Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

||*Mihir-Tulsi*||- Tere Liye Video Mix

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi All,

Made another video mix on MihirTulsi using Tere Liye song from Veer-Zaara..

This cud possibly be my last video mix..hopefully whoever watches it will find it watchableπŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwM8KESQvWo[/YOUTUBE]

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwM8KESQvWo

Feedback needed.gud or badπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really nice video.
Thanks
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why last video?? we are in a desperate need of creativity here! I know alot of you are creative but very few show that off...devo you have a wonderful talent of making vids, you should continue it!! I always enjoy watching your vids, it brings back good memories of the time when kyunki was at its best 😳
*Sesh* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

why last video?? we are in a desperate need of creativity here! I know alot of you are creative but very few show that off...devo you have a wonderful talent of making vids, you should continue it!! I always enjoy watching your vids, it brings back good memories of the time when kyunki was at its best 😳

Yeh, i completley agree!!!πŸ˜‰

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Ok u wanted honest feedback πŸ˜†
Apart from them lookin horrible in the wigs, the acting and the emotions that these two portrayed was fantastic, and ur mix touched my heart. It was one of ur best mixes ever Devu, and it better not be ur last one.
It was because of the wigs that i had forbidden thy highness to not make a mix on this reunion and wait for the upcoming reunion where they both will look their natural good lookin selves rather than this weird look they had. But apart from that it was amazing!!
One thing is for sure, ur siggies, awwwwwwwwwww look how cute they are, they compensate for their darawana look in the mix πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i love Ronit-Smriti 😳
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How come???
Great video πŸ‘ , reminded me the best days of Kyunki. 😳
Guronge thumbnail
It also reminds me of the good times, sigh. Amazing job Devu, why your last tho? Keep em coming, there so nice to watch. Truly well done πŸ‘
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Devu.. its awsummmm.... i agree its one of ur best...ur scene selections for the song r too good...!!
And ur sigs r cute too... but u cud have used them turn wise... πŸ˜‰
uk-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gr8 video mix..loved it πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

Ok u wanted honest feedback πŸ˜†
Apart from them lookin horrible in the wigs, the acting and the emotions that these two portrayed was fantastic, and ur mix touched my heart. It was one of ur best mixes ever Devu, and it better not be ur last one.
It was because of the wigs that i had forbidden thy highness to not make a mix on this reunion and wait for the upcoming reunion where they both will look their natural good lookin selves rather than this weird look they had. But apart from that it was amazing!!
One thing is for sure, ur siggies, awwwwwwwwwww look how cute they are, they compensate for their darawana look in the mix πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i love Ronit-Smriti 😳

I like Ronit's wig..he made him luk like a drunkardπŸ˜†