India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Retribution for Kanya, 8 days Ranbir!

LoveStruck21 Goldie
LoveStruck21
LoveStruck21

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Since Ranibir is to stay for 8 more day's, (which means two weeks in soap opera terms), will Kanya fall for him? I mean why 8 more days, why not four? But anyway, I want Ranbir to make these 8 days full of the same torment Kanya gave him.... I want retribution, and I know all of us want to see the same.

I hope all the disappointments we as viewers have suffered will be rectified in the next 8 days.

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Mannn, if Ranbir follows his brother's advice, then Kanya will deff be told! I hope he acts like a Hate Guru again and really arrogant and ignores her so she'll know how he felt this whole time!! I loveeeddd it when he told her family about how he suffered because of Chunnu! That was amazing!! Too bad Kanya thought it was all a farce...but yeah, I'm hoping these 8 days will be the BEST days for Ranbir, and us viewers!
Also, I wonder if the 8 days will be a lot of episodes? Cause 15 days was over a month!!!
Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Yes, I want Ranbir to turn hate guru for these 8 days. I want him to ignore her, yell at her, give her the silent treatment. And I know (atleast I hope so) that Ranbir will surely follow his brillant Aditya bhaiya advice. I feel that somehow Kanya is very attracted to Rannu's hate guru side. I mean remember those eyelocks that she used to give him, so baby she was really attracted to his hate guru sexiness. I want her to suffer these 8 days, "I want her to wonder why is he behaving like this with me", I want her to have questions in her mind like Rannu had. I want Ranbir to give full full attention to everyone expect her. He should not even look at her, he should give her his ohh bad boy attitude. And the kurtas need to go, baby Rannu you need to pack all you suits, make your Kanya drool over you! I want the ladki in these 8 days.
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
so agreeeeeeee wi u guys...
i want her to suufffer ....!
but i tinkits gna be more dan two weeks at least a month ...coz like each day is 2-3 epi...on average that is ....im a maths freak lol
anyways .............hopin for da best on 2moros epi:)
royaljatti Senior Member
royaljatti
royaljatti

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
8 din kanya in!!   Wink Wink Tongue
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
yeah totally kanya should suffer for the way she made ranbir feel wid chunnu all those days....he shud ignore her completely.
crazyfan Goldie
crazyfan
crazyfan

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Multani90

Yes, I want Ranbir to turn hate guru for these 8 days. I want him to ignore her, yell at her, give her the silent treatment. And I know (atleast I hope so) that Ranbir will surely follow his brillant Aditya bhaiya advice. I feel that somehow Kanya is very attracted to Rannu's hate guru side. I mean remember those eyelocks that she used to give him, so baby she was really attracted to his hate guru sexiness. I want her to suffer these 8 days, "I want her to wonder why is he behaving like this with me", I want her to have questions in her mind like Rannu had. I want Ranbir to give full full attention to everyone expect her. He should not even look at her, he should give her his ohh bad boy attitude. And the kurtas need to go, baby Rannu you need to pack all you suits, make your Kanya drool over you! I want the ladki in these 8 days.

hahaha lol couldnt have said it better myself. i have my fingers crosses; hope this is wat happens!!!
Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Multani90

agree totally ...............but srsly kanya's dialogue last time confused me big time like "tum kuch nahi samjhte and one more tht main apni aukaat jaanti hun aur iseliye is shaadi ki contract marriage ki tarah nibha rahi hun" tthese dialogues make me wonder ......wat she meantConfused

but i agree wit watever u said i hope it happnes this way only

Edited by Bugger - 19 May 2008 at 12:34am

Go to top