sakshi.bahree thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
everybody going!!!!!!!!
bbyeeeeee guys!!!!
shifu di u there??????
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGG!! That was the most funniest episode till date!! Actually no the Doctors Ki Maharbat was the funniest but oh man, Gurmeet and Stella.. Love these guys/girls! Awesome episodeee!! This week is gonna rockkk 😃
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Have to agree with ya there Jens!!
shifa1234 thumbnail
i actualy dint find d mahabarat 1 all dat funny, apart frm peshaab singh 😆 😆 😆 but 2days has 2 b D FUNNIEST EPI of dmg till date 😆 😆 😆 hats off 2 shubatai, stella n gurmeet 😆 👏
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳 Heyaa!

Oh man that Mahabharat epi...I was in fits of laughter...Don't think I'll be able to watch tonights...Will be revising eng lit But will watch at the weekend 😃 But seriously, sounds hilarious 🤣
JennyPenny thumbnail
OMGGG!! But I am glad we will be saying the guys there. They all looked so cute without the hair! I love that tshirt of Atul! It makes him look so peachy but I think the best one dressed was def Riddhimaa.. White, KSG's favorite color and mine too!! She looks goregous in whiteee!! Am waiting for some more AR scenes and def more of AAR scenes 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Niyu, I have been laughing ever since I have watched! The guys have terrrific comedy timing 👏 Hats off to them!

By the way, Shakso will be there so expect something out of it 😃 😃 😃
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳 Haila?! Shashank's gonna end up there? 😆 Abhi toh ladko ki band lag jayegi 😆 I guess it'll be when he comes that Rids finds out the truth 😳 Oh dear...more problems coming AR's way

Aahh Rids looked stunning today...[i just watched the last scene quickly 😉 ]
sakshi.bahree thumbnail
i m back!
hiyeeeeeeee shifu di , jens, niyu n trinz!!!!!
how r u all?????
shifa1234 thumbnail
hey niya, yeh ridz lukd stunning in wyt, i was lyk woooww! n d earrings also made her luk even pretty, she lukd lyk an angel

jenny- shash is gna b der? how do u no 😕