Posted: 15 years ago
good observation
๐Ÿ‘
it looks good on both๐Ÿ˜‰
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sdca

I don't know whether anyone noticed this, or whether anyone has mentioned this.  But the dupatta that Heer is wearing when she becomes a Dulhan is the exact same Dupatta Mahi is wearing in the first episode when she's a runaway bride.  Here are some pictures:

But didn't Heer give this dupatta to Lalit when Mahi told her to give it to her parents?  So how did that girl that told Heer to become a Dulhan for her get that dupatta?  I mean unless those dupattas have been popular for the last 15 years...because Mahi was a dulhan 15 years ago from this day...

omg never noticed that

and look not onlt the dupata scnes r matching too yaar

sdca thumbnail
Haha yea I did that on purpose...so that it was visible better...and because both scenes were very similar...I mean the way they were shot.

Anyway, I just hope Heer and Prem get married, even if she does wear this 15 year old dupatta
tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow nice observation lagta hai ekta ke passs dupatta shortage chal rhi hai
ashkaa thumbnail
is mahi prem's sister?i mean heer gave the dupatta to lalit rt?
sdca thumbnail
Yeah but Heer gave it to Lalit because he just held out his hand...I guess Heer was just so shocked when the barn went on fire that she never noticed who she gave it to, because she sort of gave it unintentionally...do u remember who was saying that "bahir niklo" to Mahi....it wasnt Lalit so the guy that was saying it was her father, so no Mahi is not Prem's sister nor is she Lalit's daughter...