India-Forums

Vinit- The perfect student (Page 6)

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

Well, let Vinit be as successful as "Sonuji" or Aditya and then mimic whoever he desires... And also, neither Sonuji nor Aditya owe their success or survival in the industry to the people mentioned above - whom they mimicked... The dig on Debo was pathetic and Debo's answer was self explanatory as to how he looks at it... As for his being young, I wonder when will he grow up... Smile

Do you really think he is going to grow any more.  I think that age has passed.  He will always have to wear high heels to go out with his "more than friend". WinkTongue

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
You all are crazy LOL LOL LOL Sorry but couldn't control MOIself from ROFL ing Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 21 May 2008 at 9:42am
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SonPan

Immitation is the biggest form of flattery... honestly u guys are looking at it in the wrong way... Vineet immitating or mimicing Himesh was not making fun of himesh... i mean are u sayign that when Sonuji mimics Uditji it means hes making fun of him of when he mimiced Sureshji... or even when Aditya mimiced Sonuji who he respects soo much... no i dont think so... its just cause HImesh has such a unique style that the mimicing adds to the comedy... like no matter how many ppl mimic NFAK or Adnan Sami id still LOVE their voices and songs... their not making fun of them. I htink it should be a good thing that Vineet keeps remembering Himesh in the show which proves how much he likes HImesh ... somethings shoould not be takes so negatively ... and what he was doing with Debu remember it just added the comedy and im sure he told debu b4 while he chose the songs or else Debu woudlnt be to happy you think they dont talk about their songs throughout the week.. i think not... and rmember 1 think Vineet is still soo young so he still has that playful attitude he had and it seems like the channel is taking advantage of it at times Embarrassed

Well, let Vinit be as successful as "Sonuji" or Aditya and then mimic whoever he desires... And also, neither Sonuji nor Aditya owe their success or survival in the industry to the people mentioned above - whom they mimicked... The dig on Debo was pathetic and Debo's answer was self explanatory as to how he looks at it... As for his being young, I wonder when will he grow up... Smile

Clap

Very well said Sachin. Now to the red part.

As far as our Indian culture and Heritage goes we are taught to show just respect for our Guru and not make a fun of him or make him the subject of comedy. It is not a matter of if one likes Vineet's voice or not. It is that particular behaviour which was demeaning. We say Guru is almost equal to God. Can you imagine now making fun of your God!!!!!

Many may say such culture and all are old fashioned one. But I would rather prefer to stick to this age old tradition, which I still find to be the most prevalent one in India rather than follow the modern outlook.
SonPan IF-Rockerz
SonPan
SonPan

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Immitation is the biggest form of flattery... honestly u guys are looking at it in the wrong way... Vineet immitating or mimicing Himesh was not making fun of himesh... i mean are u sayign that when Sonuji mimics Uditji it means hes making fun of him of when he mimiced Sureshji... or even when Aditya mimiced Sonuji who he respects soo much... no i dont think so... its just cause HImesh has such a unique style that the mimicing adds to the comedy... like no matter how many ppl mimic NFAK or Adnan Sami id still LOVE their voices and songs... their not making fun of them. I htink it should be a good thing that Vineet keeps remembering Himesh in the show which proves how much he likes HImesh ... somethings shoould not be takes so negatively ... and what he was doing with Debu remember it just added the comedy and im sure he told debu b4 while he chose the songs or else Debu woudlnt be to happy you think they dont talk about their songs throughout the week.. i think not... and rmember 1 think Vineet is still soo young so he still has that playful attitude he had and it seems like the channel is taking advantage of it at times Embarrassed

Clap

Very well said Sachin. Now to the red part.

As far as our Indian culture and Heritage goes we are taught to show just respect for our Guru and not make a fun of him or make him the subject of comedy. It is not a matter of if one likes Vineet's voice or not. It is that particular behaviour which was demeaning. We say Guru is almost equal to God. Can you imagine now making fun of your God!!!!!

Many may say such culture and all are old fashioned one. But I would rather prefer to stick to this age old tradition, which I still find to be the most prevalent one in India rather than follow the modern outlook.

OKi then how bout when Aditya sang main nikhla gaddi lehke @ 1 of his concerts he was mimicing the style of him father?? Are u saying that Adi has nothing to owe to his father? It just adds to the performance and comedy... also if your saying that mimicry of Himesh by Vineet is bad then why should it matter that hes his guru i mean it should not be done what so ever... im sure if Himesh did feel bad then he probably felt just as bad if ne 1 else does it... like when SRK and SAK did it... why should mimicry be looked upon as comedy in what ever case... i say ppl should go against it no matter who it is too... I mean no matter if they didnt owe ne thing to the ppl mentioned above but they still are ppl and it hsould never have been dont... am i rightSmile... also dont u think the FACT that Adi told SOnu to mimic his dad is bad enough Confused... why was that taken as comedy...

All i wanna say that you guys are looking at it the wrong way and ir u wanna bash this mimicry then u gotta bash mimicry as a whole cause it doesnt matter mimicing is mimicingSmile

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

OKi then how bout when Aditya sang main nikhla gaddi lehke @ 1 of his concerts he was mimicing the style of him father?? Are u saying that Adi has nothing to owe to his father? It just adds to the performance and comedy... also if your saying that mimicry of Himesh by Vineet is bad then why should it matter that hes his guru i mean it should not be done what so ever... im sure if Himesh did feel bad then he probably felt just as bad if ne 1 else does it... like when SRK and SAK did it... why should mimicry be looked upon as comedy in what ever case... i say ppl should go against it no matter who it is too... I mean no matter if they didnt owe ne thing to the ppl mentioned above but they still are ppl and it hsould never have been dont... am i rightSmile... also dont u think the FACT that Adi told SOnu to mimic his dad is bad enough Confused... why was that taken as comedy...

All i wanna say that you guys are looking at it the wrong way and ir u wanna bash this mimicry then u gotta bash mimicry as a whole cause it doesnt matter mimicing is mimicingSmile

You know there is a difference between innocence, sarcasm, and mockery.   That's all I have to say.

SonPan IF-Rockerz
SonPan
SonPan

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apparaohoare

You know there is a difference between innocence, sarcasm, and mockery.   That's all I have to say.

And there is also somethign called immitation is the greatest form of flattery Smile

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

And there is also somethign called immitation is the greatest form of flattery Smile

Kumar Sanu immitating Kishore Kumar or Sonu Nigam immitating Md. Rafi, that is the greatest form of flattery. 

Tingu aping his Guru to get some cheap laugh and attention, thats called mockery.

Go to top