Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

Originally posted by Nusheen

sukhiiiiiiiiii hii how ru ? what happened to ur ankle
get well soon dear

hehe nusheeeeeeeeeeni its just a slight sprain my dear...nothing to worry about im actually having fun with it...i plan to go to a party this weekend dressed up in my indian suit with my crutches to support me...ahahha its gonna be so fun and please dont say get well soon i want to keep this oneLOL

omg sukhiiiiii dont say  that yaar..u get well soon.than if u want to keep i keep i just like thatWink 

noooooooo please yaar i like a sprained ankle i made a plan to go to a party this weekend dressed up and supported with crutches hehe....heheh so anything new with you my dear? aur ha baaki ke pagal kaha gaye...seetu aur suhaan ji toh yahaan aate nahin lekin baaki kaha gaye?? koi khabar bhi nahinOuchLOL

ok as u wish LOL stay with ur sprained ankle n tell as what ppl said to u in the partyyyyyyLOL.......yaa seetuuuuu is not here dont know what is she doing.....n suhaan as u know woh sahab zadee kabhi kabhii tashreef latee hai yahaanLOL or he is trying to learn dancing as u know papu cant danceLOLBig smileWink

lol thanku of course i'll let you know after the party ends tomorrow...but my sprain is going anyway, i want it back so imma run on it and damage it a bit hehe....huffo seetuuuuu ji we need you back putt aur ha duffo toh yahaan aata hi nahin, maine kyun poochaConfusedOuch kher hanji shayad papu is learning to danceLOL

LOLLOL soo u became like this after running all around of ur houseOuchDeadLOL.....waiting for ur partyy experienceWink btw how good ru in dancingDancingLOL??????

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged

HaPpY FoUrTh oF JuLy! everyone hehe...im goin to watch the fireworks in a few hours as for now im chatting to myselfLOL

chatting to my self same herOuch....but why happy 4th julyyyyyyyConfused was there something specialBig smile

awww its k hum dhono hi pagal ho rahe hai company ke bina....umm yahaan US main aaj khaas din hai kyunki aaj humhe azaadi milli thi...meaning the declaration of independence was written so isiliye hum celebrate kaarte hai with fireworks...patake...however you spell it hehe...LOL

US n hade independence when that happened when was itLOL sorryyyyy historyyy is weekConfused 

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
hellloo pplz am bakkkkkkkk.... Embarrassed LOL Big smile

watta shame for everyone hey... LOL LOL Big smile
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged

sukhiiiiiiiiii hii how ru ? what happened to ur ankle
get well soon dear

hehe nusheeeeeeeeeeni its just a slight sprain my dear...nothing to worry about im actually having fun with it...i plan to go to a party this weekend dressed up in my indian suit with my crutches to support me...ahahha its gonna be so fun and please dont say get well soon i want to keep this oneLOL

omg sukhiiiiii dont say  that yaar..u get well soon.than if u want to keep i keep i just like thatWink 

noooooooo please yaar i like a sprained ankle i made a plan to go to a party this weekend dressed up and supported with crutches hehe....heheh so anything new with you my dear? aur ha baaki ke pagal kaha gaye...seetu aur suhaan ji toh yahaan aate nahin lekin baaki kaha gaye?? koi khabar bhi nahinOuchLOL

ok as u wish LOL stay with ur sprained ankle n tell as what ppl said to u in the partyyyyyyLOL.......yaa seetuuuuu is not here dont know what is she doing.....n suhaan as u know woh sahab zadee kabhi kabhii tashreef latee hai yahaanLOL or he is trying to learn dancing as u know papu cant danceLOLBig smileWink

lol thanku of course i'll let you know after the party ends tomorrow...but my sprain is going anyway, i want it back so imma run on it and damage it a bit hehe....huffo seetuuuuu ji we need you back putt aur ha duffo toh yahaan aata hi nahin, maine kyun poochaConfusedOuch kher hanji shayad papu is learning to danceLOL

LOLLOL soo u became like this after running all around of ur houseOuchDeadLOL.....waiting for ur partyy experienceWink btw how good ru in dancingDancingLOL??????

nooo lol it was the gym workouts not at home...i just wanted it a bit worse so yeah lol...and assi love dancing man hehe...i think im bad but everyone is like you dance hecka good i think they need their eyes checked tho lolLOL

eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sateera_angad

hellloo pplz am bakkkkkkkk.... Embarrassed LOL Big smile

watta shame for everyone hey... LOL LOL Big smile

hehe seetuuuuuu putt how are you and where have you been for so long??? Embarrassed

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
heylloo me theek tussi sunao? oh my comp decided to be lazy nd nt lissen to me bt i booted it one nd it started workin! Embarrassed Big smile u say how u doin? LOL Big smile
ashmii IF-Sizzlerz
ashmii
ashmii

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Hellloooooooo Evry1 Big smile Big smile

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
yeh nusheen ji kithe challi gayin!? Ouch Confused

Go to top