India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

age n luv ?? (Page 2)

pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
nope age never matters in love...if u love that person to death then dont care about the age...care about how he is from inside...
well in future if i marry a guy who is older than me..the max is 3 years...no more than 3 and he shouldnt be younger than me...dont care if he is a month younger than me...nope period.

pwincess_polly Groupbie
pwincess_polly
pwincess_polly

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
for me it wud b 2-3 years difference =D
snowflake0555 IF-Sizzlerz
snowflake0555
snowflake0555

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

I think age does matter when you love someone.

No more then 4-5 years apart otherwise that's just...akward.LOL

.Rummi. IF-Dazzler
.Rummi.
.Rummi.

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pm rocks

nope age never matters in love...if u love that person to death then dont care about the age...care about how he is from inside...
well in future if i marry a guy who is older than me..the max is 3 years...no more than 3 and he shouldnt be younger than me...dont care if he is a month younger than me...nope period.

aren't you being a bit hypocrital? what if in the future you fall for a guy who is 10 years older than you or even a year younger than you? like you stated, age never matters in love in your opinion so why would you type that in the future when you marry a guy 3 years is max and he shouldn't be younger than you.. but what would you do if you fall for someone younger than you or is like 10 years older than you?

just wondering, sorry if I were rude

Edited by rumii_xox - 23 May 2008 at 1:54pm
xox.iloveyou IF-Rockerz
xox.iloveyou
xox.iloveyou

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Hmm, i dunno too me it seems like in love age really doesnt matter.
if yu love dem n yur heart tells yu to go after dem
den do that.
too me age really doesnt matter.
but like if yur 15 and da guy yu love is like 25 den uhh! Ermm

pooja jain Goldie
pooja jain
pooja jain

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
well ,,, wt if 2 people really luv each other n they ve a age gap of 8 yrs. ?actually this thing is happing with mah cousion n she is really tensed bout it ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index