India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

What if?

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Getting back to the KYM track, what if they end up showing Neev turning negative and trying to kill Milsi?  If Prachi comes to know of it she may end up dancing to his tunes only to save Milsi's life.  She may agree to marry him if he promises that he will not harm Milsi.  If at all OGF treads this path, I'll strangle him with my bare hands. I so want the person trying to kill Milsi to be someone other than Neev.  A negative Neev is more dangerous for Michi than a demented WWW.

Edited by optimist - 19 May 2008 at 1:50am

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Could be Opti...
I know for a fact that this track will end only in the mandap.. But I would always wonder as to how would Prachi end up agreeing to the marriage and wear that bridal outfit [which is needed to trigger off duffer's memory].. So there is a good chance of your scenario being played out.. Seeing Prachi's resolution to win back her husband, it seems very unlikely that she would agree to get married to Neev unless something very very drastic happens n the meantime..

Edited by tweety_me14 - 19 May 2008 at 1:55am
ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
if that happens more than OGF i'll strangle myslef Ouch ,
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged
No I don't think that will happen...Prachi won't dance to any psycho's tunes, my only worry is the Sukriti and Alaap angle, I fear what extent Prachi may go to protect's Milind's wealth.
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:57am | IP Logged
opti you have just penned my biggest fear...but the fact that neev has re confirmed he is leaving gives me some hope and other than that if this happens we will still be stuck with neev prachi milind ayesha with ayesha poisoniing milind,milind angry,prachi crying and for a change neev smirking..besides the story shifts to neevs house obviously they will all not stay together or will they??? i will join you in strangling that man if after torturing us for 3 months he gives us michian this painful death Angry Angry besides wld'nt the marriage be illegal ???and milsi can claim his wife like he did tear the divorce paper to supposedly punish prachi during PIM
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I don't think so Opti because jay confirmed that he is leaving SOON so hopefully PA should end in next couple of weeks. Since jay is leaving, it would be nice if neev can leave on a good note.

Edited by petem - 19 May 2008 at 2:00am
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:04am | IP Logged
We can kiss goodbye to this crap if they don't give us our Michi reunion, its 3 months today that Michi were separated due to Milind's amnesia! I won't tolerate bigamy, cross marriages!
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*atia*~

dont worry guys its never gonna happend LOL

enjoy Tongue Big smile

Shocked ShockedShockedShocked Am I reading things or what?

Edited by petem - 19 May 2008 at 2:10am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index