India-Forums

Vineet has changed! (Page 3)

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Seems like you really want to get banned.

Mods, please take a look at this.

Moderator's Note:
Post edited... Please dont quote posts that violate the rules - instead just use the Report Button to bring it to the notice of the Dev Team...

Edited by smallwonder - 19 May 2008 at 8:20pm

fake_girl Newbie
fake_girl
fake_girl

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
he does not know how to respect his teachers!
tomorrow if he will take another show ..he will imitate Farah or V/S over there!
jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Indian Doll~

lol u guyzz u guyzzz..dont u hav nothing better to do then hate on vinit?lol yah do ur part be a haterrr..
well atleastt he got a lot of attention cuz of this..but guess wat if u dont like him too bad..i dont thinkk he carez a bit.

I cudnt agree more.... Wink
sonam_s IF-Dazzler
sonam_s
sonam_s

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Indian Doll~

lol u guyzz u guyzzz..dont u hav nothing better to do then hate on vinit?lol yah do ur part be a haterrr..
well atleastt he got a lot of attention cuz of this..but guess wat if u dont like him too bad..i dont thinkk he carez a bit.

Nobody is a hater. They are expressing their views and displeasure Smile

He should care because he is losing fans Wink

sonam_s IF-Dazzler
sonam_s
sonam_s

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Amitabh Bachan himself is not loved by everyone.

Honestly its not big deal. When you are in the public eye there are bound to be people who will love and dislike you. Its all part of the profession.

I really adore Vineet but dont like his attitude. He should learn to be more humble Smile
SonPan IF-Rockerz
SonPan
SonPan

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Immitation is the biggest form of flattery... honestly u guys are looking at it in the wrong way... Vineet immitating or mimicing Himesh was not making fun of himesh... i mean are u sayign that when Sonuji mimics Uditji it means hes making fun of him of when he mimiced Sureshji... or even when Aditya mimiced Sonuji who he respects soo much... no i dont think so... its just cause HImesh has such a unique style that the mimicing adds to the comedy... like no matter how many ppl mimic NFAK or Adnan Sami id still LOVE their voices and songs... their not making fun of them. I htink it should be a good thing that Vineet keeps remembering Himesh in the show which proves how much he likes HImesh Smile ... somethings shoould not be takes so negatively Embarrassed ... and what he was doing with Debu remember it just added the comedy and im sure he told debu b4 while he chose the songs or else Debu woudlnt be to happy Smile you think they dont talk about their songs throughout the week.. i think not... and rmember 1 think Vineet is still soo young so he still has that playful attitude he had and it seems like the channel is taking advantage of it at times Embarrassed

Edited by SonPan - 20 May 2008 at 7:29pm
sonam_s IF-Dazzler
sonam_s
sonam_s

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Sonpan you have an excellent point. I have no issues with Vineet mocking Himesh because I myself am not too fond of Himesh but he has a very proud ego which I dont like.

He shows off too much. I think he needs to be more humble.

Go to top