Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Prachi and Milind not shown together!!! (Page 2)

soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I really can't understand Mr Ahluwalia's extreme cautiousness.... why take so much pain to hide from the press?

-DA- Senior Member
-DA-
-DA-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Shabbir is nowhere to be seen, hope he appears to receive the award...don't want someone else picking it up on his behave
soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by devilnangel

Shabbir is nowhere to be seen, hope he appears to receive the award...don't want someone else picking it up on his behave

Hun he did arrive and pick the award and thanked God knows who his family... wild guess here my hunch he used the back door. Maybe he stopped to kiss Panchi hurriedly before she made it on the front and he slipped from the back. See wat KYM's done to my mind.

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blind horizon

Hun he did arrive and pick the award and thanked God knows who his family... wild guess here my hunch he used the back door. Maybe he stopped to kiss Panchi hurriedly before she made it on the front and he slipped from the back. See wat KYM's done to my mind.

ROFL Omg seriously this is hilariousROFL  I just can't stop laughing honey ROFL Thanks for making me laugh after a long hectic day ROFLROFL
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged

I really can't understand Mr Ahluwalia's extreme cautiousness.... why take so much pain to hide from the press?

Ouchthat can be answered only by Mr.AhluwaliaOuch
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged

LOL I think it's not so....he will never appear with my gal offscreenROFL
soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

But why Vasu? You practise extreme caution when you fear being caught red handed..... I seriously feel this is way too much if there had been nothing going on they'd definitely made an appearance somewhere... why the deliberate distance?

vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

But why Vasu? You practise extreme caution when you fear being caught red handed..... I seriously feel this is way too much if there had been nothing going on they'd definitely made an appearance somewhere... why the deliberate distance?

LOL  LOL Muneeza!!!u r point too is true....yes!!!!!!!so u say it was deliberateLOLso much painLOLmy boy is takingDead.but I heard that he 's always been like thatOuchso ..why should we think...... that he will thinkLOL...he will be caught red handedOuch

Go to top