Kaikeyi not to be blamed-rather thanked?

VaRnI4Ever thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
As we all know, Lord Narayana incarnated as Rama to end the growth of "paap" . Rama knew from the very beginning that he will have to go to "van-forest" to achieve this purpose. Thus, Rama chose Kaikeyi to help him in this task?
Personally, I believe if not Kaikeyi, it would have been someone else who would have made Rama  stay in "van" for 14 years?........because the purpose of his life could be achieved only if he went/stayed in "van".

Thus, i think Kaikeyi is not to be blamed ?  Edited by ArielAngel - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
whatever u say but i hate kaikeye from the bottom of my heart ,

she destroyed the lives of dashrath,kaushlaya,sumitra,urmila,ram-sita,laxman,bhrat,mand avi .

whatever u feel for kaikyeye ,i hate tht woman !!!! tht's it!!

i hate ravan,kaiyeye & manthra soooooooooooooooooo much from the bottom of my soul !!!!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i wud never ever thank tht vamp kaikyey !!

there cud hv been other ways also for rama to kill th edemons but kaikyeye is a scar on motherhood !!!! as her own son bharat said tht !!!!
VaRnI4Ever thumbnail
well thats your choice..and i understand why you feeel  so, but the suffering of dasrath, urmilla, etc was meant to happen. If not Kaikeyi, it would have been someone else.What i feel is that Rama chose Kaikeyi to achieve the purpose of his birth.

Originally posted by: sita11

she destroyed the lives of dashrath,kaushlaya,sumitra,urmila,ram-sita,laxman,bhrat,mand avi .

i hate ravan,kaiyeye & manthra soooooooooooooooooo much from the bottom of my soul !!!!!

Edited by ArielAngel - 15 years ago
VaRnI4Ever thumbnail
  i know kaikeyi was a scar on motherhood, but i feel it was all planned by Rama.

And remember Sita, if Laxman hadn't got separated with Urmilla for 14 years, he would not have been able to kill megnath. Thus, it would have led to Rama losing the war with Ravana. Thus, i say again.. it was all preplanned by Narayana.

i wud never ever thank tht vamp kaikyey !!

there cud hv been other ways also for rama to kill th edemons but kaikyeye is a scar on motherhood !!!! as her own son bharat said tht !!!!

Edited by ArielAngel - 15 years ago
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Keikei causing pain to Dashrath was Dashrath's tapasya before he went on to attain Moksh...
ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
in case u guys dont know... which i think u do but anyway.... Raja Dashrath was given a curse by the blind parents.. that he'd die in agony...due to seperation from his son.. as raja dashrath had killed their son Shravan.. thinking he was a demon... nonetheless...this curse also played a part in the whole ordeal...only kekai wasnt to blame... Edited by jjknrokz - 15 years ago
coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The three main of every avtar of Lord Vishnu according to GITA is 'establishment of Dharma' (Dharma Sansthapana), Protection of Good (Paritranayana Saadhuna) & Destruction of evils ( Visnaashayacha Dushkritaam). Keikayi helped in fulfilling these objectives. Her act made Ram, Sita, Laxman   Urmila great.
We love our Ram sooooo much. We should follow him . If he forgive Kekayi why we r hating her. Dont forget she was his mother in Krishna avtar also. Ram in panchavati said that he has no ill-feelings for Kekayi.
She was a human being. Human can't be perfect. Her fault was that she trusted a outsider for solving her family problems. But she repented sooo much afterwards. Now we should forgive her. I think destiny played game with her also. Because of her foolishness Manthara was able to poison her mind n made her a vamp. Edited by coolpurvi - 15 years ago
rupalip thumbnail

hey dear y do u hate them so much, when even Ramji dont hate them ... All what happened was planned by God themselves... noone should be blamed for anything... if everything will go peacefully then y would god be incarnated n then how can we feel gods grace....

see this narad story clearly teach us lord vishnu accept those who is pure from heart n soul, dont be like bhrigu rishi, dont be angry, else god will then play with u like lord played with narad ji.. ğŸ˜‰  just njoy leelas....

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

exactly

i agree wid u😳