Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternal thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Nusheen

ok as u wish ๐Ÿ˜† stay with ur sprained ankle n tell as what ppl said to u in the partyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜†.......yaa seetuuuuu is not here dont know what is she doing.....n suhaan as u know woh sahab zadee kabhi kabhii tashreef latee hai yahaan๐Ÿ˜† or he is trying to learn dancing as u know papu cant dance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

lol thanku of course i'll let you know after the party ends tomorrow...but my sprain is going anyway, i want it back so imma run on it and damage it a bit hehe....huffo seetuuuuu ji we need you back putt aur ha duffo toh yahaan aata hi nahin, maine kyun poocha๐Ÿ˜• kher hanji shayad papu is learning to dance๐Ÿ˜†

eternal thumbnail

chatting to my self same her....but why happy 4th julyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜• was there something special๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awww its k hum dhono hi pagal ho rahe hai company ke bina....umm yahaan US main aaj khaas din hai kyunki aaj humhe azaadi milli thi...meaning the declaration of independence was written so isiliye hum celebrate kaarte hai with fireworks...patake...however you spell it hehe...๐Ÿ˜†

Nusheen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mimi_Rani

lol thanku of course i'll let you know after the party ends tomorrow...but my sprain is going anyway, i want it back so imma run on it and damage it a bit hehe....huffo seetuuuuu ji we need you back putt aur ha duffo toh yahaan aata hi nahin, maine kyun poocha๐Ÿ˜• kher hanji shayad papu is learning to dance๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† soo u became like this after running all around of ur house๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†.....waiting for ur partyy experience๐Ÿ˜‰ btw how good ru in dancing๐Ÿ˜†??????

Nusheen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mimi_Rani

awww its k hum dhono hi pagal ho rahe hai company ke bina....umm yahaan US main aaj khaas din hai kyunki aaj humhe azaadi milli thi...meaning the declaration of independence was written so isiliye hum celebrate kaarte hai with fireworks...patake...however you spell it hehe...๐Ÿ˜†

US n hade independence when that happened when was it๐Ÿ˜† sorryyyyy historyyy is week๐Ÿ˜• 

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
hellloo pplz am bakkkkkkkk.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

watta shame for everyone hey... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
eternal thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† soo u became like this after running all around of ur house๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†.....waiting for ur partyy experience๐Ÿ˜‰ btw how good ru in dancing๐Ÿ˜†??????

nooo lol it was the gym workouts not at home...i just wanted it a bit worse so yeah lol...and assi love dancing man hehe...i think im bad but everyone is like you dance hecka good i think they need their eyes checked tho lol๐Ÿ˜†

eternal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sateera_angad

hellloo pplz am bakkkkkkkk.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

watta shame for everyone hey... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hehe seetuuuuuu putt how are you and where have you been for so long??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
heylloo me theek tussi sunao? oh my comp decided to be lazy nd nt lissen to me bt i booted it one nd it started workin! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ u say how u doin? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hellloooooooo Evry1 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
yeh nusheen ji kithe challi gayin!? ๐Ÿ˜•