Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Parvati Bhabhi aka Saakshi still not well

queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Parvati bhabhi hospitalised
Sakshi Tanwar, the perennial Parvati Bhabhi of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, has not been keeping well for quite some time and has been advised complete bed rest. 

Subsequently, she has been unable to shoot for her show Yeh Hai Jalwa. But for her patent show Kahaani, 'cheat shoot' has salvaged the situation.

It all started with Sakshi collapsing on the sets of Ekta Kapoor's Mahabharata while shooting in
Ladakh. She lost consciousness because of altitude sickness and was rushed to the hospital.

A source says, "The shooting was completed somehow. Sakshi was later shifted to a hospital in
Delhi. After recuperating, she came back to Mumbai. But here again her body temperature
continued remaining unsteady. She was hospitalised  again but was discharged four days later."

The source continues, "Sakshi could not shoot for her dance show Jalwa for two weeks. The production house is just doing the needful with Smriti Irani, the co-anchor. But, Kahaani is a different ballgame altogether. She is the face of the show. That's why she came to the sets and did her bit with cheat shoots."

Bonnie Jain, the producer of Jalwa says, "Yes, Sakshi is not shooting with us for the past two episodes. The last time she shot with us was on April 29. We want the well-being of our actors rather than forcing them to shoot."

Has she shot for Kahaani? "I don't think so. I can't  comment on that. She is  very popular. That's why we have roped her to host the show. We hope  she can shoot the next episode," he adds.

Nivedia Basu, creative director of Balaji says, "Yes, Sakshi was unwell for a few days. But, she came for the Kahaani shoot. We finished shooting with cheat shoots."

Sakshi was not available for comment.

SOURCE:

DNA - Daily News and Analysis

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1165139

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahat_fahad8

balhfan123 Senior Member
balhfan123
balhfan123

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
oh..very sad..sakshi should take complete bed rest for some days ..its better not to shoot for kahani also..

Sadia87 Goldie
Sadia87
Sadia87

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged
what do they mean by "cheap shoots"??? and saakshi should put her health first..KGGK cast and crew should respect that...

suggestion!!...bring the storyline of adi and mets' back!! Tongue
queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sadizzle

what do they mean by "cheap shoots"??? and saakshi should put her health first..KGGK cast and crew should respect that...

suggestion!!...bring the storyline of adi and mets' back!! Tongue

I think you mean 'Cheat' shots - this is when the directors use a body double for the long range/distance shots of the show and then use closeup shots of the actual actor of the character in the same setting - I hope you get what I mean - I really haven't explained it that well (if you have watched the last few eps of Kahaani you can pretty much tell that Saakshi has a body double in most of the scenes).

preity_zinta IF-Dazzler
preity_zinta
preity_zinta

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged
hope she gets well soon
Sadia87 Goldie
Sadia87
Sadia87

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
queen_hetepet thanx for clearing it up for me!! I get it!
Hope she gets well soon! Confused
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Oh Dear!! Cry Cry Cry We're having so many articles on her well-being & illness doing the rounds! Cry Cry Cry ...But The problem seems even more serious in this Article!! Cry Cry Cry ...Its beginning to scare me now... Ouch Cry ...God! I Truly Hope & Pray that Sakshi recovers Completely before resuming any of her shoots.. Ouch Thumbs Up Disapprove

...Hat's Off to Sakshi's extreme Dedication, Hard work n Professionalism.. Clap ...she's been shooting for Kahaani inspite of the acute illness n also completed her scenes for Mahabharath.. But Jaanu! Cry ...Nothing matters more than your Health n Well-Being.. Cry Ouch Disapprove ...Please Do Take Real Good Care of your Health! Ouch Approve ...Its unbearable to hear about Your Illness.. Cry Cry ...Bonnie Jain deserves a round of applause for giving Sakshi a break from the shoot n putting the Health of Actors First! Clap Clap Clap

Wishing You a Speedy Recovery Jaanu.. Hug Hug Hug ...Please do take good care of yourself n Get Well Soon! Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top