Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 (Page 53)

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Part 33
Recap: SV reach the hospital with the help of RanKan. Sagar carries Vidya into the operation theatre…When asked by Ranbir to go and get his hand fixed, Sagar refuses and says that he won't move until Vidya is alright.

[Sagar just stood..there leaning against the door of the operation theater where he could see Vidya…]
[Kanya walked up to Sagar.]
K: You really love her don't you…
S: [Sagar looked up at Kanya…and said] Yep…more than my life….

---------Continuation----------
[Just then the doc comes out…Sagar rushed to the doc…]
S: Is she ok??? How is she now????
Doc: We cannot say anything as of yet….
S: But what happened????
[The doctor jus rushed out...]
[Over some time….he saw soo many people run in and out of the room…he was so worried…]
[He went over to a small temple in the hospital…]
S: Shambunathji you have to make sure that she is fine…You cant let anything happen to her...

[Just as he finishes turning around…he saw a doctor come out of Vidya's room]
[He ran over to the doc…]
S: Doctor how is she doing now???
Doc: A lot of blood…has been lost from the head…so she might go into a coma…
S: WhAT?!?! But isn't there anything that u can do… (he said in shock)
Doc: Well we need to get some blood for her…but our hospital and the nearest blood bank is out of her blood type…
S: Which one is it??
Doc: O +
S: Wait….I think that's my blood group…
Doc: That's fantastic…[the doc looked at Sagar carefully] But you don't look like ur in the state to donate blood…
S: I will do whatever it takes to save her doctor…
Doc: But since you were in the accident too…ur mind is stressed and ur health might get into jeopardy…
S: It doesn't matter [he sounded desperate]…Im telling you…if she's ok and out of danger then nothing in the whole world matters to me… I am even willing to give up my life for her…
Doc: Your wife is soo lucky to have a husband like you Mr.Sagar…who really cares about her… [She smiled]
[The doc turned to the nurse…]
Doc: Sister…take him in for a blood test…and quickly set up the procedure for the blood transfer…
N: yes doctor…
[The nurse hurried off…]
[Sagar suddenly had a sign of hope in his eyes…he felt as If she was going to be fine…he smiled]

--------In the blood transfer room----------
[Sagar was lying down just a few meters away from Vidya…he had a needle in his arm that was taking blood out of his arm while Vidya had a needle that was bringing Sagar's blood into her body…]
[She was unconscious while he was just lying there looking at her…he was admiring how calm and serene while she was sleeping…he was soo glad that she was with him…he was soo happy that hopefully…no he was sure that she would feel better]

[In the background Tum Se Hi played as Sagar was remembering the times spent with Vidya…which gave him even more hope…]

[After a while… he suddenly snaps out of his thoughts when he hears Vidya say…]

---------------------------------?-------------------- -----------

hey guys Big smile
im srry this update took me soo long to post....
Ive been really busy
Hope u understand Smile

Edited by anki4life - 11 June 2008 at 3:29pm

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Part 33
Recap: SV reach the hospital with the help of RanKan. Sagar carries Vidya into the operation theatre…When asked by Ranbir to go and get his hand fixed, Sagar refuses and says that he won't move until Vidya is alright.

[Sagar just stood..there leaning against the door of the operation theater where he could see Vidya…]
[Kanya walked up to Sagar.]
K: You really love her don't you…
S: [Sagar looked up at Kanya…and said] Yep…more than my life….

---------Continuation----------
[Just then the doc comes out…Sagar rushed to the doc…]
S: Is she ok??? How is she now????
Doc: We cannot say anything as of yet….
S: But what happened????
[The doctor jus rushed out...]
[Over some time….he saw soo many people run in and out of the room…he was so worried…]
[He went over to a small temple in the hospital…]
S: Shambunathji you have to make sure that she is fine…You cant let anything happen to her...

[Just as he finishes turning around…he saw a doctor come out of Vidya's room]
[He ran over to the doc…]
S: Doctor how is she doing now???
Doc: A lot of blood…has been lost from the head…so she might go into a coma…
S: WhAT?!?! But isn't there anything that u can do… (he said in shock)
Doc: Well we need to get some blood for her…but our hospital and the nearest blood bank is out of her blood type…
S: Which one is it??
Doc: O +
S: Wait….I think that's my blood group…
Doc: That's fantastic…[the doc looked at Sagar carefully] But you don't look like ur in the state to donate blood…
S: I will do whatever it takes to save her doctor…
Doc: But since you were in the accident too…ur mind is stressed and ur health might get into jeopardy…
S: It doesn't matter [he sounded desperate]…Im telling you…if she's ok and out of danger then nothing in the whole world matters to me… I am even willing to give up my life for her…
Doc: Your wife is soo lucky to have a husband like you Mr.Sagar…who really cares about her… [She smiled]
[The doc turned to the nurse…]
Doc: Sister…take him in for a blood test…and quickly set up the procedure for the blood transfer…
N: yes doctor…
[The nurse hurried off…]
[Sagar suddenly had a sign of hope in his eyes…he felt as If she was going to be fine…he smiled]

--------In the blood transfer room----------
[Sagar was lying down just a few meters away from Vidya…he had a needle in his arm that was taking blood out of his arm while Vidya had a needle that was bringing Sagar's blood into her body…]
[She was unconscious while he was just lying there looking at her…he was admiring how calm and serene while she was sleeping…he was soo glad that she was with him…he was soo happy that hopefully…no he was sure that she would feel better]

[In the background Tum Se Hi played as Sagar was remembering the times spent with Vidya…which gave him even more hope…]

[After a while… he suddenly snaps out of his thoughts when he hears Vidya say…]

-------------------------?----------------------------
hey guys Big smile
im srry i couldnt write the update any sooner
hope u guys dont think its a drag on Smile

Edited by anki4life - 11 June 2008 at 3:28pm
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
my bad it posted twice hehe Tongue Embarrassed
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
haha...sowwie Embarrassed ur update was fab i jus luv ur FanFic its jus awesome ur style of writing is soo unique if u noe wat i mean....please please countinue soon as i already told u im very impatient LOL
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
omg! omg ! that was such a.... i dont even have the words to describe it! ankita u did a fantastic job! im kissing the screen as usual.. anyhoo great job PLEEJ continue soo! Clap
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
OH MYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDD....WHAT IS WRONG WITH UR FF ANKII....LIKE SERIOUSLY UR KEEPING ME AWAY FROM MY STUDIES...WHAT IS THIS...LMAO...I LOVED ITLIKE LOVED IT LIKE SEROIUSLY CONTINUEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by narmz

haha...sowwie Embarrassed ur update was fab i jus luv ur FanFic its jus awesome ur style of writing is soo unique if u noe wat i mean....please please countinue soon as i already told u im very impatient LOL

awww thanx so much hun Heart Smile
that means soo much to me Smile
and i will try to continue today Smile

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

omg! omg ! that was such a.... i dont even have the words to describe it! ankita u did a fantastic job! im kissing the screen as usual.. anyhoo great job PLEEJ continue soo! Clap

AWW thanx soo much moomoo Smile
haha glad u kissed the screen again Tongue

Go to top