Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~-random anyone can join-~* (Page 53)

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
i giv him respect mre thn he deserves...ask him.... Big smile

ohkay jii tataaa tc Allah Haffiz! Embarrassed Big smile

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 4623

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

naa nt ma first one..naya aaya hai..my other boss was amazing her nd me used to dag each other on the floor...hav water fight in the bak nd it was lyk a river...we hit each other..it was great... she calls me her evil child...LOLLOLLOL we hav given each otehr so many names!Big smile

 

LOL very good boss!!!!! evil childLOL she calls u evil child n what u had called her??

 

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 4623

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sateera_angad

i giv him respect mre thn he deserves...ask him.... Big smile

ohkay jii tataaa tc Allah Haffiz! Embarrassed Big smile

no need to ask him i trust u, u will not layWink

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:36am | IP Logged

hehe ahem well she calles me EMB nd i call her EMW....emb = evil mega b**** lolll nd emw = evil mega witchLOLLOLLOL seee i dn't swear at her she does...shez right evil to me! she went to florida disney land brought every1 miney ouse..bt brought me a mickey mouse..she goes coz ur rough lyk a boy to me u can hav Mickey!LOL

Originally posted by Nusheen

Originally posted by sateera_angad

naa nt ma first one..naya aaya hai..my other boss was amazing her nd me used to dag each other on the floor...hav water fight in the bak nd it was lyk a river...we hit each other..it was great... she calls me her evil child...LOLLOLLOL we hav given each otehr so many names!Big smile

 

LOL very good boss!!!!! evil childLOL she calls u evil child n what u had called her??

 

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
hehehe awww good good...yeh i even respect him afta he thot i gt married... LOL
Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 4623

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

hehe ahem well she calles me EMB nd i call her EMW....emb = evil mega b**** lolll nd emw = evil mega witchLOLLOLLOL seee i dn't swear at her she does...shez right evil to me! she went to florida disney land brought every1 miney ouse..bt brought me a mickey mouse..she goes coz ur rough lyk a boy to me u can hav Mickey!LOL

Originally posted by Nusheen

Originally posted by sateera_angad

naa nt ma first one..naya aaya hai..my other boss was amazing her nd me used to dag each other on the floor...hav water fight in the bak nd it was lyk a river...we hit each other..it was great... she calls me her evil child...LOLLOLLOL we hav given each otehr so many names!Big smile

 

LOL very good boss!!!!! evil childLOL she calls u evil child n what u had called her??

 

heheheehehehLOL mickeyyyy...she is sooo funny as ur....r u in touch with her or finish.......if ur soo bring her something like she bringed to u????

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 4623

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sateera_angad

hehehe awww good good...yeh i even respect him afta he thot i gt married... LOL

u get married how is that to whomErmmLOL

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:54am | IP Logged

ofcourse we r in touch..i  caled her the other day it was her step mums birthday bt i made her come round to mine first......i gt her a lil bonzai plant for her nd for myself..ther were 2 i went wich one do u want...she pointed at one..so i wnt naa ur having the other on nw....LOL

Originally posted by Nusheen

Originally posted by sateera_angad

hehe ahem well she calles me EMB nd i call her EMW....emb = evil mega b**** lolll nd emw = evil mega witchLOLLOLLOL seee i dn't swear at her she does...shez right evil to me! she went to florida disney land brought every1 miney ouse..bt brought me a mickey mouse..she goes coz ur rough lyk a boy to me u can hav Mickey!LOL

Originally posted by Nusheen

Originally posted by sateera_angad

naa nt ma first one..naya aaya hai..my other boss was amazing her nd me used to dag each other on the floor...hav water fight in the bak nd it was lyk a river...we hit each other..it was great... she calls me her evil child...LOLLOLLOL we hav given each otehr so many names!Big smile

 

LOL very good boss!!!!! evil childLOL she calls u evil child n what u had called her??

 

heheheehehehLOL mickeyyyy...she is sooo funny as ur....r u in touch with her or finish.......if ur soo bring her something like she bringed to u????

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Random ChitChat

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: AnonymousUser   Replies: 475   Views: 13264

AnonymousUser 475 13264 28 January 2010 at 4:07pm by AnonymousUser
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#48!!!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1198   Views: 43822

AreYaar 1198 43822 01 January 2010 at 9:33pm by AreYaar
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo CC#47

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Bazinga   Replies: 1197   Views: 42203

Bazinga 1197 42203 09 December 2009 at 9:05am by incandescence
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#46!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1200   Views: 46770

AreYaar 1200 46770 22 November 2009 at 11:48am by Bazinga
Reya & Fizza's Random CC | Invite Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105

Author: reya.   Replies: 832   Views: 19702

reya. 832 19702 14 November 2009 at 12:09am by 26javey

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index