Humaara Paagal Khaana #1 (Visit Paagal Kh - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Dil yeh bachain ve, raaste pe Zinu hai....sadak pe maryam hai, na soor hai na taal hai....jab shiv, maryam, zinu mile, taab taal se taal mila!!!! lolz...i don't care if it made sense or not....i was bored!!! So buddies me here... 😳 😆

Hi Shruti, great for u to join us!!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by shruti_5

Thank you guys!! 🤗
so what r ur names? 😳

im mysterygurl1427 known as Shivani!!! I will introduce the other pagal ladkiyans magar, woh introduction khud kardengi!! lolz...

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Dil yeh bachain ve, raaste pe Zinu hai....sadak pe maryam hai, na soor hai na taal hai....jab shiv, maryam, zinu mile, taab taal se taal mila!!!! lolz...i don't care if it made sense or not....i was bored!!! So buddies me here... 😳 😆

Hi Shruti, great for u to join us!!

muah!!!luved it shiv!!lmao!!it made me laff real hard man!! lol i had to sing the real version to ge it...lol!

helllo shruti!tumhe paagal khaane pe swaagat hai( 😆 )!
im am maryam....and me shiv and zinu are three msuketeers,(also known as saif and shahrukh jodi except three?lol!
Originally posted by aishu_fan

muah!!!luved it shiv!!lmao!!it made me laff real hard man!! lol i had to sing the real version to ge it...lol!

glad to make u laugh my beautiful Hottness 😍!!!

Originally posted by aishu_fan

helllo shruti!tumhe paagal khaane pe swaagat hai( 😆 )!
im am maryam....and me shiv and zinu are three msuketeers,(also known as saif and shahrukh jodi except three?lol!

uffff......the saif ali and srk joke.....a beautiful classic!!! love it....where is zinu??? she needs to see it....i wanna see wat she would say about this again. 😆

I want to be shifted to the MENTAL ALSYIUM TOO :D 😃 😃 😉
welcome maria to our pagal khaana jahan pagal log apko bhi pagal kardenge!!lol
goof point shiv!where is zinu? and of course the SK joke is a classic 😉
Maria, I've seen you around I-F a lot lately, I wanted to drop you a PM saying Hi, but never found time, but fate brought uis here. 😆 😳 Hello & welcome. 🤗
Shivi & Maryam: HAAAWWW! I was here only, it took me sooo long to make mouni vid avi's & signature, lemme upload will show you guys. 😃
ME BACK! :D
Then next thing you know I leave again. 🤣
Wow
I want to joing this pagal khanna lolz.
I don't know everybody here. I mean in this section i do not have any frinds. How want to be mine frind.

Ooopsssss i forget to tell you my name...Sania