Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

YES YES YES!!We all LOVEEEE edward..and I am sure 101% of you will agree wid me, that edward rules your heart and soul and you don't find any charm in Human boys. But apart from Edward  do you guys like any other guy/character?

I Like Bella, as she's a very complex character, sometimes we SO think like her:P and I love her almost tomboyish style of dressing :P

Mike is good too..he's anooying but funny!!

I honestly cannot find any charm in Jacob LOL

Edited by diyafah - 18 May 2008 at 1:46pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which character do u like the most?:P" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Shocked Jacob is the most amazingly charming half human there!!! I love his style, and how in due course of time he got Bella over to his side. If Edward wasn't there, Bella would have been living with Jacob by now!!!

But even otherwise, i love the way in which he talks to Bella, and the way he cares for her even though he doesn't really "have" her. How we promises to always be there, even after there's no way she can come back... Edward, though he says he can give up Bella if she doesn't love him, would never stay by and be there. He'd probably live far far away... Nothing wrong with that, i absolutely love Edward too, but still... Jake is Jake. *sigh*

Ya, so now there's no point in stating who my favourite character other than Edward is, right?

Also, Jacob belongs to me, and to Malks. NO ONE ELSE CAN EVER OWN HIM. period.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Haha Sam..I dont think anyone would want him anyways..So u and Malika can share him LOL Big smile

Characters:

I love Edward: He is completely Superb...How can a person be soo UNDERSTANDING?! Embarrassed Love his character alot Big smile Tongue

I also LOVE Emmett: He can be really funny at times..His timing of humour..is amazing..I mean.Like the way..He cracks a joke when needed..Is fantastic! Big smile Wink LOL

I hate Bella (At times): How can someone be soo desperate? I mean..Ok fine..U kissed Jacob because he was leaving to fight Victoria..But seriously..U have a Boyfriend..The best guy you can ever have!! Why would you WANT to kiss another guy?

Infact I would say..I dont mind all the Cullens Big smile Embarrassed

Actors:

Kellen Lutz playing Emmett Cullen: He is completely CUTE!! Big smile Big smile Superb choice for the role! Smile Tongue Big smile

Nikki Reed playing Rosalie Hale: Gosh..Someone tell her..She is pretty but not prettier than the other girls Big smile Smile

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Yeah Saara,I agree too!!Emmett is one of the most cutest character!!!he's so caring like edward..Kellen so suits the character!! Big smile

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=946843
For you guys who can't see WHY exactly i say that Jacob is a GREAT character.

Edward being understanding, Saraa, don't you feel Jacob is too? I feel he's twice as understanding!!! He doesn't word it as well as Edward, nor does he have the sort of charm on Bella as Edward does... But remember, that all the books are from Bella's POV... You will TEND to like Edward more, because she does... But step outside and have a look... I think Jacob's pretty worth liking too! Embarrassed

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
mine- Emmett- i love how hilarious he is!

then alice- i dont know she's just great! i love her charachter!

i love edward- because he's such an amazing guy! hahah the toalt bad boy vibe around him, yet he isnt Embarrassed

i really like bella too- her simplicity and everything...i find her character to be the most complex in the whole story

and yes (dont bash me for this) i LOVE Jacob! heheh Tall dark and hansome guy lol...i just love him...i havent read eclipse yet so i dont know what will happen that makes ppl hate him Tongue

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Erm after Edward, I like Bella (obviously Tongue ), Alice, Jasper, Esme, Carlisle... LOL LOL After Eclipse I like Rosalie too, lol... Everyone except Jacob. Tongue

Will give a better reply later. Smile

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Just HOW can you not like Jacob!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top