Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Hey Twilighters Hug

Well...Lets have some discussion on the book..Instead of the movie and Robert/Kirsten/Rob-Kris/Edward-Bella/Jacob {For Sam's caseLOL}

In all three books Edward-Bella have gone through problems Right?

In Twilight: James the tracker wanted to eat Bella.. and Edward saves her... and Edward-Bella reunite Big smileClap

In New Moon: Edward leaves Bella and one perfect day he thinks Bella is dead, to which Edward acts and goes to the Volturi family..to get himself killed..So he could live with Bella in heaven...but our beautiful Bella saves him from the Volturi family..and then happens the Re-Union of Edward-Bella Big smileClap

In Eclipse: Victoria comes back with newborns to take revenge on Bella and Edward...But everything turns out the other way and Victoria and the newborns get killed..and along with that is Edward-Bella romancing plus Edward wanting to get married to Bella and Bella wanting to make out before she turns into a Vampire. Big smileClap

Now..What are u expecting from the next book..Lets say..Breaking Dawn..What do u think is waiting? Will Edward be able to transform Bella into a Vampire? Will Edward-Bella get married? Will they live happily after their marriage?

Get some discussion here guysSmile

Take Care,

Saraa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Twilight Series--Ur take?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I couldn't get the book 2&3..and I have SEARCHED mostly everywhere in Dubai..
I think I need to check Magrudy's and Borders!!*Summer time:P*
but I read a bit of New moon..and I dunno if I can find charm in jacob LOL
but I wht I have read..Twilight wud be best!!I can't even be diplomatic in this *DAYEM* LOL
nice topic Saara:)

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
the best book series ever!!! aside from HP Embarrassed

i'll illuminate a lil while later Embarrassed

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Ahhh...

Uhmm...I've been thinking about that since I read Eclipse!

Ahh...I think they will get married and Bella will become a vampire, but the struggles to get there will be great *Says the inner phsychiatrist*

Hmm Im wondering about Jake and that crew. What will happen to them. Hmm...Ahhh I can't wait!

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mini786

Ahhh...

Uhmm...I've been thinking about that since I read Eclipse!

Ahh...I think they will get married and Bella will become a vampire, but the struggles to get there will be great *Says the inner phsychiatrist*

Hmm Im wondering about Jake and that crew. What will happen to them. Hmm...Ahhh I can't wait!

i am pretty sure they will end up married, i mean stephanie cant do that to us!

and about the pack...yaar i have no clue, maybe the cullens will have to move out of forks (but i havent read eclipse yet so i dont know)

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Love all em them!!
but the 1&3 one are me favorite!!

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Well..Yes they have to get married otherwise I dont think anyone is even gonna touch the 4th-5th book!! LOL LOL

Struggles will be great for sure Mahak... Embarrassed LOL

I agree with Snighda..I love 1&3...2 is completely depressing and SAD!! LOL

@Anu: Aww...Want me to parcel the books to u? LOL LOL

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:31am | IP Logged
YES YES by fedex!!^^ LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top