Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 - Page 76

Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Part 55

[It's the morning after the suhaag raat…they were still sleeping…Sagar had his arms around Vidya and Vidya had her arms on his chest…they both have a cute small smile on their lips...]

[Vidya woke up slowly…and when she opened her eyes she saw sagar and his cute smile…and the way they were positioned…her smile got even bigger when she saw how cute Sagar looked when he was sleeping…]

[She tried to shift around so sagar would loosen his grip…but his grip just got tighter]

V: sagar…[she said softly] [sagar moved his head a little bit] sagar uto naa…

S: Emm…Shone do na Vidya…Im having such a nice comforting sleep…[he just hugged her tighter and his smile was still on]

V: [Vidya found him soo cute…so she pinched his nose ever soo slightly with soo much love]

S: [His eyes open in surprise] vidya…..

V: Ur sooo cute u noe that? [she pinched his cheek too]

S: [Sagar smiled at Vidyas comment] No actually but now I noe…Thank u

V: No problem…Now sagar could u do me a favor and let me go…

S; And why should I do that my dear wifey…

V: [vidya smiled at the word wifey] I cant believe that I am…

S: Well u better believe it…becuz this means that u have to deal with my crap for ur whole life..r u ready to do that mrs. Vidya sagar pratap singh?

V: I wouldn't even mind dealing with ur crap in my next life…I love you that much

S: Oh really…I don't…

V: What?!? [Vidya got upset...and she tried to push herself away from sagar…using her hands…]

S: What happened Vidya…

V: Let me go sagar…

S: [sagar now understood what was happening] Vidya I was just joking..i love u sooo much…more than u can ever imagine…

V: [Vidyas arms got teary and she hugged sagar back…] Don't u ever joke around about that ever again…cuz I cannot imagine what my life would be like if u didn't love me…

S: Well I always will…[Sagar kissed Vidya's head]

V: Ok now enough of this lovey dovey talk…I think we should get ready and go downstairs now cuz what will everybody think…

S: They will think that we had an amazing suhaag raat and because of it we slept really late and that's why we're late [he smiled naughtily]

V: Sagar…..[sounding annoyed]

S: Ok fine…here go…[He let go of Vidya…and she went to the bathroom to take a shower…]

[While sagar was waiting he just sat on his bed and remembered everything that happened last night and smiled…he was lost in his thoughts when Vidya said something]

V: Sagar?!?!?! [she yelled from the bathroom]

S: ya….

V: umm  I forgot my clothes…can u give me them…

S: Yep….[then he realized what his mom had said…] But wait…ur stuff is still at ur house…

V: Arrggg…what do I wear now?

S: umm here ill give u my kurta…for now…itll fit like a dress on u…wear it for now and ill go get ur stuff…

V: Ummmmmmmm…. Ok..

[after 2 mins Vidya comes out wearing Sagar's kurta…which is up to her knees…]

[Sagar was just about to leave when he heard the bathroom door open…he turned around]

S: Umm vidya ill go get ur clothes u just sit here and wait…and ill be back soon…[he was putting his watch on so he didnt realize how vidya looked until he looked up…and when he did..he was shocked…he had never imagined vidya like this….his jaw dropped]

V: What? [Vidya looked at herself up and down…then put her wet hair behind her ear]

S: [Sagar walked up to vidya and looked at her up and down] U look….wow…amazing…

V: [Vidya blushed] Thanx

S: Umm…one second [Sagar saw a strand of vidya's hair in front of her face…so he moved it with his hand while he brushed her cheek…Vidya felt a tingle inside of her…she blushed even more…] You noe Vidya when u blush u make me go nuts…the expression on ur face and the redness of ur cheek just make me want to..want to…faint right here…

V: [Vidya blushed even more…]

S: See like that…omg I could spend my whole day just looking at u…

V: [Vidya was getting really  shy now] Accha now go [she turned him around and lightly pushed him towards the door…]

[While sagar was walking out the door he turned around and blew Vidya a kiss…]

[Vidya pretended like she caught it and she turned around…she held her fist that had the "kiss" in it close to her heart]

V: [she smiled shyly] I love  it when u look at me like that sagar…it makes me go nuts…

---------------------------------------?------------------------------------

hey guys

i hope u like this part =D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome update! Fantastic! Marvealous! Just loved it! IT was wonderful! I just fainted....

Ok im back..but i must say that update was de best ever!!! Continue soon!

Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww OMG that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee....lovely update anki dear, very very very very very ADORABLE, cant stop reading it lol loved it..
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwww!!!!!AWWW!!!!!! AWW!!!!!!!!  omg i cant stop awwing!!! lol
i LOVEDLOVED LOVED IT!!! AMAZING!!!  adrable!!! they make each other go nuts..AWW!! ok ill stop i dont wanna fill up the whole page with awwing..
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Ankita that was so cute! keep it up!😃
narmz thumbnail
wow....Anky awesome update....very nice i went nuts reading it 😆.....hurry update quick cnt wait
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hehe, Anki you have started with besharmi too now...
The update was the best ever!!!!!!
AWESOME, MARVELOUS, FABOLOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pliiiiiiiiiiiiish cont soon!!!!

Love Charri<3

Ankuu thumbnail
Awww thanx for all ur awesome comments guys 😳
they really mean alot to me 😊
Ankuu thumbnail

Part 56

[Vidya  was bored waiting for sagar so she sat on her bed to watch TV…after about 15 mins Sagar came back…and his face was red…and he was panting]

S: Omg…[he was taking deep breaths]

V: [Vidya looked up and was in shock when she saw Sagar in this state] What happened sagar?!? [she ran up to him]

S: [Sagar put down her suitcase] What the hell do u have in this bag Vidya? [he was catching his breath] It like the most heaviest thing ever… [He put his hands on his knees and he bent down trying to catch his breath]

V: ahahaha awww im srry…[She put a hand on his back] Here ill get  u some water…[She went over to get him some water..when she turned around she saw Sagar plop down on the bed…] [she was still giggling]

S: Wow I never thought suitcases can be sooo heavy…shhessh I think it broke my back…

V: Ahaha here sagar…take some water….[Sagar got up and drank the water quickly while Vidya took a towel and wiped the sweat off of his face…] And I thought u were strong sagar…

S: Hey what do u mean you thought I was strong…I am strong…

V: uh huh….im sure [Vidya was teasing sagar]

S: So what? You don't believe me…

V: nooo I believe you [she said sarcastically]

S; Accha fine [Sagar got up and started coming close to Vidya…]

V: Sagar [Vidya was slowly backing away] Sagar….kya….Sagar…[scream…]

S: [Sagar picked her up...and started twirling her around] [They were both laughing and having fun when they heard someone knock on their door] [Their stood a servant with his back facing away from them…]

S: kaka….

Servant: Umm sagar baba…[he was looking away] Mame saab is calling you and dulhann downstairs…

S: Tell her we'll be there in 15 mins…

Ser: Ji baba…

[As soon as the servant went away…Sagar had a confused look on his face…he looked at Vidya and saw that she was blushing crazy….and her eyes were closed and she she had her head tucked in Sagar's chest]

[Sagar put her down]

S: Vidya…tumhe aur kaka ko kya hua? Why are you guys so shy?

[Sagar hadn't realized that Vidya was still just wearing his kurta that only came up to her knees until Vidya looked at herself…and then he suddenly realized how kaka had seen them…]

S: Oooooooo….o. my bad…

[Vidya ran to the washroom while grabbing the first thing she could find in her suitcase…]

[Sagar just smiled and dropped on his bed]

S: Sagar…kaka kya souch rahe hongay? Ke tum kitne naughty ho…haha

[After 10 mins Vidya and Sagar both went downstairs…and greeted their parents]

SM: Vidya beta…

V: Ji aunty..i mean maa…[she smiled]

SM: [smiled back at Vidya] we have a tradition in our house when a new dulhann enters into our lives...you have to make a sweet dish of some sort….for us…and we have to start of our day with that…

S: Pshhh…hahahaha [Sagar burst out laughing] Mom….Vidya? Cooking? Oh no no no no no…They don't ever go in the same sentence….

V: [Vidya got mad] Sagar…be quiet…I can cook ok….just cuz uve never seen me cook doesn't mean I can ok…[then she turns to SM and smiles…] Maa ill go to the kitchen right now…[then she stomps on sagar's foot and leaves…]

S: Owww…[Sagar holds on to his foot and hops around while SM and SD laugh]

-------------in the kitchen----------------

V: Kaka…can u give me some rice....[she gave him the ingredients  she needed]

Kaka: Here beti…ill be right back…Thakurain ji told me to do some work…

V: Ji kaka…[she smiled and he left]

V: [Then Vidya turned around and got back to cooking] What does sagar think of himself? So he thinks I cant cook eh…ill show him…[she was ranting on about sagar under her breath when she felt someones arms around her waist..]

[She looked back and saw it was sagar…she quickly turned back around and continued to do her work with an annoyed look on her face…Sagar put his chin on her shoulder]

S: Vidya…[She didn't reply back] Eh Vidya… Im srry yaar…

V: [Vidya lightly elbowed him in the stomach] Jao yaha se…I don't want to talk to u…

S: Oww…[he took one hand from around her waist and rubbed his stomach…But his other arm tightened even more] Oh come on Vidya…u noe I was only joking….besides ive never seen u cook or heard about u cooking…so I guess it took me by surprise… Come on im really srry…[he then lightly kissed her shoulder where his chin was and as he was he heard a spoon drop…]

[He turned around to see who it was..and it was our kaka…]

[When sagar met his gaze…kaka looked away…]

[Sagar and Vidya got embarrassed…and out of embarrassment Sagar ran out of the kitchen]

V: [And Vidya picked up the kheer that she made and also exited the kitchen while blushing]

--------------in the dinning room--------------

[Vidya served everyone kheer but she still was annoyed with sagar]

[As everyone put a spoon of kheer in their mouths Vidya got scared]

SD: [he made a disgusted face] This is the……[Vidyas eyes widened] BEST kheer I have ever tasted….

SM: I agree…Excellent job dulhann….[she smiled and Vidya smiled in relieve…] What did u think sagar…since this is ur favourite sweet dish…

S: I LOVED IT!!!!

SM: I can see that…since u finished it in 2 spoons…But sagar don't u think u owe Vidya an apology?

S: Yes mom…im srry vidya…

V: Its ok…[Vidya said with a fake smile but she was still annoyed and Sagar could see that…]

SD: Dulhann ye hai tumhara prize for this wonderful kheer…Honeymoon tickets to Venice.....

Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1st!! will commenet after reading!!