Dabulls23

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Pfffffft LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 May 2008 at 9:20am

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
nowayz it's nothing lyk that....Himesh does these things 4 Vinit cuz he believes in him n his talent....not 2 gain praise from him....n Vinit hero worships Himesh....he didnt do the song as a personal attack on Himesh ji....how do u knw Vinit dint ask Himesh b4 doing it.... Confused
james21 Groupbie
james21
james21

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Vinit is a good singer but he needs to learn a lot from Abhi and Debu............
Singing can touch people's heart only when coming from a nice human being like Sonu,Shaan and Kunal......
He needs to to be way humble.....I don't know why farha supported him for wrong reason...everyone knows it was not sportingly..........but...THREE CHEERS FOR DEBU..HE DID NOT ARGUE WITH FARHA OR ANYONE BUT CONVEYED MESSAGE VERY GRACEFULLY THAT VINIT THINKS SO MUCH OF HIMSELF....
jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CRAZEY4NAMAN

Originally posted by jani-yeh

nowayz it's nothing lyk that....Himesh does these things 4 Vinit cuz he believes in him n his talent....not 2 gain praise from him....n Vinit hero worships Himesh....he didnt do the song as a personal attack on Himesh ji....how do u knw Vinit dint ask Himesh b4 doing it.... Confused

I agree withe you Wink

tnx... Wink
advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Vineet did that  gig on Himesh because he knew it would get him a lot of laughter.Right from day one he is trying to ape Himesh's style with all Jai maata di and stuff....

However, he should not be making spoofs on his mentor to make othes laugh. You dont  use your guru that way. Its unethical.

Jis thaali mein khaata hain banda ussi mein chhed karta hain. I liked Debu's response to Vinit - once again it shows Debu is not only a great singer, he is sporting and matured enough to handle kids like Vineet

Vineet is getting too big for his boots. I really enjoyed his singing but I wasnt too pleased with him targetting Debu... but after hearing Debu's response to Vinit, I am mighty pleased LOL it will take vineet a few years before he even gets it..LOL

Edited by advil - 19 May 2008 at 11:33am
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaadoogar

Don't know it was done on the instruction of Himesh, whatever Himesh is right now is due negative publicity. Other thing is Vinit gave non-nasal performance to prove that Himesh does not sing through nose. Without Himesh's consent Vinit can not do anything otherwise there can not be bigger stupid than Vinit.

Jaadoo Bhai,

Haven't you seen Vinit lately?  Wink

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by advil

Vineet did that  gig on Himesh because he knew it would get him a lot of laughter.Right from day one he is trying to ape Himesh's style with all Jai maata di and stuff....

However, he should not be making spoofs on his mentor to make othes laugh. You dont  use your guru that way. Its unethical.

Jis thaali mein khaata hain banda ussi mein chhed karta hain. I liked Debu's response to Vinit - once again it shows Debu is not only a great singer, he is sporting and matured enough to handle kids like Vineet

Vineet is getting too big for his boots. I really enjoyed his singing but I wasnt too pleased with him targetting Debu... but after hearing Debu's response to Vinit, I am mighty pleased LOL it will take vineet a few years before he even gets it..LOL

I just loved the answer that Debu gave to tingu.  Did you notice the word "iss baar bhi".  It just cracked me up. 

This episode again proved that Debu is a CLASS and Vinit is a CRASS. LOL

268143 IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CRAZEY4NAMAN

Originally posted by jani-yeh

I agree withe you Wink

me 2 Tongue

Go to top