Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 (Page 79)

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

awesome update! Big smile I hope Sagar and Vidya meet up soon!

thanx sonali di =)
i hope so too =P

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayara

Nice update!!
Loved it Embarrassed
plz con soon Big smile

thanx hun for liking the update=)

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charri7878

That... was... sooo... AWESOME update Ani chweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I loved it! So it was Varun, hope he doesn't turn out bad... Confused But anyway, I loved it! Wonder where Sagar went... alone... Confused Cont sooooooooooon!!! I can't wait!!!

Love Charri<3

charri =)
thanx soo much hun =)
im glad u loved it =) hehe
and varun...nope he's a good guy...lol
lol haha aww u said u loved it 3 times...lol i love u hun ? =)

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharad+divz4evr

OMG ANKITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the last couple updates were choooo saddd Cry please make everything better...i know u will Smile

awwwww i will make it better hun....soon...hopefully =)
lol

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Part 44
Recap: Vidya saved by a stranger whose name is varun…vidya tells him everythin about her and sagar…later vidya gives him the title of her brother…

Chinu came into the room, where he left sagar yesterday, to check up on him…but when he got there he was surprised to as where sagar was…he called sagar's cell but no one would pick up…he called sagar's house and no one there knew where sagar was either…they all thought he was at chinu's place…

---------continuation---------
[Chinu went everywhere with shalu to look for sagar…while Sagar's mom and dad made phone calls to people/places where sagar could be…]
[they spent their whole day looking for sagar…when shalu couldn't take it anymore she went and talked to vidya about the situation that they're in…]

----vidya's room---
[Vidya had her chin on her arms which were on the pillow…and she was was lieing on her stomach…]
[There were sooo many things that were going through Vidya's head…the scene at the wedding kept on re-playing in Vidya's head…

*flashback*
San: The day you had left to go to Canada for vacation I had come back from London…and I wanted to meet you and sagar so I came to his house...He told me about your trip and he said that we could catch up later…and I thought that was good…but when you were gone me and sagar spent a lot of time together…and we got really close…and I don't think I need to explain what else happened between us…in front of everyone here…but it's best if you understand everything…
S: What? Saniya why are you lieing? Nothing like that ever happened between us…[he looked at her with a question on his face…]
San: Sagar don't try to deny any of this becuz you noe it happened
S: No it didn't…it's a lie [he looked at Vidya desperately] Vidya…she's lieing…don't believe what she's saying…Vidya?

*back to present*
V: STOP!!!!![she yelled and started crying] stop…just stop….i cant take it anymore…why did all this have to happen to me…[she cried]…why couldn't all these things have not happened…why did his proposal for our marriage have to end this way…why????[Vidya was crying her eyes out when she heard a knock on her door…]
V: One second [she said that in a very weak voice…she was trying to hold her tears back…]
[Vidya got up..wiped her face…and straightened herself out…she went towards the door…she opened the door to her surprise stood sagar…]
V: Sagar tum? What r u doing here?
S: I miss u soo much vidya…I didn't do anything..believe me vidya…I didn't do anything…
V: Sagar[she got tears in her eyes]…I noe in my heart u didn't do anything but I dunt noe why I think…
[She turned around…she didn't want to break down in front of sagar…]
[Then all of a sudden she felt a hand on her shoulder…]
Vidya….Vidya [sagar was shaking her]
[She turned around and saw shalu…]
Sh: Vidya its not sagar it's me…
V: [she got disappointed] Shalu?
Sh: Ya! What were u saying…something about ur heart …but u think…Vidya r u feeling ok?
V: Shalu how can I feel ok in this situation….is sagar ok? How is he shalu?
Sh: [shalu put her head down in disappointment]
V: Shalu…what happened???? [Vidya got worried] Shalu!!!! Tell me is sagar alright!
Sh: I don't noe where he is vidya...nobody noes where he is…or what state he's in…
V: What! How could u not know!!! Did u look at his house?
Sh: Ya vidya we looked everywhere it was possible…but we couldn't find him…
V: [Her eyes got teary]
Sh: Vidya no one noes im here…to ask u to help us…
V: No one thinks its important to tell me about sagar? Am I that bad? [she started crying]
Sh: Vidya get a hold of urself…right now u need to think of where sagar could be…
[Just then something struck vidya's head]
V: I noe exactly where I can find him shalu…I noe where he is…ii noe it!
Sh: that's great…now lets go and get him….[But as soon as they were leaving Shalu got a call]

Sh: Hello? Chinuji is it urgent? Ok ill be right there…[she hung up…]
V: What happened
Sh: Vidya I need to go but as soon as u find him…msg me so I can come and get him ok?
V: Yep…

---On the way to the place---
[Vidya was driving]
*flashback*
S: Vidya! No peeking! [Sagar was pulling vidya somewhere…her eyes were closed…he was leading her by holding her hand]
V: Ok baba! I wont open them…but sagar hurry up naa…where r u taking me?
S: U'll see in a bit…
[They walked for a little bit more]
[Vidya was about to open her eyes to peek but sagar caught her]
S: Hey!!!! I told u not to peek! Vidya this is cheating yaar….dont u trust me?
V: HHahaha[she was laughing] What if I said no? [She asked teasingly]
S: Then…then…then I don't noe…just close ur eyes…actually u noe what…im going to keep ur eyes closed myself [He put his hands in front of her eyes]
[They walked for a bit more…and then]
S: Vidya! Look! [He opened up his hands so she could see]
[Vidya slowly opened her eyes….she was shocked]
[There it was…a little cottage surrounded by beautiful trees and birds chirping all around it…it seemed sooo serene…]
V: Sagar [she looked at him] where is this?
S: It is where I come when I need time to think…till now I haven't told anyone about this place…but I noe I can trust u so I wanted to show this to u…
V: aww…but u've never mentioned this before…
S: I noe…I told u…no one noes when I come here…why I come here..and if this place even exists…Since today our friendship became stronger and more full of trust I thought that I should show u this place…

------------------?-----------------------------
hey guys srry for this boring update....
hope u like it still
Smile

*woah this update is long* srry to bore u with this =P

Edited by anki4life - 07 July 2008 at 9:50pm
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
OMG GREAT UPDATE! I LOVED IT! DE BOMB! OMG SAGAR'S FAV PLACE S A COTTAGE...OOOO LALALA... SV IN A COTTAGE. OK HUN TOM U MUST UPDATE! MUST MUST MUST! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! Clap
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
awesome   update Ankita! Big smile
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW loved it continue soon hunn...cant wait for your next update ..lovely!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Big smile Big smile

Go to top