Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ash & Salman......Back in the days (Page 4)

Greeneyespy Groupbie
Greeneyespy
Greeneyespy

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
^i am not even a huge fan of Aish,so dont you dare generalize me as one but i came across most of your posts and i think you are a BIG FAT HYPOCRITE. you never leave any stone unturned to diss Aish or anyone associated with her but when it comes to your darling Hirhtik,you get all defensive. So you shouldn't accuse others going "overboard".

Edited by Greeneyespy - 24 May 2008 at 10:53pm

rhea_6 IF-Dazzler
rhea_6
rhea_6

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
They did make an awesome couple.That was the past but it is a part of Salman's and Ash's life.

It won't go away so it's of no use comparing Abhi and Salman and trying to pull Salman down.

Pls do not resort to name calling.
Let's just see enjoy the
pics. Smile
Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Greeneyespy

^i am not even a huge fan of Aish,so dont you dare generalize me as one but i came across most of your posts and i think you are a BIG FAT HYPOCRITE. you never leave any stone unturned to diss Aish or anyone associated with her but when it comes to your darling Hirhtik,you get all defensive. So you shouldn't accuse others going "overboard".

oh so , in ten days of ur joining IF..u noticed all that. That is virtually impossible because i have barely come online and talked crap about Aish in last few days. As for Hrithik, show me the post where i defended him blindly in last ten days.

U seem like nothing but another blind Aish fan who made fake id to defend Aish from her haters. If u r a fan, then at least be brave enough to come out in open..PATHETIC !DeadAngry

Greeneyespy Groupbie
Greeneyespy
Greeneyespy

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_y116

oh so , in ten days of ur joining IF..u noticed all that. That is virtually impossible because i have barely come online and talked crap about Aish in last few days. As for Hrithik, show me the post where i defended him blindly in last ten days.

U seem like nothing but another blind Aish fan who made fake id to defend Aish from her haters. If u r a fan, then at least be brave enough to come out in open..PATHETIC !DeadAngry

"oh so , in ten days of ur joining IF"

hey hotshot,ever heard of the term "lurking".. as a non-member i came across most of your posts and u strike me nothing more than a biased individual.. so stop with the "virtually impossible" crap.. and i dont need to show the post where you where you defended him blindly in last ten days cuz i bet it is a common knowledge around the forums.

and i am still not a "blind fan" so think whatever u want(at least i am not an obnoxious creep unlike you) ,and if i wasn't brave then i wouldn't be telling you off in the open you hoebag..now go take a hike!

Edited by Greeneyespy - 25 May 2008 at 3:33pm
amby_luv Goldie
amby_luv
amby_luv

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
i thought they were the cutest couple Big smile
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

hey hotshot,ever heard of the term "lurking".. as a non-member i came across most of your posts and u strike me nothing more than a biased individual.. so stop with the "virtually impossible" crap.. and i dont need to show the post where you where you defended him blindly in last ten days cuz i bet it is a common knowledge around the forums.

and i am still not a "blind fan" so think whatever u want(at least i am not an obnoxious creep unlike you) ,and if i wasn't brave then i wouldn't be telling you off in the open you hoebag..now go take a hike!

*Bashing members is NOT allowed in this forum*

MrsAckles Goldie
MrsAckles
MrsAckles

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

*Bashing members is NOT allowed in this forum*

hey Mr/Miss/Ms/Mrs Moderator.. whatever greenspy said isn't even a tiny bit away from the truth.. piya whatever acts on this forum as if Ash is her lifelong enemy who stole her toys when she was 5, stole her bike when she was 13 and stole her first love..

so next time you go give a rant about who's "bashing" or who's not following the rules, perhaps you should open your eyes and look around and not be a selective moral cop
MrsAckles Goldie
MrsAckles
MrsAckles

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
anyhoo back on topic

I am so glad Ash dumped Mr Steroids poster boy. No self respecting woman would want to be with a man who has a drinking problem, whose idea of a good night out means shooting endangered species, who has no sense to realize that you don't drive when intoxicated, someone who is responsible for death of other human beings etc!

Go to top