Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baby S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
yahh i'm good 2 thanx....everyonez rly busy this yr wiv college apps and exams and stuff....anyways gd luck!!!
*angel3000* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sonia n shalu...how r u?
@sonia - i can understand...well all my close friends r muslims and even they r fasting i can just say that forget that u r fasting n don't worry think of god n u'll feel betterπŸ˜ƒ
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Baby S

Aaliyah!!! bbz how u been!!! settling in 2 college now hopefullyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...........u r hardly ever online now yaar!!! must be busy with all the college work right? anyways nice 2 here frm u, and gd luck wiv college and all!! love u x

i'm good! It feels so great to be able to chat again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒlol!! but i'll be on and off for about a month now, more college settling and fasting!!  but yea, i've pretty much settled into college. it's a whole diff. experience than high school!! like a whole nother world!!  i love campus tho, its so nice in this weather, but when the weather gets cold, it won't be goodπŸ˜†   College work is eh...  omg, u'll nvr believe wut class i'm taking!!!  ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lol, it was part of a requirement so i kind of had to😳. well at least u kno tht if pulkit or some actor doesnt have an actress to act with him.... i'm THERE!!!! lmaoπŸ˜†
indigal07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonikudi1

i'm here shalu!!! ya i have exams, college applications since i skipped a grade...so much to do!! trying to cope in though!!πŸ˜† how are you?

@Aaliyah- hii aaliyah!!πŸ€—i know yaar long time no talk!! aah my IF addiction is getting okay i guess..just distracting me from school though!πŸ˜† i still come here everyday though to talk to you guys! its so hard not to! how's ramadan coming? i'm trying to fast but with school its getting hard😭

Hey Sonia!!!!! πŸ€— i kno it's rly hard not to come on IF, trust me lol!!   Ramadan's alright, but yea it rly is hard with school esp, when it takes like 10 mins to walk to class! ugh   o well, im dealing tho.  good luck with all ur exams and college apps this yr. the college apps r alwayz a pain yaar. the good thing is tho tht u can reuse an essay tht u write for one app for  another app, just modify it and change it a bit, thts all. Gluck!! rly wish u get in somewhere nice!!πŸ˜ƒ
indigal07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu_fan

of course guys r gonna be my rbidesmaids!!id uno botu the shaadi,uska abhi na poocho,par jab ladka miljayega to sab batadoungi ;)

hehehehe i had a guy in mind for u.... PULKIT!!! lmao...but actually the thing is, i already took himπŸ˜‰. see the thing is, after zinu viciously raped him (without us)πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†, he was afraid tht no one was going to marry him, so i stepped rt upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  so he's all mine, unless mouni wants to claim himπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³
indigal07 thumbnail
hey guys can someone plz plz plz tell me how to quote multiple times in one post? i'll be soooooooooooooo grateful if u do!!πŸ˜ƒ   oo and btw we're almost done with this paagal khanna!!! ahhhh omg wow! πŸ˜ƒEdited by indigal07 - 15 years ago
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aaliyah!! OMG!! You're gonna marry him?? Well I want part in the wedding yaar!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

lmaoo acting...waah!! if you ever get the role im going to be screaming at the sets..."I KNOW HER!!! SHE'S A PAGAL!!!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
&& thanks for the luck!! College night is this Wednesday!! I'm keeping a keeeen eye on Princeton!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
indigal07 thumbnail
^^^🀣🀣🀣 LMAO of course ur invited to the wedding!!!  Everyone here is!  How can i possibly hve a wedding without my paagalos??πŸ˜†   Haha hopefully u hve time to come to the sets, if ur in princeton, idk...πŸ˜†  you'll hve to take like a week off to come to india and scream on set, and whn u come i wont let u go!!!πŸ˜† Im gonna keep u thr with me, and you'll get special treatment too! You kno wut? everyone from paagal khanna will be invited!! Then we can turn india upside down lol! If im a good actress, which i highly doubt, i'll still be able to keep my job after all the shor we'll be making there, and if im a bad actress, well then, i'll lose my job.πŸ˜†  But hey at least we all get to see wut stardoms like AND stardom gets to see wut being paagal is like!!🀣

Oh College night's on wed? Gluck!! Get all the info on Princeton!!!!  It was always my dream school too😳
aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indigal07

hehehehe i had a guy in mind for u.... PULKIT!!! lmao...but actually the thing is, i already took himπŸ˜‰. see the thing is, after zinu viciously raped him (without us)πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†, he was afraid tht no one was going to marry him, so i stepped rt upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  so he's all mine, unless mouni wants to claim himπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

dude!!!tht just made my night!!!lmao!!
im like alffign soo hard rite now!!omg!!hahahahahahah!!
actually pulkit said he liked me the moment he saw me and he wants to break it down gently to u..so he asked me to!lol
and zinuu!!aghh!!the rape!!he still has nightmares!! but it old him im there for him,so basically hes mine..unless of course mouni finally claims him!
LMAO!!i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u
aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indigal07

hey guys can someone plz plz plz tell me how to quote multiple times in one post? i'll be soooooooooooooo grateful if u do!!πŸ˜ƒ   oo and btw we're almost done with this paagal khanna!!! ahhhh omg wow! πŸ˜ƒ

heyy baby!! ok to quote mutiple times i copy and paste the quote codes and the quote to word pad,then rite my reply and hten do it again if u want ex tell me,il give it to u tom.rite now...*yaawn"gd nite!!luv u