to your own forum to avoid unnecessary quarrels here.
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged

yup as i told for eveyone their fav jodi is the bestest,bt that's unfair to tell Hitz is only ekta's blue eyed boy,sorry bt there many name comes like ronit,shabir,ram,and many and Hitz is one of them,ekta dn't need to make him win,bcoz his fans r there to make him win always as they didn,ekta can waste her money on prachi lolz:)

Exactly if Ekta can put on Prachi why not on Hiten???? That actually shows now how these awards are being worked.Wink
DeSiPride05 IF-Rockerz
DeSiPride05
DeSiPride05

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

[

OMG how many text messagges you sent  Shocked your telephone provider must be laughing all the way to the bank !!!

All that money could have gone for worthier causes Cry like helping China's earthquake or Burmas cyclone victims.  Sorry I  am not trying to be  be rude , but am horrified that's all .

wouldn't that have been money better spent.    

i knw i hav wasted my fathers money and for me i spent it for Cuties so it's has been wasted for a special cause,for me mah Cuties come first then the other things,i knw for some it look rubbish bt mah Cuties won and that's a big achivement for me:)

some asked me whether i'm confident enough to claim that GHT won just bcoz of  the votes i had given,i will say  by saying the rate of my voting i tried to indicate to the efforts of other GHT fans who voted almost the same amount or may be more than what i hav voted..that's all bt u all misunderstood meConfused

Thank heavens !! the world is not made of  similar kinds  where priority is given to some fictional characters Shocked over real life situtations . or else all charitable organisations and trusts would ahve shut down.

I personally would be ashamed to misuse phones like this.  Hope everyone concnerned in your family are aware that you used their phones too. 

had this been done by some one in my family I would have cut off  all my connections with them leave alone beign livid

[/QUOTE]

Well on a logical note, I agree with you Lata.  The fictional characters dont take predence.  But kids often get too much immersed in fictional things and get lost in an fascinatingly imaginary world.  At least that is wot I see here.  Lets not get bothered with it.  I wld say the winning is not a a fair scale and therefore is void to me.  Smile

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by candyfloss

popularity n chemistry/romance dont go together.
KN has huge fan following more than michi.but compare to romance,chemistry n naturality michi comes 1st.KN can never be so convincing,romantic,passionate,hot,full of chemistry like michi.MICHI is one of the best on screen couple.
KN only hv 2/3 mins cute n sweet tete-tete thats all.i dont find any passion or chemistry btwn them.both look too sweet.
the best will be in next spa award KN shud be awarded as special evergreen jodi award n retire from further jodi award.
KN onscreen romance is not impressive any more.They r more concerned with family matters.
MICHI r more of passionate lovers than husband/wife.

well one thing wanna tell KN fans ke hote KN will never loose bcoz we will always make sure that they win:)may be for u KN's romance is not passionate bt for me KN is the most passonate couple both onscreen and offscreen ....MASHAALLAH:)i dn't want my KN to be michi,bcoz mah KN is the institution and legend them selves:)

and one thing i also dn't find any chemistry between michiLOL,bt dn't wanna tell anything more abt their chemistry since it kayamath forum:)dn't wanna hurt anyone's feeling:)

okk nice to talk with all of u,last buh not least for everyone their fav jodi r the bestest...Eend of this discussion from mah side:)

thank god no one else won guys, I would hate if my jodi won by wastign huge money lAngryike this  over soem fictional characters

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
for me da best jodi in indian television is rajeev-aamna no 1 can beat dem Embarrassed after dats its michi Embarrassed &after dat its kn
dats my pov

Edited by trros - 19 May 2008 at 9:24am
ishimukh Goldie
ishimukh
ishimukh

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
well i haven't voted sooo many times by sms or by net...and even if sujata voted soooo many times they weren't counted coz not more than 20 votes r counted from sms or landline

but i have a question--even if balaji gave the award 2 michi or kn 4 fav jodi..then how cum it would be their loss??eitherways both r balaji couples....and hiten about being a blue eyed boy of ekta...even shabbir is also the beb.....and if u read articles they mention hiten gauri the most popular couple 4 the past 7 years...they'ev never mentioned any other couple till date as the most popular jodi....and not only in this spa but also in 2007 and 2005 they won it....and star need not promote them as they r globally popular...so not only as a fan but also as a viewer i do noubt doubt hiten gauri getting the highest votes...no other couple has a fanclub like them
but yes i was dissapointed with the nominations this time espacilly 4 fav pati patni and saas...gautami could not even get in2 the character then how could she win so many nominations??

Go to top