India-Forums

   

Vineet has changed!

sonam_s IF-Dazzler
sonam_s
sonam_s

Joined: 19 March 2008
Posts: 4412

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

I always have been a huge fan of Vineet and currently I still am. He is a fantastic singer and a great performer however sometimes his actions really put me off. I dont know him personally but from what I have seen of him in SRGMP till now. He has really changed for the worse. His singing has improved but the innocence of Vineet has dissappeared. A person grows older but sometimes their innoncence always stays with him or her. Unfortunately thats not the case for Vineet.

We all do know that Himesh is his mentor but everyone has their own identity. Its a shame that Vineet's identity is somewhat matching to Himesh's Ouch

sonam_s IF-Dazzler
sonam_s
sonam_s

Joined: 19 March 2008
Posts: 4412

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
First of all a person does not change by becoming talkative or due to habits. Change comes from personality.

According to me he tends to show off too much and acts extremely proud. He is not humble at all.

I admire people like Abhijeet, Toshi, Raja and Harshit. These singers have been the same since start and its their beautiful nature and personality which makes them beautiful people.

This is just my opinion and I respect yours Smile
smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Joined: 16 October 2006
Posts: 11416

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam_s

I always have been a huge fan of Vineet and currently I still am. He is a fantastic singer and a great performer however sometimes his actions really put me off. I dont know him personally but from what I have seen of him in SRGMP till now. He has really changed for the worse. His singing has improved but the innocence of Vineet has dissappeared. A person grows older but sometimes their innoncence always stays with him or her. Unfortunately thats not the case for Vineet.

We all do know that Himesh is his mentor but everyone has their own identity. Its a shame that Vineet's identity is somewhat matching to Himesh's Ouch



I dont think his singing has improved...Confused It has gone down...

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 7199

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Vinit has turned into a miniature talkative joker. HE is surely getting into my nerves with his dumb talks and actions.

Although I am not a fan of Himesh, but I did not like Vinit mocking Himesh. He was his guru, whatever Vinit is today is because of Himesh.

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Joined: 16 October 2006
Posts: 11416

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apparaohoare

Vinit has turned into a miniature talkative joker. HE is surely getting into my nerves with his dumb talks and actions.

Although I am not a fan of Himesh, but I did not like Vinit mocking Himesh. He was his guru, whatever Vinit is today is because of Himesh.



I agree... I dont recall Vinit singing for any other music director than Himesh... And its Himesh's shows that have taken him all over the world... And here he is doing Joda Akbar on him... Jis Thaali me khao usi me ched karo... This is my opinion and anyone may differ or agree...

sonam_s IF-Dazzler
sonam_s
sonam_s

Joined: 19 March 2008
Posts: 4412

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Indian Doll~

Originally posted by sonam_s

First of all a person does not change by becoming talkative or due to habits. Change comes from personality.

According to me he tends to show off too much and acts extremely proud. He is not humble at all.

I admire people like Abhijeet, Toshi, Raja and Harshit. These singers have been the same since start and its their beautiful nature and personality which makes them beautiful people.

This is just my opinion and I respect yours Smile

thank you..and actually i think that changes like being talkative is part of a personality and being talkative and quiet is a part of a persons personality..that is wat describes them..but i get where ur coming from..its just
that i guess im a realy huge fan of vinit that i ignore hiz faultsSmile

I think you do Wink

But honestly, I dont quite like him as a person anymore. I have more respect for people like Abhijeet Sawant and Harshit Smile

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team
Joined: 05 January 2005
Posts: 18842

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam_s

His singing has improved but the innocence of Vineet has dissappeared. A person grows older but sometimes their innoncence always stays with him or her. Unfortunately thats not the case for Vineet.


Sorry but don't agree here. He was a better singer during C-2005 than what he is now.

Originally posted by apparaohoare


Although I am not a fan of Himesh, but I did not like Vinit mocking Himesh. He was his guru, whatever Vinit is today is because of Himesh.



Clap

Very well said Appa. How so ever entertaining that could be but this is something that can't be taken. You don't mock your Guru. It is Himesh who has made Vineet what he is. There are many singers like him and have been too in such shows. But Himesh acted the God father for him so he saw this success today. Who else gave him any work otherwise in the industry???? And this is the way he is paying back.

Mindblowing act I would say!!!!!! Ouch

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team
Joined: 05 January 2005
Posts: 18842

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Indian Doll~

thank you..and actually i think that changes like being talkative is part of a personality and being talkative and quiet is a part of a persons personality..that is wat describes them..but i get where ur coming from..its just
that i guess im a realy huge fan of vinit that i ignore hiz faultsSmile



Actually you are here now agreeing thats his fault.WinkLOLLOL Thanks. Its this fault - Talkativeness that too useless ones - which is getting on everyone's nerves now.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I hope Vineet get offer to sing for VS

2 3

Author: sh_shivani   Replies: 16   Views: 1239

sh_shivani 16 1239 17 July 2008 at 1:21pm by ~LovleyStar~
WANNA MAKE U PART OF VINEET'S COMMUNITY

Author: nidhib19   Replies: 2   Views: 498

nidhib19 2 498 16 July 2008 at 8:02pm by smallwonder
Gonna miss Vineet!

Author: sh_shivani   Replies: 4   Views: 510

sh_shivani 4 510 15 July 2008 at 11:31am by sh_shivani
So sweet to see Vineet in Finals

2

Author: sh_shivani   Replies: 11   Views: 1069

sh_shivani 11 1069 14 July 2008 at 1:01pm by Dark-Hues
rahul or vineet

Author: musicaddict1   Replies: 7   Views: 774

musicaddict1 7 774 13 July 2008 at 8:12am by ranig

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

'It's essential to have a good hold on classical dance' - Farah Khan 'It's essential to have a good hold on classical dance' - Farah Khan  9

Farah Khan the new Grand Master of Zee TV's L'il Masters talks about ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index