Humaara Paagal Khaana #1 (Visit Paagal Kh - Page 108

Posted: 15 years ago
ur a sweetu soni!!
if u cna plzz pm other ppl!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=906200&TPN=35
Originally posted by sonikudi1

hii jaan!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
seriously yaar...school has me swamped! classwork first, then homework..and on top of that studying for tests my mom thinks im doing my hw rite now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i'm all goood...except seriously tired! i even lost the shop where i requested my sig๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†after this im gonna hit the avatar section and search it yaar
how are you?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

heyy hun๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
same here....what yr are u in?? im in yr 8 and we get pressurised so muchaaw i always do that..i tell my mum i am using the comp for hw then end up here!!!
yeh im rly tired too.....specially after cross country running in PE today
but i am coping ok.....u ok 2??

Originally posted by aishu_fan

ur a sweetu soni!!
if u cna plzz pm other ppl!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=906200&TPN=35

hey maryam! i PMed a few ppl! Hopefully they'll read it!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Baby S

heyy hun๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
same here....what yr are u in?? im in yr 8 and we get pressurised so muchaaw i always do that..i tell my mum i am using the comp for hw then end up here!!!
yeh im rly tired too.....specially after cross country running in PE today
but i am coping ok.....u ok 2??

hey shalu!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
im a senior in high school..12th grade๐Ÿ˜‰ just this year i got to skip the eleventh grade..so im all new to the stuff so im trying to adjust and all๐Ÿ˜† ugh i haate PE! luckily though i don't have to take it this year..thank god becuz i stink at all kinda sports and i can't run for my life๐Ÿ˜† but im ok..you know why..cuz today i didn't even go to school๐Ÿ˜† i stayed home for noo reason at all becuz i was just soo tired!! my alarm rang at like 5:50 am and i just hit off and went back to sleep..but now i realize i missed a quiz but yaar you know when sleep gets a hold of you..its noo good!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by aishu_fan

Aawww aaliy!!my babay!!I think about u alllt he time!!ur haalat sound slike mine!god this motnhs gonna be hard but think of all the ajr we get for the struglle,hmm?

Dude I wake up for suhur at 5 I pray fajr,I go to sleep for like half an hour I wake up I go to skool,I come home tired,swamped head spliting,and my sibs r soo noisy it makes my head hurt more!I cant sleep until roza opens cuz of allt he hmwk! God Its been hard for me so far! But as I said well be rewarded.did u no in Ramadan,every good deed is multiplied 70 times?

aw aishu so tru yaar, both of us r going thru such similar situations, inshallah we'll definitely recieve all the ajr for this! u wake up at 5? wow i wake up at 4!! but i completely understand yaar, even the noisy siblings prt, same here!  dont worry hun, we'll def. pull thru this, as we do evry yr...the miraculous help we recieve during it is just amazing!!  i even pry 4 u!๐Ÿ˜ƒ luv u sis!๐Ÿค—
@ Shalu: hey Shalu!! how's everything going? i'm sry i left in like the middle of our post convo๐Ÿ˜†.  i think u had asked me where i live in US, i live in the eastern region๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Sonia:  Hey Sonia, long time no talk! how's eveerything? how's ur IF addiction? hopefully ur able to do ur hw, i hve to force myself to do mine, and  i succeed!!! (reason y i cant comeon IF lol๐Ÿ˜†)

@ Hazel: Hi Hazel! Welcome to the paagal khanna, I'm Aaliyah!๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Zinu, Aishu, or anyone else who can ans.   How do u quote ppl multiple times in one post? can someone help with tht? idk๐Ÿ˜ณ  i use to kno but thn with the new layout on IF it wont wrk. can anyone show me a simple way? pretty please?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sonikudi1

hey shalu!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
im a senior in high school..12th grade๐Ÿ˜‰ just this year i got to skip the eleventh grade..so im all new to the stuff so im trying to adjust and all๐Ÿ˜† ugh i haate PE! luckily though i don't have to take it this year..thank god becuz i stink at all kinda sports and i can't run for my life๐Ÿ˜† but im ok..you know why..cuz today i didn't even go to school๐Ÿ˜† i stayed home for noo reason at all becuz i was just soo tired!! my alarm rang at like 5:50 am and i just hit off and went back to sleep..but now i realize i missed a quiz but yaar you know when sleep gets a hold of you..its noo good!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

sonia!!!!๐Ÿค—
aaaw u must hav exams coming up soon !!! good luck!!! lucky u for being able 2 skip a whole yr of skl work!!!๐Ÿ˜›yahh loadza my IF friends have started college in a complete new place and r adjusting 2.....PE is pure torture (75% of the time!!!)......sooooo lucky u got 2 stay @ home...my mum probz wudnt let me!!!! argh!!!! yahh...sleep is stubborn๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by indigal07

@ Shalu: hey Shalu!! how's everything going? i'm sry i left in like the middle of our post convo๐Ÿ˜†.  i think u had asked me where i live in US, i live in the eastern region๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Sonia:  Hey Sonia, long time no talk! how's eveerything? how's ur IF addiction? hopefully ur able to do ur hw, i hve to force myself to do mine, and  i succeed!!! (reason y i cant comeon IF lol๐Ÿ˜†)

@ Hazel: Hi Hazel! Welcome to the paagal khanna, I'm Aaliyah!๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Zinu, Aishu, or anyone else who can ans.   How do u quote ppl multiple times in one post? can someone help with tht? idk๐Ÿ˜ณ  i use to kno but thn with the new layout on IF it wont wrk. can anyone show me a simple way? pretty please?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aaliyah!!! bbz how u been!!! settling in 2 college now hopefully๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...........u r hardly ever online now yaar!!! must be busy with all the college work right? anyways nice 2 here frm u, and gd luck wiv college and all!! love u x
where is everyone?? maryam, sonia, aaliyah, nishi??
i'm here shalu!!! ya i have exams, college applications since i skipped a grade...so much to do!! trying to cope in though!!๐Ÿ˜† how are you?

@Aaliyah- hii aaliyah!!๐Ÿค—i know yaar long time no talk!! aah my IF addiction is getting okay i guess..just distracting me from school though!๐Ÿ˜† i still come here everyday though to talk to you guys! its so hard not to! how's ramadan coming? i'm trying to fast but with school its getting hard๐Ÿ˜ญ