Kasturi
Kasturi

KP & SA talking about the fight: video

Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
hello everyone,
here's the video of karan and shubhangi talking about each other,  and karan also talks of amita, how they are friends now.  as long as i think there is something wrong between them, cuz karan seems unhappy wen they asked him about kasturi, not being judgmental but that's what i felt after hearing wat  they  said.
thanks sonyfan for the videos.Clap
SBS VIDEO
http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=6bl5d5emecee3 525n86vd3pf

AAJ TAK VIDEO (must watch)
http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=mvzsx3ytawg84 t8kmuacwahb

i think no one has posted the videos yet, that's why i posted them, if posted, can close the topic.

love
harmanTongue

Edited by Herman_4u - 19 May 2008 at 11:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleL0VE38KayRoka Loverknumnum

nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

thanks herman, i'm not the type that visites other threads at IF so it was very helpful for me that it was posted here, and what was KP really trying to say, hmmm, i guess he was trying to be politically correct...but still had me a bit confused, and he looked a bit confused toooConfused

robina

mimi0295 IF-Stunnerz
mimi0295
mimi0295

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Thankyou so much! KP's words confuse me. I wonder what happened between the 2 that he is being so arrogant about the situation...
I hope they sort it out! I love them- this hatred is breaking my heart Ouch
knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks Hermoooo for the links.

I watched them both. I wanted to say only thing is, I didnt KP arrogant in SBS news. He was just indifferent to the whole incident. He doesnt want to give it much importance.

And in the Aaj tak, He did say them rudely. But I think their problem was more serious than its been shown. So, may be he is kinda hurt with the allegations or accusations tat were thrown at him by the media. So, may be he is toooo angry on her to talk softly with herOuch 

I really dont care if they dont talk outside the serial. All I want is to see them working together in the serialBig smile Baaki apni apni marzi hai bhaiLOL

Edited by knumnum - 18 May 2008 at 6:19pm
mimi0295 IF-Stunnerz
mimi0295
mimi0295

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
^^I agree. Something serious must've happened between them. Ouch Well a wise man once said "Hatred builds stronger relationships"
pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Hermoo...........thanks you soooo much for posting these! I was really keen on seeing these videos!!!
Man.....he is mad!!!! He was sooo mad in that AajTak video and I wonder if that is because everyone is asking him about it!!!! Ouch

Also if you all observe he kept saying 'Kasturi' and not Shubhangi!!! Atleast that was decent enough of him to not name her so publicly eventhough it is very obvious that he means her!!!

Oh man..........I just hope they sort it out!!! I would HATE to see my favorite jodi breakup!!!!! Ouch Confused

Edited by pragalbha - 18 May 2008 at 7:29pm
smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Well I dont see the reason of any confusion. From the videos, its quite apparent that Karan and Shubhangi are not seeing eye to eye. I remember how on Kasturi's 1st year completion, Karan and Shubhangi were interviewed to see if they know each other well after such a long time working together and none of their answers matched. Now that's fine but they were even interviewed separately. I have barely seen any of their interviews together. On the contrary, many of the other popular tv jodis do give interviews together.

Shubhangi is being politically correct here and she is keeping her lips closed on what the real issue is. A while back when Karan was coming late to the production house during "Kaho Na Yaar Hai" launch, there was a story where it was said that few actresses from Kasturi were unhappy at his demeanor. Karan acknowledged it and said he was sorry about the whole thing but Shubhangi straight away denied knowing anything about it in a newspaper article. So from the looks of it, Karan is being candid here in both of his interviews and is clearly miffed at Shubhangi about something. While Shubhangi has chosen not to discuss the matter with media as per her personal choice.

I just hope whatever the issue/matter/fight is in between these two, it gets settled ASAP cuz we, the viewers, get the short end of the stick due to all this! I just hope all will be well before its too late..

Cheers,
Sana~
knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smartc

I just hope whatever the issue/matter/fight is in between these two, it gets settled ASAP cuz we, the viewers, get the short end of the stick due to all this! I just hope all will be well before its too late..

Yep!! Completely agree Sanaa... Who else will know better than us wen ur fave jodi breaks upLOL [Read KAAOuch]

Go to top