Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 (Page 45)

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutey55

OMG ANKITA!!!! that was amazing, im always in luv with ur updates<<3
and i love u<<3
plz cont soon<3

Aww thanx soo much tamzz Heart and love u too hun Big smileBig smileBig smile

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BMTDlvr8

OMG OMG OMG!!! YOUR UPDATE TODAY WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN TODAY!!

Awww thanx sooo much hun Big smileBig smileBig smile i really appreciate ur comment Smile
and ill try my best to update again today.....
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Part 31
Recap: Everyone was mocking SV and making them embarrassed… Vidya thought Shalu was Sagar… All of them left the cottage and Chinu and Shalu went with Addi and Simmi in their car…while SV came in the other car…

----In the car----
[Sagar was driving the car…him and Vidya took the car this time…while Chinu and Shalu went with Addi and Simmi…]
[Sagar and Vidya were talking the whole time…Sagar just couldn't stop looking at Vidya…]
V: SAGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! [You see a truck coming towards them….honkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk]

---------------Continuation---------------

[Sagar quickly steered the car to the right….he tried to stop the car….but the brakes even seemed like the now had failed…Sagar and Vidya's car ending up hitting a tree….]
[Vidya's head hit the dashboard of the car….and her head was bleeding very hard….the glass of the car's windshield had also broken because of the impact of the car hitting the tree]
[The glass was all over the place…]
[Sagar on the other hand…was not as badly hurt….his head had only hit the steering wheel once…but the air bag in the car for the safety of the driver had popped out in time so Sagar wasn't that badly impact….]
[Vidya was lying there unconscious…and so was Sagar but he hadn't completely passed out as of yet]

[The front car of the Car had been completely destroyed…]

[Sagar all of a sudden awoke…he yelled out Vidya's name….because he just realized that he was not alone in the car…he turned to look at Vidya…and saw the state that she was in….]
S: VIDYA…..VIDYA WAKE UP VIDYA….VIDYA!!!! [He got tears in his eyes and he started crying]
[He lifted up her head and was examining it….he quickly got out of the car and went to Vidya's side of the car…]
[He opened the door…and decided to get Vidya out of the car…. As he was taking her out…a piece of glass….hurt his hand and his hand was now bleeding…]
S: Owww…..[he looked at the cut…but decided that Vidya was more important to him..then the stupid cut…]
[He took her out of the car…he laid he down on the ground beside the glass…but first he made sure that there was no glass on the ground, where he was putting her…so she wouldn't get hurt…]
[He checked to see if Vidya was still breathing…he checked to see if Vidya would wake up or someone respond to him…]
[He tried everything possible but she wouldn't respond…he thought of calling Shalu to tell them what happened but when he went to the car to get his cell phone he saw that the phone had gotten smashed….]
[He had no other choice so he picked up Vidya in his arms…and ran to the road….he looked everywhere for a car or someone who could help take his Vidya to the hospital…]
[Then all of a sudden he realized that Vidya had always believed in her god Shambunathji…he looked up at the sky and asked him to help his biggest devotee Vidya…]
[Sagar ran everywhere…he was now losing hope….but no Sagar decided that he couldn't give up his hopes becuz if he did how would his love survive…]
[He was running to the other side of the road as he saw a telephone booth but when he was crossing….he got blinded by the headlights of the car that was headed towards him….]
S: NOOOO!!!!! [he looked at Vidya]

------------------------?------------------------

Hey guys Big smile\
since you guys wanted me to update again....i did...
but im soo srry for such a short boring update....

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
omg that was soo sad. But it was amazing! u did a great job in showin sagar's concern. instead of kissing the screen now im crying over it. I WONT ASK U TO CONTINUE TODAY BUT PLEEJ CONTINUE TOM! THANK U SOO MUCH! I LOVED IT! NOW I MUST CRY ! Clap Cry LOL
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
ommmmGG i loved it<<<<<<<333333333333
plZ cont sooooooOOOn<<3
bmtd15 Senior Member
bmtd15
bmtd15

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
omg i totally loved it.. ur genius Ankita..   Clap ur the best writer ever..
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
intense update Ankita! awesome job! Big smile
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
omg ankiiiiiiiiiii like ur killing me here...tht was tooooooooo short...please..longer ones..they are tooooooooooooo goooooooooooooodddddddddd..i loved it hunni Clap

Go to top