Kya Dill Mein Hai
Kya Dill Mein Hai

ur AMAN is here at IF !!!

mridulsinghvi Newbie
mridulsinghvi
mridulsinghvi

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

hey my lovely lovely frnds n fans...

well i m takin this opportunity once again to thank one and all to shower me with ur love and respect.I indeed am getting much more than i deserve humbly.

Well i hv kept up wd my promise and i think i hv emailed all my fans personally who hd mailed me.Do let me know if we can do something grand together..

And hope u like my new look...lolz.. its jus coz i needed a change to look at "a  man" ( not aman )in the mirror everyday wd the same looks...the public reaction is kewl till now..

lotsa love kisses hugs to one and all..shall meet u all once i get an opportunity..till then.. keep watchin me in KDMH...

urs n only urs...

mridul singhvi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavikadhiazindagi0071krina_17k-ekta fan

-farah- Goldie
-farah-
-farah-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
hey its kool to hear from you once again but man if i'm being honest i think you looked better before. But I have to say your acting is up to the highest level you are a great actor keep up the hard work Big smile
blackfaree Senior Member
blackfaree
blackfaree

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
ya i love ur acting n i too think that u looked cool before no offense......wish i could mail u if i have knwn ur mail Cry Smile
sonu_87 Newbie
sonu_87
sonu_87

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hi aman...jus want to tell you that it may take time for yr fans to take ur new look in their system, but i love everything you do. Please answer me one thing.. will u just marry me ? i think your the hottest actor and i m in love with u completely.Great acting and great looks
srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Please cut your hair... U look soo much better in that look. I seriously don't like guys with long hair... One more thing, I didnt like the fact that character Aman loves Kakoon. He should have remained as her friend all his life, a friend who is with her through thick and thin. Now the beauty of the relationship Aman and Kakoon shared is gone which is really sad. We loved the friendship bond b/w Kakoon and Aman. Newayz, which show doesnt have these kind of things... the show otherwise is going pretty gud... i really hope dey dont make it too complicated and wont streach it too far...
binal54 Senior Member
binal54
binal54

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
i think u look really gud
ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Hi, you charcter is the best and your acting is supurb. i agree with some of the members that your new look is not that good. i know as you say that you want to change your look but try some other looks but please change the look that you have know. you looked very handsome in the old look. best of look with every thing.
dshangha Newbie
dshangha
dshangha

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
i like your new look and i like the way your character is progressing!

Go to top