India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~-random anyone can join-~* (Page 54)

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged

i had apic of me nd ma bro on prom night..coz i won prom queenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL so he thot i gt married..bechara..he was quite shocked!LOL

Originally posted by Nusheen

Originally posted by sateera_angad

hehehe awww good good...yeh i even respect him afta he thot i gt married... LOL

u get married how is that to whomErmmLOL

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged

ofcourse we r in touch..i  caled her the other day it was her step mums birthday bt i made her come round to mine first......i gt her a lil bonzai plant for her nd for myself..ther were 2 i went wich one do u want...she pointed at one..so i wnt naa ur having the other on nw....LOL

hehe ahem well she calles me EMB nd i call her EMW....emb = evil mega b**** lolll nd emw = evil mega witchLOLLOLLOL seee i dn't swear at her she does...shez right evil to me! she went to florida disney land brought every1 miney ouse..bt brought me a mickey mouse..she goes coz ur rough lyk a boy to me u can hav Mickey!LOL

naa nt ma first one..naya aaya hai..my other boss was amazing her nd me used to dag each other on the floor...hav water fight in the bak nd it was lyk a river...we hit each other..it was great... she calls me her evil child...LOLLOLLOL we hav given each otehr so many names!Big smile

LOL very good boss!!!!! evil childLOL she calls u evil child n what u had called her??

heheheehehehLOL mickeyyyy...she is sooo funny as ur....r u in touch with her or finish.......if ur soo bring her something like she bringed to u????

heheheheheheheLOLthat isssssssss toooooooo kidish seetuuuuuuu but gooodddddd trickLOL

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 6:02am | IP Logged

i had apic of me nd ma bro on prom night..coz i won prom queenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL so he thot i gt married..bechara..he was quite shocked!LOL

ohhhhhhhhh realyyyyyyyyyyy so did u cleared his mistakeLOLLOLLOL

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged

i kno init...i bribed her is ed i gt a prezzie for ya she came nd i handed her the plant shez lyk ths iz it..so i threw pillows at her...Big smile am jus too nyc...LOLLOLLOL yeh i alwyaz do opposite wat she sez..its right good feeling annoyin her...bt she sez she cn't get annoye dof me coz she jus starts laufing seeing me!LOLLOLEmbarrassed

ofcourse we r in touch..i  caled her the other day it was her step mums birthday bt i made her come round to mine first......i gt her a lil bonzai plant for her nd for myself..ther were 2 i went wich one do u want...she pointed at one..so i wnt naa ur having the other on nw....LOL

hehe ahem well she calles me EMB nd i call her EMW....emb = evil mega b**** lolll nd emw = evil mega witchLOLLOLLOL seee i dn't swear at her she does...shez right evil to me! she went to florida disney land brought every1 miney ouse..bt brought me a mickey mouse..she goes coz ur rough lyk a boy to me u can hav Mickey!LOL

naa nt ma first one..naya aaya hai..my other boss was amazing her nd me used to dag each other on the floor...hav water fight in the bak nd it was lyk a river...we hit each other..it was great... she calls me her evil child...LOLLOLLOL we hav given each otehr so many names!Big smile

LOL very good boss!!!!! evil childLOL she calls u evil child n what u had called her??

heheheehehehLOL mickeyyyy...she is sooo funny as ur....r u in touch with her or finish.......if ur soo bring her something like she bringed to u????

heheheheheheheLOLthat isssssssss toooooooo kidish seetuuuuuuu but gooodddddd trickLOL

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged

yeh i did..bt i wish i kept it on for a while...bt if the pic was nt wiv ma bro nd sum otha lad thn i surley wud hav!Big smile

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged

i kno init...i bribed her is ed i gt a prezzie for ya she came nd i handed her the plant shez lyk ths iz it..so i threw pillows at her...Big smile am jus too nyc...LOLLOLLOL yeh i alwyaz do opposite wat she sez..its right good feeling annoyin her...bt she sez she cn't get annoye dof me coz she jus starts laufing seeing me!LOLLOLEmbarrassed

omg u r tooooo much becharee koo itna achaa gift milaa LOL

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged

yeh i did..bt i wish i kept it on for a while...bt if the pic was nt wiv ma bro nd sum otha lad thn i surley wud hav!Big smile

reaalyyyy u were going to continueeeeeeeeLOL ufff bechara suhaan bachgayaa tumhare sharat seeeeWinkLOL

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 6:14am | IP Logged

hehehee shez probably workin at the moment..lemme txt her newayz..LOLLOLLOL i alwyaz bother her i tld her one dya imma clal her hosue fone at 4 am in the mornin to disturb her nd her fiance..her fiance iz relly nyc too bt we alwyaz fight...he hurts me so i tell him to go bak to his own countryLOL racistLOLLOL

omg u r tooooo much becharee koo itna achaa gift milaa LOL

Go to top