Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

I already said they are void to me. Also Hiten himself pleaded to his fans to let sumone else win. I guess people are too dedicated these days. 😆

people? or maybe bossess are too dedicated today - they have to compensate you for lost projects and make sure you are available for new ones...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ishimukh

well one thing which i've noticed about the fans of most of the couples is that all claim that their jodi has best chemistry....that's their POV...but my point is that does always romancing each or or doing consumation scene make u the best jodi or the best chemistry???NO....(no offence 2 any fans)

then i guess hiten gauri would've been more popular than ever if they did so coz in any of their serials they did not have any kind of passionate romantic scenes like other jodis

Michi's chemistry scorched the screens right from the time when they were not even touching each other and had not even admitted their feelings to each other.  I would say it scorched in the very first scene Michi met. One eye lock was enough to set the screen ablaze and it still does. As to c-night scenes, the Michi c-night was one of the most aesthetically done one without going over board or vulgar, yet the couple were extremely hooot in it. Passion need not be expressed only in physical intimacy.  Michi have mostly had to make do with just eye-locks which express far more than any actions or words for that matter.

And KN had their fair share of romancing and consummation scenes, afterall they were married twice were they not?      

ishimukh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

If there's a question mark on one category then whats the logic that its not in others. To you it may seem otherwise to other nominating Dada Dadi's as Jodi may be wrong. You don't put such characters in that category. And thats a fact.

well nomiantions r mostly based on popularity and that's why even couples like mihir tulsi and om parvati got nominated last year

and talking of rigged..i think the jodi awards of indian telly awards every year is rigged coz there's no voting

and spa being rigged...in 2004 i didn't have internet but i voted through mobile and the best jodi category didn't come at all...i even i asked a few of my friends and they said the same thing...so was that year's jodi award fixed??

and in 2006..i don't know how authentic sbs is though i see most of their news being true...they said kn is leading in fav jodi category ...but finally the award was given 2 kavyanjali....so was that also fixed??

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gawker

people? or maybe bossess are too dedicated today - they have to compensate you for lost projects and make sure you are available for new ones...

Yes boss!  😆 

gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why do kn fans need to convince michi fans that kn are better? even after them winning the award? and why do they need to come to the kymt forum to champion kn's cause? is it not good enough that kn won. why don't they celebrate that rather than convince us that the fight was right?
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishimukh

and spa being rigged...in 2004 i didn't have internet but i voted through mobile and the best jodi category didn't come at all...i even i asked a few of my friends and they said the same thing...so was that year's jodi award fixed??

and in 2006..i don't know how authentic sbs is though i see most of their news being true...they said kn is leading in fav jodi category ...but finally the award was given 2 kavyanjali....so was that also fixed??

There now you yourself are putting down the facts showing if they are rigged or not!!!!!!!!! This is what I am telling repeatedly. That when you know rigging was done in few other categories or some earlier season, what is the guarantee that its not happened even this year.

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gawker its their birth right on this forum that makes KN fans to convince the whole forum KN checmistry is better than ever. I thought you got it by now 😆
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gawker

why do kn fans need to convince michi fans that kn are better? even after them winning the award? and why do they need to come to the kymt forum to champion kn's cause? is it not good enough that kn won. why don't they celebrate that rather than convince us that the fight was right?

well said Gawker👏

I just wanted to avoid this post..🤢looks like no end!!!!!!!!what sort of convincing?do KN fans want to do

Michi won the popularity in seven months...that's the point..👏👏👏
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆😆KN chemistry!!!!!!!!!!from what I heard they r nowhere near our Michi👍🏼

u do not need a c-night to say the chemistry..😆their eye locks r enough😃

Opti ..well said👏

muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

well said Gawker👏

I just wanted to avoid this post..🤢looks like no end!!!!!!!!what sort of convincing?do KN fans want to do

there is no use banging your head against a brick wall , if some fans do not want to see the truth so be it, it is theri loss ******** 😆

Moderator's Note:
Refrain from personal attacks on a section of members

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 15 years ago