Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watch rajeev thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey anu!!!!!!!!!!when will u update this fic??????its been more than 3 months now....plzzzzzz update dis or atleast leave a message if dere's any problem
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I had an accident..my collar bone and rib got a big pain..so not being able to update..please co-operate.πŸ˜•

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
update plzzzzzzzzz waitingggggggg
pinka28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yakkudimag

<font size="3">I had an accident..my collar bone and rib got a big pain..so not being able to update..please co-operate.πŸ˜•<br><br><br><br></font>

get well soon swty
jaldi se tyhik hoke update kerne aao
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Dusserah and Happy Vijaya Dashmi to all..friends I have become so helpless..when I recovered totally then I had to go to the Bangalore Car Rally,when I came back,I discovered that my dear brother has formated my PC..and all the text files related to fan fics..have been deleted..he didn't even take any back up..now I am reading my fic and copy-pasting them from IF and thinking about the next update and trying to write.I know..I am being so late..but trust me I am so helpless.πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

Just give me 10 days more..my updates will be on regular basis.

Sweet-Lioness thumbnail
10 dayssssssss....!!! 🀒

chalo thik hai...😊par ek shart hai AnuπŸ˜›...ki ud ek dam dhamakedaar hona chahiye...!!!πŸ˜‰
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Anu,

How r u?

sad to hear that u lost all the text files related to your fics  πŸ˜•

This fic is simply superb,πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

The whole fic is awesome your writting style is very different n i must admit that i like it  😳

Definitely  i  will wait for your update  because i know its worth waiting

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Highly explicit and vulgar content is prohibited -- not only in the Fan Fictions section, but in I-F as a whole.

We've tried countless times to get it across to the members of this section that adult content is prohibited. But it seems as if some of you just keep on trying to find your way around it...We have no problem with mature concepts, but we cannot allow vulgar depiction.  Such scenes could just as easily have been expressed with cleanliness and beauty, with the thoughtfulness of preserving the innocence of the young readers present on the forum.

Since our previous efforts in banning adult content have gone in vain, we've decided to enforce stricter rules.

This thread shall remain closed until we receive a PM from the writer, expressing understanding of the rule and definition of "adult content", along with the promise of immediate removal of this content."