•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

There is lot of speculation going on abt the Gender change of Swayam.

Frankly speaking I'm clueless too. I have no idea , no knowledge in this area

What is a Hijra ? What is the English word for Hijra ?

Speculations by audience -- some say half man / half woman -----some say has both the gender -- weird never heard of it -- some say No gender at all.This is getting crazy.

We are not very exposed in these areas. Everybody is getting very confused....this is taking away half the enthusiasm.

We need to know How & why Swayam turns into a prostitue. Kindly specify in the serial or an article.

Plz don't change the script or react to the members comments of the IF.....ppl who don't come to IF r not liking frequent changes to story.If there is a valid point then change is a must or else stick to original.

Have faith in your story , your work & your Stars....😊

Rahil Azam's divinity is very powerful will pull crowd....all he needs is Pampering...he's a baby at heart. He needs to be happy all the time.😊

Divine Cycle has its own Rhythm --- the moment the mind doubts or is uncertain of a neg comment the flow turn's anticlockwise.Firm Faith is a must.

Edited by Sonu_usa - 15 years ago
Well..I dont think its fair to call Rahil Azam in the show a Hijra..Because he really isnt a hijra..Its just Spli Personality Disorder..

Its just that the man who is a guy in the day turns into a girl at night because of the disorder

Its something that is being used for the first time. 😊 😃

Rahi Azam is not a Hijra ...😃I know that.

WHEN UR  IGNORANT .FAIR /UNFAIR does not arise.Honestly I don't know what that means...Is it a bad word..No offence to anyone...
PPL R not sure what Swayam is all abt....he mentioned a gender change in his article.
I expressed the audience's reaction -- outside IF....all kinds of speculation that R going on...

PPl 's thoughts...intellectual capabilities vary from person 2 person.One talks as per their understanding & knowledge.
I've got more than 200 calls asking me what a hijra is...I have no idea...So I've requested Prod house to clear the air.

Sorry Saraa...after hearing so many speculations...I'm confused now.. 😃

Edited by Sonu_usa - 15 years ago
Hijra isnt a very bad word!! But i dont think its considered to be used on IF! 😃

U dont have to be confused..The only thing is that Swayam turns into a prostitute at night! 😊
listen sonia d word which u r using(i dunn wanna usee it doenst suit 2 b used on IF).... rahill isnt been potrayed as dat ....its just he has got dis mental disability called split personality ro mroe scientifically u can call schizophrenic .....who lives d life of nt one person but dat person lives d life of mroe 2 or more den dat ..... and rahil has been potrayed as dat and hats off 2 him 2 b so sportingly accept d role and i have idneed heard alto dat he is doing amazing job ...... i hope u udnerstoodd now 😛
I Dont like anyone call Rahil Azam hjra OK??

😡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡
     ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡ 😡
        😡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡ 😡   ðŸ˜¡
              ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡
                😡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡
                    ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡   ðŸ˜¡
                       😡   ðŸ˜¡
                             ðŸ˜¡

Miss sinha,

I had mentioned in a earlier post about how some schoolkids play mindgames & twist everything around just to have their way & the serial becomes messy when you make changes as per their demand.

This post is an example of what I'm trying to express.
This Girl Sonu , I think she is from United States &  I'm  from  India.

She is giving you some valid info,in a very sweet way look at how these girls are twisting her words , She is referring to swayam & they are overpowering her by creating a bunkus saying Rahil Azam is not a Hijra, twisting her words, Do you see anywhere her calling Rahil a Hijra.She is talking about the character Swayam. She is from USA, poor thing she does not know what hijra means 😆 😆 & she frankly conveyed about how people are reacting there.

Understand the temperaments of the audience. Before making changes to the story think & act.

By the way Hijra is not a bad word.

I  have taken a copy of this girl's post, I'll discuss this with other's who are strong fans of Babul.

Kindly do what is good for babul.Sonu has made some valid points & i totally agree with her.
RAHIL AZAM is good for the show. He will lead as usual.

If necessary get another heroine for Rahil, I hate all these fights.

Thanks miss sinha
Simone

Edited by simonewadhwa - 15 years ago

Dmg from Denmark,
Stop giving me ugly glares, not afraid of you,I'm the last person you want to mess with.

We all have the right to express.

IF is a communication Platform. So chill.

Edited by simonewadhwa - 15 years ago
protima welcoem 2 our forum i m sure production house will do dat asap wat u have mentioned even v dont like rahil's name 2 b left afetr all he is an imp person in d show

luv ash
protima welcoem 2 our forum i m sure production house will do dat asap wat u have mentioned even v dont like rahil's name 2 b left afetr all he is an imp person in d show

luv ash