Remix
Remix

Smriti stands for... (Page 2)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolgal_anisha

tsk tsk tsk Smritzzz Itniii Galatfaihmi apne baare mey???? Shocked buriiii baaattt

i know i know dream karne pe tax nahi hai but still everything ahs itss limitss naa ye sab jo u wrote is itn a hypothetical ki mera to dimaag ghoom gaya

goshh gurlll u need a biig tym reality checkk read nappss post again n again till u start agreeing wid it Approve

cummon say it wid me

S- Sucks, Stupid and Stinkyyyyyyyy!!
M- Matha no dukhavo and meannnn
R- Rulane wali maiya
I- Idiot
T- Tammy ki sadeli maa timesh reshimya ki lover from aapki **a** ki beechdi behna!!
I- Irresistable (Only one good thing in her...imagine how much i have to tolerate her!!!!!!)

n lol nappss its ok smritz wont kill u ussey jhooth mat bolo bat wat I stands fr fr real..!!

I stands fr ---- irritating irrational illiterate ( she cant spell correctly in a million years) LOL LOL

ROFL

Thank you for supporting me wackssssssROFLROFLROFL I knoww..yeh loony ko bahot galat faimi hain... and then tells me tht i dont know anything!!DeadDead *hmphhh* Le ab to wacky bhi bol rahi hain!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And u sooo right wacks... i toh totally forgot irritatingROFL And illiterate is the best worddROFL ek bhi spelling dhang se nahi likhtiLOLLOL Kya mast 'I' se dhunda hain... I sooo agreeeeee!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 100%!!!ROFL

Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 19 May 2008 at 8:34pm

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 January 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Loony did u by any chance skipped the post made my wacks?ROFL if so...here...see it!Blushing and if u have seen it...then seen again!Blushing

And btw guys...one more word with T stands for loons...

T- Timbo!!

ROFL
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 24 January 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
^napps now that one is going to throw smritzzz off her couchLOLLOLLOL you better make a run before she catches you or either me for standing with that!ROFLand now this was something i missed(ahh miss alot these days! esp today after reading vanshiiiiis post.Miss everyone and before getting on and on with spams on nostiiisss better i get out but before that seriously nappy knowing smritz meaning forced me hold back myself and my bulgiii stomach which suddenly was painingROFLROFLROFL and smritz nappy was so true with iApproveEmbarrassed

Edited by aditisilawat - 24 January 2009 at 8:51am
IBserenity IF-Rockerz
IBserenity
IBserenity

Posted: 25 January 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged
eh i totally agree with nitzy on this one...STINKY

Go to top