India-Forums

Absolutely Obvious (Page 2)

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Noticed that too..Poor Amit..I wish he's given another chance but the choices are tough..Everybody else on the champion side is singing well and were kind of better than Amit on Sat..

laxmi129 Senior Member
laxmi129
laxmi129

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thats what even I felt.
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
From voting patterns... Amit will be next... Ouch
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Amit Sana will be eliminated next.... champions played their game very well.... they chose the right person to keep them safe Confused ....

I am wondering what will happen in the next episode... out of 5 challengers.... Himani, Toshi and Amey are obviously better than Rex and Neha.... so if Himani, Toshi and Amey are top 3 this week.... then who will the champions choose? I think they will choose Himani this time Wink
imranhashmi Senior Member
imranhashmi
imranhashmi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
humm.. right..
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Unless Amey gives butt kicking singing performance I will say Amey Big smile as far as being promoted to Champs

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 May 2008 at 2:10pm
Atlee99 Senior Member
Atlee99
Atlee99

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
i DONT AGREE WITH THIS THEORY.... THERE R NO BAKRAS HERE...AMIT HAD A VERY GOOD FAN FOLLOWING BUT HE HAS LOST IT BECOS OF HIS BAD SINGING....IF AMIT HAD PERFORMED LIKE IN THE GOOD 'OL INDIAN IDOL 1 DAYS, U WOULDNT HAVE THIS DISCUSSION AT ALL. i REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR THE CHAMPIONS BECOS INSPITE OF GIVING SUCH BRILLIANT PERFORMANCES EVERY WEEK THEY HAVE TO GET ELIMINATED AND A NEW CHALLENGER TAKES THEIR PLACE... BETWEEN PRAJAKTA AND AMIT SANA I THINK PRAJAKTA DESERVED TO STAY IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP...SO GUYS AMIT IS NOT MADE ANY BALI KA BAKRA...HE NEEDS TO PULL UP HIS SLEEVES AND SING WELL

Edited by Atlee99 - 20 May 2008 at 9:46pm
-Akanksha- Goldie
-Akanksha-
-Akanksha-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
yeah i have a similar theory. mine is that they are supporting himani and toshi by waiting until the last two weeks to vote them in so they don't have to face the risk of public voting. in doing that, they will have to vote for other people to fill up the weeks until then, so why not vote for the weakest contenders? i guess we'll find out what they're actually up to in weeks 7 and 8 (or later if they decide to change the format of the show since they added amey and rex). i feel bad for amit though.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index