Posted: 15 June 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
i giv him respect mre thn he deserves...ask him.... Big smile

ohkay jii tataaa tc Allah Haffiz! Embarrassed Big smile

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

naa nt ma first one..naya aaya hai..my other boss was amazing her nd me used to dag each other on the floor...hav water fight in the bak nd it was lyk a river...we hit each other..it was great... she calls me her evil child...LOLLOLLOL we hav given each otehr so many names!Big smile

LOL very good boss!!!!! evil childLOL she calls u evil child n what u had called her??

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged

i giv him respect mre thn he deserves...ask him.... Big smile

ohkay jii tataaa tc Allah Haffiz! Embarrassed Big smile

no need to ask him i trust u, u will not layWink

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:36am | IP Logged

hehe ahem well she calles me EMB nd i call her EMW....emb = evil mega b**** lolll nd emw = evil mega witchLOLLOLLOL seee i dn't swear at her she does...shez right evil to me! she went to florida disney land brought every1 miney ouse..bt brought me a mickey mouse..she goes coz ur rough lyk a boy to me u can hav Mickey!LOL

Originally posted by Nusheen

naa nt ma first one..naya aaya hai..my other boss was amazing her nd me used to dag each other on the floor...hav water fight in the bak nd it was lyk a river...we hit each other..it was great... she calls me her evil child...LOLLOLLOL we hav given each otehr so many names!Big smile

LOL very good boss!!!!! evil childLOL she calls u evil child n what u had called her??

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
hehehe awww good good...yeh i even respect him afta he thot i gt married... LOL
Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged

hehe ahem well she calles me EMB nd i call her EMW....emb = evil mega b**** lolll nd emw = evil mega witchLOLLOLLOL seee i dn't swear at her she does...shez right evil to me! she went to florida disney land brought every1 miney ouse..bt brought me a mickey mouse..she goes coz ur rough lyk a boy to me u can hav Mickey!LOL

heheheehehehLOL mickeyyyy...she is sooo funny as ur....r u in touch with her or finish.......if ur soo bring her something like she bringed to u????

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged

hehehe awww good good...yeh i even respect him afta he thot i gt married... LOL

u get married how is that to whomErmmLOL

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:54am | IP Logged

ofcourse we r in touch..i  caled her the other day it was her step mums birthday bt i made her come round to mine first......i gt her a lil bonzai plant for her nd for myself..ther were 2 i went wich one do u want...she pointed at one..so i wnt naa ur having the other on nw....LOL

heheheehehehLOL mickeyyyy...she is sooo funny as ur....r u in touch with her or finish.......if ur soo bring her something like she bringed to u????

Go to top