India-Forums

Vinit- The perfect student (Page 5)

SonPan IF-Rockerz
SonPan
SonPan

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by james21

Vinit is a good singer but he needs to learn a lot from Abhi and Debu............
Singing can touch people's heart only when coming from a nice human being like Sonu,Shaan and Kunal...... Are u saying that Sonu nigam have never Mimiced any1 just for the comedy?? 
He needs to to be way humble.....I don't know why farha supported him for wrong reason...everyone knows it was not sportingly..........but...THREE CHEERS FOR DEBU..HE DID NOT ARGUE WITH FARHA OR ANYONE BUT CONVEYED MESSAGE VERY GRACEFULLY THAT VINIT THINKS SO MUCH OF HIMSELF.... How do u know he did not knwo waht Vineet was going to sing... i am almost positive that Vineet told Debu about it and that is wby Debu reacted soo spotinglySmile.... plus it was all for comedy why cant u ppl understand Confused

Sur_Sangam IF-Dazzler
Sur_Sangam
Sur_Sangam

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Debojit handled the dig by Vineet in the most mature manner.

Last time a walk out or the walk out drama in saregamapa stirred up his vote bank and Debojit became the winner. I feel these things can only let you down and help the other person.
SonPan IF-Rockerz
SonPan
SonPan

Originally posted by libra21

My point is whether he took the permission or not, he is trying to encash Himesh's name everytime by copying his style. Both make fool of themselves.

Debo is not bringing in Ismail Darbar's name ever, Himani is not bringing in Adesh Srivastava. This is all influence of Himesh and both are just attention seekers and they need it any cost. Since they both are inefficient in their profession, they try to make it up by negative publicity. Last time I checked Himesh was really popualr and his movies are getting popualr too... i never knew that meant he is not doing well... hmm thansk for informing me... and last  time i checked Vineet is 19 and is still BUILDING a career for himself... plus he sung in a few movies and went on tour...Himesh tried to do for Mussarat too. If you guys have followed last Saregama, Vishal and Sekar have always try to cut short whenever Himesh tried to start Ma story of Poonam and Love story of Aneek.

Vineet should learn how to behave from Harshit, Ishmit, Abhijeet and Debojit.  I know it is difficult for him, but he should try.

Originally posted by sh_shivani

Guys, stop making this as big issue. Himesh ia very very close to Vineet like a family and Vineet got his permision to do this act. So it was ok to have fun and important thing is the Singing for Jodha Akbar(Himesh style) was too good and infact himesh would have sang that way...so why spoil Vineet's name.

SonPan IF-Rockerz
SonPan
SonPan

Immitation is the biggest form of flattery... honestly u guys are looking at it in the wrong way... Vineet immitating or mimicing Himesh was not making fun of himesh... i mean are u sayign that when Sonuji mimics Uditji it means hes making fun of him of when he mimiced Sureshji... or even when Aditya mimiced Sonuji who he respects soo much... no i dont think so... its just cause HImesh has such a unique style that the mimicing adds to the comedy... like no matter how many ppl mimic NFAK or Adnan Sami id still LOVE their voices and songs... their not making fun of them. I htink it should be a good thing that Vineet keeps remembering Himesh in the show which proves how much he likes HImesh ... somethings shoould not be takes so negatively ... and what he was doing with Debu remember it just added the comedy and im sure he told debu b4 while he chose the songs or else Debu woudlnt be to happy you think they dont talk about their songs throughout the week.. i think not... and rmember 1 think Vineet is still soo young so he still has that playful attitude he had and it seems like the channel is taking advantage of it at times Embarrassed
kabhi_21 IF-Rockerz
kabhi_21
kabhi_21

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SonPan

Immitation is the biggest form of flattery... honestly u guys are looking at it in the wrong way... Vineet immitating or mimicing Himesh was not making fun of himesh... i mean are u sayign that when Sonuji mimics Uditji it means hes making fun of him of when he mimiced Sureshji... or even when Aditya mimiced Sonuji who he respects soo much... no i dont think so... its just cause HImesh has such a unique style that the mimicing adds to the comedy... like no matter how many ppl mimic NFAK or Adnan Sami id still LOVE their voices and songs... their not making fun of them. I htink it should be a good thing that Vineet keeps remembering Himesh in the show which proves how much he likes HImesh ... somethings shoould not be takes so negatively ... and what he was doing with Debu remember it just added the comedy and im sure he told debu b4 while he chose the songs or else Debu woudlnt be to happy you think they dont talk about their songs throughout the week.. i think not... and rmember 1 think Vineet is still soo young so he still has that playful attitude he had and it seems like the channel is taking advantage of it at times Embarrassed

Clap Most sensible post I read here.....ClapClapClap except i dont agree that debo knew about twist in song but it was really competitive and in no way a dig at debo...... Big smile

anshulashreya Groupbie
anshulashreya
anshulashreya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by james21

Vinit is a good singer but he needs to learn a lot from
Abhi and Debu............
Singing can touch people's heart only when coming from a nice human
being like Sonu,Shaan and Kunal......
He needs to to be way humble.....I don't know why farha supported him
for wrong reason...everyone knows it was not
sportingly..........but...THREE CHEERS FOR DEBU..HE DID NOT ARGUE WITH
FARHA OR ANYONE BUT CONVEYED MESSAGE VERY GRACEFULLY THAT
VINIT THINKS SO MUCH OF HIMSELF....

what should he learn from debo and abhi? sing like mediocres? vote like
politicians? plzz!
the less he learns from his "seniors" the less corrupted he will be.

and seriously, high time people started voting based on singing and not
personal characteristics.
anshulashreya Groupbie
anshulashreya
anshulashreya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Immitation is the biggest form of flattery... honestly u
guys are looking at it in the wrong way... Vineet immitating or mimicing
Himesh was not making fun of himesh... i mean are u sayign that when
Sonuji mimics Uditji it means hes making fun of him of when he mimiced
Sureshji... or even when Aditya mimiced Sonuji who he respects soo
much... no i dont think so... its just cause HImesh has such a unique style
that the mimicing adds to the comedy... like no matter how many ppl
mimic NFAK or Adnan Sami id still LOVE their voices and songs... their not
making fun of them. I htink it should be a good thing that Vineet keeps
remembering Himesh in the show which proves how much he likes
HImesh ... somethings shoould not be takes so negatively ... and what
he was doing with Debu remember it just added the comedy and im sure
he told debu b4 while he chose the songs or else Debu woudlnt be to
happy you think they dont talk about their songs throughout the week.. i
think not... and rmember 1 think Vineet is still soo young so he still has
that playful attitude he had and it seems like the channel is taking
advantage of it at times Embarrassed

thank you! atleast someone is still thinking fairly. Smile
smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Well, let Vinit be as successful as "Sonuji" or Aditya and then mimic whoever he desires... And also, neither Sonuji nor Aditya owe their success or survival in the industry to the people mentioned above - whom they mimicked... The dig on Debo was pathetic and Debo's answer was self explanatory as to how he looks at it... As for his being young, I wonder when will he grow up... Smile

Edited by smallwonder - 21 May 2008 at 2:42am

Go to top