Ramayan

India-Forums

Ramayan
Ramayan

Kaikeyi not to be blamed-rather thanked?

VaRnI4Ever Goldie
VaRnI4Ever
VaRnI4Ever

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
As we all know, Lord Narayana incarnated as Rama to end the growth of "paap" . Rama knew from the very beginning that he will have to go to "van-forest" to achieve this purpose. Thus, Rama chose Kaikeyi to help him in this task?
Personally, I believe if not Kaikeyi, it would have been someone else who would have made Rama  stay in "van" for 14 years?........because the purpose of his life could be achieved only if he went/stayed in "van".

Thus, i think Kaikeyi is not to be blamed ? 

Edited by ArielAngel - 18 May 2008 at 1:47pm

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
whatever u say but i hate kaikeye from the bottom of my heart ,

she destroyed the lives of dashrath,kaushlaya,sumitra,urmila,ram-sita,laxman,bhrat,mand avi .

whatever u feel for kaikyeye ,i hate tht woman !!!! tht's it!!

i hate ravan,kaiyeye & manthra soooooooooooooooooo much from the bottom of my soul !!!!!
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i wud never ever thank tht vamp kaikyey !!

there cud hv been other ways also for rama to kill th edemons but kaikyeye is a scar on motherhood !!!! as her own son bharat said tht !!!!
VaRnI4Ever Goldie
VaRnI4Ever
VaRnI4Ever

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
well thats your choice..and i understand why you feeel  so, but the suffering of dasrath, urmilla, etc was meant to happen. If not Kaikeyi, it would have been someone else.What i feel is that Rama chose Kaikeyi to achieve the purpose of his birth.

Originally posted by sita11

whatever u say but i hate kaikeye from the bottom of my heart ,

she destroyed the lives of dashrath,kaushlaya,sumitra,urmila,ram-sita,laxman,bhrat,mand avi .

whatever u feel for kaikyeye ,i hate tht woman !!!! tht's it!!

i hate ravan,kaiyeye & manthra soooooooooooooooooo much from the bottom of my soul !!!!!

Edited by ArielAngel - 18 May 2008 at 2:10pm
VaRnI4Ever Goldie
VaRnI4Ever
VaRnI4Ever

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
  i know kaikeyi was a scar on motherhood, but i feel it was all planned by Rama.

And remember Sita, if Laxman hadn't got separated with Urmilla for 14 years, he would not have been able to kill megnath. Thus, it would have led to Rama losing the war with Ravana. Thus, i say again.. it was all preplanned by Narayana.
Originally posted by sita11

i wud never ever thank tht vamp kaikyey !!

there cud hv been other ways also for rama to kill th edemons but kaikyeye is a scar on motherhood !!!! as her own son bharat said tht !!!!

Edited by ArielAngel - 18 May 2008 at 5:15pm
Manojie Goldie
Manojie
Manojie

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Keikei causing pain to Dashrath was Dashrath's tapasya before he went on to attain Moksh...
ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
in case u guys dont know... which i think u do but anyway.... Raja Dashrath was given a curse by the blind parents.. that he'd die in agony...due to seperation from his son.. as raja dashrath had killed their son Shravan.. thinking he was a demon... nonetheless...this curse also played a part in the whole ordeal...only kekai wasnt to blame...

Edited by jjknrokz - 18 May 2008 at 5:49pm
coolpurvi Goldie
coolpurvi
coolpurvi

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
The three main of every avtar of Lord Vishnu according to GITA is 'establishment of Dharma' (Dharma Sansthapana), Protection of Good (Paritranayana Saadhuna) & Destruction of evils ( Visnaashayacha Dushkritaam). Keikayi helped in fulfilling these objectives. Her act made Ram, Sita, Laxman   Urmila great.
We love our Ram sooooo much. We should follow him . If he forgive Kekayi why we r hating her. Dont forget she was his mother in Krishna avtar also. Ram in panchavati said that he has no ill-feelings for Kekayi.
She was a human being. Human can't be perfect. Her fault was that she trusted a outsider for solving her family problems. But she repented sooo much afterwards. Now we should forgive her. I think destiny played game with her also. Because of her foolishness Manthara was able to poison her mind n made her a vamp.

Edited by coolpurvi - 18 May 2008 at 10:37pm

Go to top