Frequent Posters

Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ahan tht'z shooo sweet.....😊
avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly how do you come to know such private things...if u know then plz tell us if rajeev is dating somebody other than aamna
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
No rajeev not dating. Inquired about it just now. Also that girl is just a friend and the truth is he is spending more time with aamna......... They have now even started doing all the daily shopping also together. They go from the sets usually together and what ever time they spend on the sets they are together talking to each other all the time.
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ohj yes i saw the dress it was good!😉😉😉
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awwh tht is so sweet he brought her a dress and she PROUDLY wore in on the show after showing the whole unit.

Ok for just gd friends these two are really really just gd gd friends. lol. k, maybe i just want there to be something other than just friendship but the amount of time they spend together makes you wonder.   

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey sujal fan how do you know such private things like theyare spending time and that he bought her that dress. pls tell me
*~puja~* thumbnail
anybody have a picture of the dress... i won't get to see it for a while here in the US... thanks
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutibali

hey sujal fan how do you know such private things like theyare spending time and that he bought her that dress. pls tell me

My brothers friend is working in the editorial team in KTH...... He also does some computer graphics work there in the serial.........

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sujalfan

My brothers friend is working in the editorial team in KTH...... He also does some computer graphics work there in the serial.........

oh i see/ lucky you