Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hehehee shez probably workin at the moment..lemme txt her newayz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i alwyaz bother her i tld her one dya imma clal her hosue fone at 4 am in the mornin to disturb her nd her fiance..her fiance iz relly nyc too bt we alwyaz fight...he hurts me so i tell him to go bak to his own countryπŸ˜† racistπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Nusheen

omg u r tooooo much becharee koo itna achaa gift milaa πŸ˜†

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

i kno soo dis appointing..its orite i'll find summit new!πŸ˜ƒ

reaalyyyy u were going to continueeeeeeeeπŸ˜† ufff bechara suhaan bachgayaa tumhare sharat seeeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Nusheen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sateera_angad

hehehee shez probably workin at the moment..lemme txt her newayz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i alwyaz bother her i tld her one dya imma clal her hosue fone at 4 am in the mornin to disturb her nd her fiance..her fiance iz relly nyc too bt we alwyaz fight...he hurts me so i tell him to go bak to his own countryπŸ˜† racistπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehehehehehehehe u r amazinggggπŸ˜† seetuu haram let them.....usnee tumhara kia begara haii joo useee bheee nahii choraa tumneeeeeπŸ˜†

Nusheen thumbnail

i kno soo dis appointing..its orite i'll find summit new!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†what u will find now he will be aware of ur sharartssssssss

ok seettttttu have too go now it was niceeeeeee laughinggggg with u reallyyyyπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
kuch bigaad sakki nahin bechari... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† warna koshish usne bohut ki hai...bt she used to get 10 times worse... 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
huh am a real actor..he cn't figure nehting out.... πŸ˜† nd woh sahab yahan khaak hain jo he'll b awaare πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hez goen to do awara gardiya... πŸ˜›

hehe u tc enjoyyyyy muahhh Allah Haffiz! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Nusheen thumbnail

kuch bigaad sakki nahin bechari... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† warna koshish usne bohut ki hai...bt she used to get 10 times worse... 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

poor boss cant imagin her status if u do like this to herπŸ˜†

Nusheen thumbnail

huh am a real actor..he cn't figure nehting out.... πŸ˜† nd woh sahab yahan khaak hain jo he'll b awaare πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hez goen to do awara gardiya... πŸ˜›

hehe u tc enjoyyyyy muahhh Allah Haffiz! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

well who knowsssss he may read this any timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Nusheen thumbnail
friends did u heard songs of jaane tu ya jaane na movie if soo haw do u find them which one is ur fav??? πŸ˜ƒ
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

yeh i neva treated her as ma boss!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i used to jus stand ther nd bite her on her shoulder bechari!πŸ˜ƒ

poor boss cant imagin her status if u do like this to herπŸ˜†