Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~-random anyone can join-~* (Page 47)

Suhaan Goldie
Suhaan
Suhaan

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

arghhh am lykkk all illl...stomach ache...dizzy nd wnt to work..now hav to go bak agen in lyk 5 mins..hayeeeeee Allah jii meri shaadi karvas ke life aasan karva do Ouch LOL LOL par life asaan tabhi ho jab koi acha larka mile...sensible enuf..kaam kare aur mein ghar mein baithoon hayeee.... Ouch

LOSER ahahaha most gayest person life onli gets harder after sumone gets married nah easyLOLLOLLOL n whats dis u wanna sit round all dai doing nuffin i feel sooo sorri for ur future husband alreadii LOLLOLLOL

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

Originally posted by Nusheen

Frineds i'm soo confused please help me...
I want to give my mother a gift but dont know what should i gift her......give me ur ideas pleaseee??? Smile waiting for ur support Smile

hmmm nusheeni dear why dont you just express your feelings about how important she is to you in a card and give her all your love....to tell you the truth thats what all mothers desire...respect from their kids and a reminder that their kids love them...Embarrassed i would like for my kids to do that for me tooo in the future lol but that'll have to wait a few years before i have kids...ahahLOL

sukhiiiii thanx yaar for the idea....n yaaa i always express my love to her as i'm the only dougther she hasBig smile...she is my best friend i tell her every thing ....and yes every parent need respect n love from there kids....thanx for the idea i'm thinking of gifting her golden bangels or heart pendent what do u think???

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

hey guys..koi hai ka?? Big smile Embarrassed

now yes LOL

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhaan

I want to give my mother a gift but dont know what should i gift her......give me ur ideas pleaseee??? Smile waiting for ur support Smile

hmmm nusheeni dear why dont you just express your feelings about how important she is to you in a card and give her all your love....to tell you the truth thats what all mothers desire...respect from their kids and a reminder that their kids love them...Embarrassed i would like for my kids to do that for me tooo in the future lol but that'll have to wait a few years before i have kids...ahahLOL

yeah i gett my mother a card n write a whole bunch of nice things n she gets happi so i say jus get her a card WinkWinkWink or wait flowers even candy if she likes dose thingsSmile

thanx suhaan liked ur idea toooSmile....flower yes it will be great  i will give her pink flowers she likes pink color too much ...candy cant give her she has diabetes.

thanx very much for the ideas friendsSmile

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged

lol sick leev chaddo...do din hi usko jhelna parhta hai Allah ka shuker hai...warna ussey ziada hota..either i wud hav shot him..or...him agen...AngryAngry man i hate tht man...AngryOuchLOL ahhh well nt tht i dn't tak ym revengeLOLLOLBig smile wen i get a new job imma insult him soo much nd thn leev...bechara khush rahega...LOLLOLBig smile i tld him laredy i dun tak crap or lissen to it...coz i giv bak 10 times worse...i guess he'll lern wen i actualli do it proprly coz am onli playin wiv him at the momentLOLsaala gadhaaaaaaaaaaAngryLOL

awww hope u get well soon!EmbarrassedBig smile

arghhh am lykkk all illl...stomach ache...dizzy nd wnt to work..now hav to go bak agen in lyk 5 mins..hayeeeeee Allah jii meri shaadi karvas ke life aasan karva do Ouch LOL LOL par life asaan tabhi ho jab koi acha larka mile...sensible enuf..kaam kare aur mein ghar mein baithoon hayeee.... Ouch

ohhh seetuuu insha allah u will get well sooooooon.....n insha allah u will get ur sensebal manLOLsooooon tooo.......btw  what kinda of work u dooo??? why u dont take sick leave?.....n yaa i have flu alsoooo.......no dont panik not bird fluLOL...just normal fluConfusedLOLOuch

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged

oh PUH-LEASEE u onli sayin tht coz u think every husband is gonna b lyk u...btt naaa aaaaaaaaLOLLOLLOL thts wen the lyfe gets hard wen ur kinda husband cums in sum1nz life..ahhh blessLOLLOLBig smile

nd dn't feel sorry for him...i ain't gonna sit around man cum on..i am lazy bt ohkay i am i mite doEmbarrassed bt u neva kno..i need to get up to hav a shower n all so yeaLOLBig smile dn't feel sorry for him feel sorry for the gurl who gonna b in ur life...LOLLOL *slap*LOL

Originally posted by Suhaan

LOSER ahahaha most gayest person life onli gets harder after sumone gets married nah easyLOLLOLLOL n whats dis u wanna sit round all dai doing nuffin i feel sooo sorri for ur future husband alreadii LOLLOLLOL

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
giv her sugar freee sweets naaa Embarrassed Big smile

newayz hey ppppllllllllll Big smile
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

sukhiiiii thanx yaar for the idea....n yaaa i always express my love to her as i'm the only dougther she hasBig smile...she is my best friend i tell her every thing ....and yes every parent need respect n love from there kids....thanx for the idea i'm thinking of gifting her golden bangels or heart pendent what do u think???

of course anything you think is best....something that will never let her forget that her baby loves her a lot...with the golden bangels or heart pendant she can always remember that you love her dearly...hmmm your choice dear btw what does she love more, hearts or bangels???? either ways jewelleryEmbarrassed

Go to top