*~-random anyone can join-~* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 127

Nusheen

IF-Dazzler

Nusheen

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
sooo how r u suhaan haw was ur day?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~-random anyone can join-~* (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suhaan

Goldie

Suhaan

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
daiii was greaaaattttt lol i went shopping bout new hats Big smile n a skateboard i broke my old one last night so yeah needed a new one to take back to india Wink whats else ummm i went to my friends base n we played XBOX all afternoon n yeah got back home like a hour ago n yeha dats bout it lol

what did u dooo nusheeen... yo can i call u sheen plz cuz i gatta friend named that so everytyme i type ur name lol i always write sheen first then hav to go back n add the Nu

Nusheen

IF-Dazzler

Nusheen

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
OMG suhaan u jut like my youngest brother....he likes these stuffff alsoooo do u like palying PS games LOL as he dooo

well i went for shoping alsooooo bougth some stuff for home n for me....SHEEEEEEEEN suhaan dont think it sounds lik evil name LOL LOL LOL if u dont mind pls call me Nuhseen Big smile its better than sheeen.....and why ur sooooo lazzyyyyyy even in typing ufffff LOL

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged

ohh luk at this "mr.innocent" <<<< wanna b puttin all the blame on me..ur the one wiv the sick mind..nd u tryna keep up wiv me..u cn neva do tht bt in this case u've gone way ahead of me..actually i ain;t even in the race to go newher in tis case...so yeh u shush up...LOL

Originally posted by Suhaan

btw nusheen its all saaaatttteeerrraaaaaa she has a sick mind im jus trying to keep up with her LOL Wink

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged

ADVICE...tht too from mr.NY huh he wishes...u do want me to stay lyk a good gurl tht i am don't u...LOL he was the one bein sick..nd if u go bak i was tryin to tak the convo in the right way...nd i made him drop the convo *proud face* EmbarrassedLOLBig smile i am a good gurl!!Big smile

Originally posted by Nusheen

btw nusheen its all saaaatttteeerrraaaaaa she has a sick mind im jus trying to keep up with her LOL Wink

uffff now dont blame her only okkkkkk u r older than her dont u? why u keep ur mind in her mind .....u could advise her .anyway i will appreciat if everyone respect this CC..which is ur CC

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i lyk the name Sheeeen...sounds good... LOL Big smile bt coz u lyk it suhaaaaaaaaan jii...i dun lyk it nemore.... LOL LOL Big smile i don;t want ppl to diss ma choice! Big smile

Nusheen

IF-Dazzler

Nusheen

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

ADVICE...tht too from mr.NY huh he wishes...u do want me to stay lyk a good gurl tht i am don't u...LOL he was the one bein sick..nd if u go bak i was tryin to tak the convo in the right way...nd i made him drop the convo *proud face* EmbarrassedLOLBig smile i am a good gurl!!Big smile

Originally posted by Nusheen

uffff now dont blame her only okkkkkk u r older than her dont u? why u keep ur mind in her mind .....u could advise her .anyway i will appreciat if everyone respect this CC..which is ur CC

u r good girl dear who said ur notLOL but what i notised that u make somekinda of indecation to the conversation....anyway forget it n dont figth on that nowBig smile

Nusheen

IF-Dazzler

Nusheen

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sateera_angad

i lyk the name Sheeeen...sounds good... LOL Big smile bt coz u lyk it suhaaaaaaaaan jii...i dun lyk it nemore.... LOL LOL Big smile i don;t want ppl to diss ma choice! Big smile

u liked the name sheeeeeen Ermm but i didnt LOL.......but i can agreee on one codition if i call suhaan....."haan"LOL i dont think u will like that Suhaan see it dont sound good ......so same her i dont like "sheeen"Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top