Chat Clubs

Humaara Paagal Khaana #1 (Visit Paagal Kh - Page 47

blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
so true but catch u later honey gotta go now for breakfast 😆 😆 bye see yaaaaaa 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Aww, see you soon seeona! :)
Hey Alliyah! 🤗 Did things work out with dad? 😳
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bye seona!
no zinu yaar, i havent told him anything yet.. 😕 i've thought of an excuse tho... i love writing stories so i'll tell him tht thts wut i do, i type stories, email and chat with my friends, research stuff on creative writing to make me a better writer! hey thts all i can think of...and its tru..i plan to do all these things.. (plus i-f..shhh 😆 )
i haven't told him yet tho...only when he asks will i tell Edited by indigal07 - 15 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi all....i am in no mood right now!!! I am so done with the whole LKT jodi thing!!!! My heart can't take it anymore seriously!! I was happy that at least the character was back in the show after so damn long, but now some twinkle loser is comin as Vaidehi...lkt thingy hasn't even started yet and they are already bringin in the this stupid saand!!! I am so damn upset!! I am through with Kyunki!!! I hate the show and i hate it so much, my heart feels hURTt. These two (lkt) were so close to me the only people on a show that i loved this much and actually really cared about are going to be apart for god knows how long!!! I cant deal with it im done...i will only visit that place to continue my ff....MAYBE NOT EVEN CONTINUE IT ANYMORE SINCE ALL OF THIS BULLSHI***....

😡

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago
indigal07 thumbnail
^^^^^^^^^^^^ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shivi plz aisa maat kar!!! ur disheartening me!! someone help me calm shivi down!! oh shiv, u HAVE to continue ur ff!! to kya hua yeh log show main together nahin hai? at least they can be together in ur ff! a show is the work of one's imagination, a story is also the work of imagination! we're not dealing with reality on both bases here! we're dealing with imagination and with imagination, u can make anything the way u want to make it! ekta's imagination consists of breaking hearts, urs consists of making them! do wut ur imagination tells u to do shivi..plz dont stop.. 😭

This content was originally posted by: indigal07

^^^^^^^^^^^^ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shivi plz aisa maat kar!!! ur disheartening me!! someone help me calm shivi down!! oh shiv, u HAVE to continue ur ff!! to kya hua yeh log show main together nahin hai? at least they can be together in ur ff! a show is the work of one's imagination, a story is also the work of imagination! we're not dealing with reality on both bases here! we're dealing with imagination and with imagination, u can make anything the way u want to make it! ekta's imagination consists of breaking hearts, urs consists of making them! do wut ur imagination tells u to do shivi..plz dont stop.. 😭

IM SERIOUSLY SO UPSET RIGHT NOW!!! MY EYES KEEP WATERIN UP. 😭

indigal07 thumbnail
Shivi plz we all feel this way! ur not alone! we're all going thro this together! plz bear with us...we kno ur pain, i feel so broken and aggravated too! plz listen to my advice shiv! u kno, to make urself feel better, u should read or make up a rockin romantic scene between lkt..it'll make u feel better at least a little bit.. and believe tht tht is tru..which according to ur imagination it is 😉

This content was originally posted by: indigal07

Shivi plz we all feel this way! ur not alone! we're all going thro this together! plz bear with us...we kno ur pain, i feel so broken and aggravated too! plz listen to my advice shiv! u kno, to make urself feel better, u should read or make up a rockin romantic scene between lkt..it'll make u feel better at least a little bit.. and believe tht tht is tru..which according to ur imagination it is 😉

😳 i guess i can do that... i shall try.

indigal07 thumbnail
thanks for taking my advice yaar, i cant bear to see u hurt 😭 all b/c of tht ekta and her imagination 😡 some imagination!! alwayz separating lovers and putting them bak as if it is a game! well at least in our scenes and ff's our imagination rules!! no ekta there to mess it up! its all us!

i'm gonna go eat now..but i'll be bak soon 😊 hope ur still online then..

i will be maybe 😳

have a great dinner, if that is what u r eatin 😆

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago