SPA RESULTS - Spoilers !!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by KillSerpent

Yaar opti we dint voted that madly for our jodi as we r confident that they will win with their popularity.

we did vote madly.......😭.....i got 172 votes al2gedar nd i kno sum otyhermichi fans also gave a lot votes....sumtyms i feel that dere r no michi fans outside the IF michi gang..😭......i am tooooooo disappointed😡😭

Originally posted by candyfloss

if i'm not mistaken in NB2 u also mentioned abt voting them like this,right?
u luv them so much!**shocked**
Naw i'mnot so obssessed with michi.

i dont know whether SPA is rigged or nt.but i wud have to agree GHT IS the most popular offscreen couple  for now as they are a real life couple & people have been seeing them since 7 yrs.so its obvious their fans wud get hurt if others claim KN won becose of ekta.so its better to stop crying over spilled
milk as it will only lead to a rift b/w KN fans & other jodi fans.
FOR US MICHI IS THE BEST & FOR SOME OTHERS  KN.SO its best
we stop this argument here.
michians, the competition was mostly b/w MICHI & KN.that proves how much fame michi 've achieved within 1 yr,as they were the only jodi posing a threat to kn.definitely michi has a chance to win in coming yrs.pls stop this,
as already it is leading to actor bashing(read shabbir)
Edited by LUV_shabboo - 15 years ago
I would urge HG fans to not respond in this topic, because:

a. This is Kayamath's forum, and hence MICHI will obviously be more loved

b. This might lead to unnecessary fights

Anyway, this show is a farce because Prachi wasn't even nominated for the Best Patni award 😭
Originally posted by optimist

Gaurihiten fan, you seem to be undermining your jodi's popularity yourself. From what you are saying it appears as though you single handedly made your jodi win with all those SMSes and online votes. So then does that mean your jodi is not the most popular?
😆😆dii of course they are not that popular anymore I mean this two have not even been together for GOD knows when now,and how they seems to been winning things only GOD can tell or know😒😔

Just say if Jodi A recieved 80 votes from 1 person and all of them were taken in to account, while Jodi B recieved an individual vote from each of their 10 fans. Which jodi would be more popular? The one who recieved 80 votes from 1 person or the other jodi where 10 people voted...even if it was just the one vote each?

The truth is that awards can never be authenticated. Its natural for the fans of the winners to think that there is no politics involved while the other jodi fans feel that the voting has been manipulated. Thats a natural feeling but I don't understand how ANY fan can say that their favourite on-screen jodi is the most popular on television as if its a fact.😕 Unless we ask each viewer of Indian serials and tally up the votes, you will never get an asnwer. As far as awards go, out of millions of viewers only thousands will bother to vote. Does that give a fair result? Most probably not.

Each popular jodi on the small screen have fans they should be proud about. Unfortunately not all fans can get on to a computer and vote i.e. in the smaller towns.

Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago
Reemz, this whole voting business is a real money spinner for the channels and as you rightly pointed out the winner is not a reflection of who is the most popular. People should understand the game these channels are playing and just stop voting. That would teach the channels a lesson.
Originally posted by krangara

I would urge HG fans to not respond in this topic, because:

a. This is Kayamath's forum, and hence MICHI will obviously be more loved

b. This might lead to unnecessary fights

Anyway, this show is a farce because Prachi wasn't even nominated for the Best Patni award 😭

yes kitto!!!!!!!!!!!my gal was ignored big time😭
Originally posted by optimist

Do you watch Kayamath?  I bet you dont.  Otherwise you would not be talking of KN's magical chemistry. They may have great chemistry but their chemistry is being played down now that they are parents of grown up children which is quite understandable.  Michi also has amazing chemistry.  You see it if you watch the show.

Kayamath may be Ekta's show.  But how much promotion it gets vis-a-vis Kyunki?  The poor actors dont even get a decent wardrobe.  The budget for the show seems to be sparse going by the way episodes are being shot.  The show even shares a writer with Kyunki who is busy working his brains how to reintroduce the original Tulsi back into her parivaar that he has left the story of KYM stagnating for the last three months.  Ekta has repeatedly admitted Kyunki is her favourite show since it is her first soap.  The show always gets maximum coverage in the media and the sets are elaborate.

If KYM is surviving despite the step motherly treatment it seems to be getting from the production house, it is solely because of Michi. No wonder Michi fans are upset that their jodi did not get the award.  But really this award is no criteria to judging which is the best jodi because for the Michians, Michi will always remain the best.

Yes I have seen a few episodes of Kayamath, though haven't really followed the story cos I'm not really interested in it. As for Kyunki, the sole reason I watch that is because of Hiten-Gauri, their portrayal of their characters and their chemistry entices me to watch it. You claim their chemistry is played down now as they are older, but how on earth do actors look their on-screen age in an Ekta show? For us, they still have retained their chemistry and no other couple has ever come close for me.
Also I'll stick to my opinion: for me KN have the best chemistry despite poor scripts and mindless twists in an Ekta show. Despite Kyunki's unbearable track, we fans still watch it to catch a glimpse of them.
No offence but the thing in bold in your post seems a bit forceful, I have seen couples on Indian TV that most people rave about, but for me no one has ever come close to Hiten-Gauri. And like Michi remains the best for you, KN will remain the best for us too.
We as fans should be secure with our favourite jodi's popularity. Even here on I-F, you get fans voting 100s of times on polls and I don't understand why? How is an online poll going to affect your jodi's popularity? By voting countless number of times, you are only trying to convince yourself that they are the best but why does anyone need assuring that their favourites are more popular than others? I'm sorry if I sound all preachy but you should feel proud of your favourites. Awards or NO awards...they are the best for you! What else do you need?

KN have been so popular for over 7 years, who can sustain for that long? Milind-Prachi have got their own nickname and its actually reached the stars! Thats a HUGE achievement in itself. Armaan-Riddhima have brought the youth back to watching television, SV have made women faint/starve at their death.

^So is an award better than all that? I don't think so.
Originally posted by *Reemz*

We as fans should be secure with our favourite jodi's popularity. Even here on I-F, you get fans voting 100s of times on polls and I don't understand why? How is an online poll going to affect your jodi's popularity? By voting countless number of times, you are only trying to convince yourself that they are the best but why does anyone need assuring that their favourites are more popular than others? I'm sorry if I sound all preachy but you should feel proud of your favourites. Awards or NO awards...they are the best for you! What else do you need?

KN have been so popular for over 7 years, who can sustain for that long? Milind-Prachi have got their own nickname and its actually reached the stars! Thats a HUGE achievement in itself. Armaan-Riddhima have brought the youth back to watching television, SV have made women faint/starve at their death.

^So is an award better than all that? I don't think so.

WELL SAID👏