Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~-random anyone can join-~* (Page 26)

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged

its lyk headache day everyyyyyy dayTongue

Originally posted by Nusheen

Originally posted by sateera_angad

heyy am ohkay..jus got a bit of headache u say how u doin???? Big smile

ohhh same here my head is alsoooo just playing basketballLOL....why is is headech day todayLOL

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 4623

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by converse_chick

hey evryone wassup?

i'm good haw ru today?Smile

 

jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Joined: 18 December 2005
Posts: 4875

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
im kwl thankz!! oh no seetu DI alert!! BHAGOO!!!
Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 4623

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

its lyk headache day everyyyyyy dayTongue

Originally posted by Nusheen

Originally posted by sateera_angad

heyy am ohkay..jus got a bit of headache u say how u doin???? Big smile

ohhh same here my head is alsoooo just playing basketballLOL....why is is headech day todayLOL

sames like that pluse that i have back pain  alsoooo Ouch

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged

awwww how come nething serious?Ouch

hayeee abhi toh aap jawan ho...EmbarrassedBig smile no bak pains allowed!Tongue

Originally posted by Nusheen

Originally posted by sateera_angad

its lyk headache day everyyyyyy dayTongue

Originally posted by Nusheen

Originally posted by sateera_angad

heyy am ohkay..jus got a bit of headache u say how u doin???? Big smile

ohhh same here my head is alsoooo just playing basketballLOL....why is is headech day todayLOL

sames like that pluse that i have back pain  alsoooo Ouch

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged

oye chup oye di ki mammi...hurrr outtt!!! har jagah mun maarit hai!ConfusedAngry

Originally posted by converse_chick

im kwl thankz!! oh no seetu DI alert!! BHAGOO!!!

jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Joined: 18 December 2005
Posts: 4875

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

oye chup oye di ki mammi...hurrr outtt!!! har jagah mun maarit hai!ConfusedAngry

Originally posted by converse_chick

im kwl thankz!! oh no seetu DI alert!! BHAGOO!!!

WackoTongue*RUNNING* seeeetuuuuuu DDDDIIII!!!! mwwahahahahaaa

Nusheen IF-Dazzler
Nusheen
Nusheen

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 4623

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

awwww how come nething serious?Ouch

hayeee abhi toh aap jawan ho...EmbarrassedBig smile no bak pains allowed!Tongue

Originally posted by Nusheen

Originally posted by sateera_angad

its lyk headache day everyyyyyy dayTongue

Originally posted by Nusheen

Originally posted by sateera_angad

heyy am ohkay..jus got a bit of headache u say how u doin???? Big smile

ohhh same here my head is alsoooo just playing basketballLOL....why is is headech day todayLOL

sames like that pluse that i have back pain  alsoooo Ouch

i know yaar but before 2 days i took up water bottel the big one ,but i didnt feel the pain at that time..n after 2 day i feel the pain now strangeConfused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Random ChitChat

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: AnonymousUser   Replies: 429   Views: 13619

AnonymousUser 429 13619 28 January 2010 at 4:07pm by AnonymousUser
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#48!!!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1189   Views: 45732

AreYaar 1189 45732 01 January 2010 at 9:33pm by AreYaar
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo CC#47

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Bazinga   Replies: 1192   Views: 43791

Bazinga 1192 43791 09 December 2009 at 9:05am by incandescence
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#46!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1198   Views: 47988

AreYaar 1198 47988 22 November 2009 at 11:48am by Bazinga
Reya & Fizza's Random CC | Invite Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98

Author: reya.   Replies: 776   Views: 21316

reya. 776 21316 14 November 2009 at 12:09am by 26javey

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index