FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 - Page 92

Posted: 15 years ago
the   was  very nice  update 
continue  soon.
awwwwwwwwwwww that was soooooooooooooooo cuteee...omgomg..they are awsome together..*sigh* so adorablee..lol after such a long time..im glad you got the chance to upd dear ankita...so relieved you got the chance..i was missing you and you FFs..lol
So sweet and cute.but short but its ok,continue soon.
OMG CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haay,
i was reading your FF whole day, And i cant make my homework!!
Ure ff is just addicted! Cant live without it!! Greets,
Saharr!
Heyy guys =)
srry for not updating again....
but thank u soo soo much for all ur comments love u all so much...

Heyyy guys=)

this update is written by charri...thank u soo much hun =)

she had an idea in mind and wanted to write an update so here it is...

so plez thank charri for this update and tell her what u think...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V: Don't you ever say that again. Or else next time it's going to be harder. [She also had tears in her eyes but now she was kind of giggling cuz of what she said last. She closed her eyes, and tears ran down her cheeks. Sagar brought his face close to hers and wiped her tears away. With that Vidya hugged Sagar really tight. Sagar hugged her back and they shared one long passionate hug]

-------------Continuation-------------

~At the Airport~

"Arrrrgh... why do we have to wait so long in this stupid line!?" Said Sagar looking forward at the long line of people. Their Flight was at 5pm and now the time was 3.30pm. "Calm down Sagar, calm down" Said Vidya placing her hand on his shoulder. Slowly slowly the line got smaller and it was now their turn to deliver the baggage and get the boardingtickets. They delivered the baggage and went trought the securitycontrol and went to their gate. While waiting Vidya went to the TaxFree shop and bought a Hugo Boss Essence perfume.

~In the Plane~

"Finally we are sitting in the plane. I got tired of waiting at the gate" Said Sagar leaning his head backward.
"Yeah, I got tired of waiting too..." Said Vidya having head on Sagar's shoulder. After about some minutes the plane took off and
Vidya held Sagar's hand because the plane went so fast and it tickled in her stomack. Sagar looked at Vidya and saw that she had her eyes closed and she looked a bit scared. He just smiled and took his arm around her. Vidya felt his arms around her and just smiled because she felt so safe
when she was with him. She wished she could be in his arms forever.

"Vidya?... Vidya?" Said Sagar looking at her without noticing that she was asleep.
*Yawns* " Hmmm... Kya hai?" Said Vidya looking up with only one eye open.
"Omg, sorry. I didn't now you were asleep" Said Sagar with a "sorry" face.
" Do you need something?" Said Vidya half sleep
Sagar saw that she was half sleep. Then something popped up in his head. He put on his naughty smile.
" Vidya... I need a kiss" Said Sagar looking at her and waiting for it.
" Ok, here you are" Said Vidya without noticing what she said. She grabbed his neck and head and pulled him closer and gave him
a looooong kiss.

" Can you please wait with the kissing till the plane arrives in Delhi" Said the old woman who was sitting beside Sagar.
Sagar got embarassed while Vidya fell asleep again with her head on his shoulder and her hand in his hand.
"Sorry" Said Sagar looking embarassed and turned his head towards Vidya and saw that she was sleeping.

" Yaar, why does she always have to sleep?" Said Sagar. After a few minutes Sagar got sleepy too. He kissed Vidya's head and layed his head
on her head and slept.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charri hun =) i loved this update and thank u soo much for writing it =)
Awesome update! Loved it!
Very cute.!
awwwww CUTE!!!!....charri like i have said before i love your imagination...you should start your own FF=]]]] it was awesome

and ankii...if you do end this ff...when are you going to start the new one?

continue soon!
Ankita, why are you saying Thanks? No thanks or sorry between sisters! Ok? And I can do anything for you hun<3

Kalee, me writing a FF? Nah... But maybe after some months... Only God knows if I'm going to write a FF or not... Lolz
Fantasticc  update sweetie.. loved it .. please cont soooon