Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 (Page 92)

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
omg ankita!!! amazing!!!! i lovd how he got her the teddy bear!! cho cute! congrats on ur 50th update!!

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged

awesome update!

thnx 4 the pmSmile
aww he got her a teddy. cho sweet
plz continue soonSmile
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

omg! omg! omg!
 amazing update!
i just loved it!
so cute!
plz continue soon!
congrats 50th update!

haha thanx moomoo =)
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
UPDATING?????....YES??? ok dont let me downTongue
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Originally posted by sharad+divz4evr

omg ankita!!! amazing!!!! i lovd how he got her the teddy bear!! cho cute! congrats on ur 50th update!!

thhanx soo much hun =)
and yep....a teddy.... lol ive always imagined me getting one by my guy(who i havent found yet) so i thought i would put it in =P
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Originally posted by ravioli_11

awesome update!

thnx 4 the pmSmile
aww he got her a teddy. cho sweet
plz continue soonSmile

hehe thanx hun =)
im glad u liked it =)
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Part 50 ' dedicated to all my readers''thank you guys sooo much for supporting me in this ff'I cant believe I have gotten this far'.well I hope u guys enjoy this ff'as there is one big surprise in this update!!!

Recap: Tooo long'lol refer to pg 72

------------later on that evening-------------

[The diwali party at sagar's house had finally begun'.but Vidya was nowhere to be seen']

[Sagar was walking around talking to everyone but his eyes were always locked on the door' he was only waiting for one person'and we all noe who that one person is'our one and only Vidya']

[Chinu noticed that Sagar's eyes were constantly searching for Vidya so he went over to him'.]

Ch: umm'.hey Sagar'.

S: Hey man'whats up?

Ch: Nuttin really'umm shalu told me to tell u that Vidya called and said that shes not going to be able to come tonight'

S: What? Why???

CH: Umm well apparently her aunty is sick so she doesn't think she can leave her alone'

S: noo'omg'[he was sooo disappointed] umm chinu '.take care of things here for  a bit'im going to go check on Vidya's aunt ok?

CH: umm'wa'[Before Chinu could finish'Sagar left']

[Sagar wasn't paying attention to where he was going'he was looking in his pockets for his keys'just then he bumped in to someone which caused him to fall on the floor which too on top of the person]

S: Umm Im soo srry'[he hadn't looked at the person's face yet'as soon as he did'he was amazed and surprise'it was Vidya']

S: Vidya'.

V: Ya who else'.

S: haha but I thought you weren't coming'

V: What who told u that?

S: Umm chinu'.[he finally got it'chinu was teasing him'] Wait'.omg he tricked me'

V: That's ok'haha

S: Omg im going to kill chinu'

V: Haha you can do that after'haha u might want to get off of me'since everyone is staring'[Sagar realized their position']

S: haha oops my bad'[he got up'fixed himself'and then lent his arm to Vidya'indicating her to hold his hand...and that's exactly what she did']

[When Vidya got up'she fixed herself'as soon as she looked up'she saw sagar smiling and staring at her' ]

V: What? [she asked confusingly smiling]

S: U'.u look amazing...no wait you look stunning'.no mindblowing'actually I have no words'I didn't think this suit would look the way it does on u'it looks a million times better'[he smiled looking at her]

V: [Vidya blushed] Thanx'.but it had to look gud'u chose it'didn't u? [she smiled]

S: haha thanx Vidya'[he smiled]

V: umm'should we go now?

S: Oh'umm'ya'

[They go to the party'and talk to people'.]

[They were talking to some people when Shalu came and took Vidya away]

V: Kya hai Shalu??

Sh: Omg Vidya'I just had to tell u...right after this party'me and chinu are leaving on our honeymoon'

V: Aww'.well have fun'[she winked at Shalu]

Sh: [she blushed] Vidya'.

V: haha I noe you will'.i mean by looking at Chinu it seems like u will have a lot of fun'a lot'

Sh: vidya stop'.

[Vidya was laughing'she had fun teasing Shalu'just then Chinu came']

C: I heard you guys talking bout me so I couldn't resist'what were you guys talking about?

Sh: [she starting blushing like crazy]

V: [Vidya started laughing even more'] Hahaha'umm'ok so I was like'

Sh: [Shalu cut her off..] Vidya!!! Wheres sagar?

[All of a sudden Vidya's attention turned over to where sagar was'she couldn't see him']

[Then out of nowhere the music stopped playing' and the spot light hit sagar'the music started again and sagar started singing'you're my love from partner and they all danced)

[After the song finished everyone went over to the firecrackers and started the fireworks'.Vidya was a bit  scared so she stayed a bit away from all that']

[Sagar seemed to be enjoying himself'and by looking at him soo excited'vidya felt excited'she loved how the fireworks looked'but she didn't like lighting them'cuz she was scared]

[She sat in the grass wit shalu watching the fireworks'when Chinu came to get shalu'they went off to light some fireworks']

[Sagar saw Vidya sitting alone'looking up in the sky so he came to get her as well..]

S: Vidya'.chalo'.

V: Where?

S: TO light some fireworks'.

V: Noooo sagar im scared to do that!!!!

S: Main ho naa'I promise nothing will happen'[he smiled and he extended his hand forward so Vidya could take it']

V: [she smiled in satisfaction'] Ok'fine'[she took his hand'and got up'they went over to light some fireworks']

[Vidya lit her first one'and as soon as she did'she ran over to sagar and hugged him tight cuz she was sooo scared']

V: Sagar'.is it gone'.did I light it? How does it look?

S: Beautiful [sagar hugged Vidya back'when Vidya heard the firecracker she had lit going up in the air'.she looked]

V: Omg yay! Its sooo pretty'.i did it sagar'[she was so happy'she was acting like a little kid'and sagar smiled at this']

S: Ok now come'.

V: Where?

S: I want us to light the next one together'

V: Ok'

[They went over and lit it'and Vidya tightened her grip on Sagar's hand cuz she was scared'she closed her eyes'cuz she didn't want to get scared']

S: Vidya'.i think you might want to look at this one'.

[Vidya slowly opened her eyes and looked up in the sky and she was stunned']

[It said'..VIDYA'.I LOVE YOU...WILL YOU MARRY ME?]

[Vidya was really surprised']

[When she looked down to see sagar'she saw him on his knees in the proposing position'.]

[He had the same ring he had the last time he proposed in his hand']

S: So Vidya? Will you marry me? [he smiled]

V: Of course I will you idiot...[she smiled big with tears in her eyes]

[sagar got up'.put the ring on her finger and hugged her sooo tight']

S: Im sooo happy Vidya!!!!  I LOVE YOU

V: I LOVE YOU 2 [she smiled]

----------------------------?-----------------------------------------
hey guys
hope u liked my surprise =)

Edited by anki4life - 23 July 2008 at 7:01pm
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Shocked Finally!!! After soo long!
PartyShaadi Time! Party!
Embarrassed Now begin with the besharmi soon!
Anyways great update! I seriously loved it!
You know i have always wanted that 4 a guy
to have fireworks done 4 me that say i love you... but sadly ittl never happen...anyways
SUPERB UPDATE! LOVED IT! SERIOUSLY! IT WAS FANTASTIC! PLZ CONTINUE SOON! AND WHEN I MEAN IS NOW!

oh and CONGRATS! 50TH UPDATE! I THINK IT'S CALLED THE GOLDEN JUBLEE! LOL ANYWAYS LET'S PARTY!
Party
Party
Party Come on everybody! dance! Sagar and Vidya are getting married. It's the fifty update! Golden Jublee. Ok i don't know about others but i am partying!
Party Let me show u my moves on the dance floor! Big smile

Go to top