Dill Mill Gaye

Short Stories: FF - Read pg 1

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Yes, I see people looking at me with shocked faces as I have started numerous fan fics and have yet not finish them. I am really sorry for that but the problem as I get bored quickly and can't afford to write on the same topic numerous pages so this will be kind like a a prediction/short stories/feelers page. Feel free to comment and critize.😳

1st Story: ~ Incomplete with you~

Prelude: She watched the rain go by. The rain was part of her life. Rains always changed her life completely. It was rain which had her meet someone who would become her life and it was the same rain in which she shared beautiful memories, it was the rain in which she kissed him and it was the rain where she confessed her love for him but now the rain was a bitter part of her life. That same rain which she shared beautiful memories had a hard truth to it - that she was destined to loose him in the rain - It was a simple as that. She had lost him but her hope did not stop. She hoped one day he would awake and they would re-create their memories. But all hopes were getting dashed as it had been 3 years since that horrid incident in her life and he lay there in front of her  not awake. How she hoped some miracle would get him back to her.

Let me know if I should continue or not. I'll def finish this one for sure.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup!
definitely !liked itπŸ‘ πŸ‘
do continue!!
neha29sep thumbnail
ya plz cont soon its seems awesome i want to know the next part. and don't forget to pm me when u update next part. i'm wating πŸ‘
rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
do cont jeenny...
its rilli guud...
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haila jenny dii..

story is beautiful... please do continue!!

btw.. i loved it!

πŸ‘
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jenny u are really multi talented u make great signy as well as great ff
loved it do continueeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ‘
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey jenny!

OMG...U have 2 cont dis! It sounds fab!

Plz pm me if u cn wen u cont it! πŸ˜ƒ

Marisha πŸ‘
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Sounds good!! Do continue!
Karan.T thumbnail
Very nice
Continue soon
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

Yes, I see people looking at me with shocked faces as I have started numerous fan fics and have yet not finish them. I am really sorry for that but the problem as I get bored quickly and can't afford to write on the same topic numerous pages so this will be kind like a a prediction/short stories/feelers page. Feel free to comment and critize.😳

OMG JENNNYYYYY U TELLING MEπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†....actually! i dont know how u do it siggs and ffsπŸ‘

1st Story: ~ Incomplete with you~

OMG love the title😳...i would like to see something complete jenny!!πŸ˜‰....

Love Kat