Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 (Page 36)

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
im veryy impatient tooooooooooo com on ankiiiii UPDATE PLEASEEEE Smile

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
heyy guys...srry i had some work to do....but i wil write the update right now...srry to keep u waiting Smile
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anki4life

heyy guys...srry i had some work to do....but i wil write the update right now...srry to keep u waiting Smile

YEY! i cant wait!

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
ANKITA omg that was fantabulousssssssssss
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze update asap Clap
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Part 27 – Special Update Part 2 Big smile
Precap: Sagar surprised Vidya by decorating the whole beach for her. He told her "Happy 4 years of Friendship Vidya…" A lot of SV scenes

[Sagar took the bouquet of the table and gave it to Vidya….]
V: Aww thanx Sagar…my favourite… Blue roses… [she smiled really big.]
[Sagar told her he will be back in 5 mins…She said ok….as soon as he left….Vidya started smiling really big…]
V: [She thinks] he did all of this for me? All of this for me? I am sooo lucky….I have to tell him tonight for sure…I cannot keep my feelings hidden any longer… [She smiled]

---------------Continuation----------------

[Sagar comes back with 2 plates full of food….it was all of Vidya's favourite food.]

S: Food is now served Ma'am! [he smiled]
V: Umm Sagar I have to tell you something…
S: No first we have to eat…I am soooo hungry! Please Vidya. [He does a cute puppy face Embarrassed ]
V: Ok fine. Omg…this is all my fav food. [she smiled really big]
S: I noe….thats why I got it Big smile
V: aww Sagar you're sooo sweet Smile She leans over the table and pinches his cheeks]
S: Hey!
V: [Giggled] Btw Sagar this food is amazing...
S: Thanx Big smile
[While eating they were taking…but Sagar saw a little bit of rice on Vidya's face...Vidya was still talking when he started leaning over the table towards her…he wasn't aware of his surroundings…all he saw was Vidya and the rice…he leaned over and slowly bushed the rice off of Vidya's face. He just left his hand on her cheek where the rice were for a while…they had an eye-lock….just then the phone rings]
V: Hello?
Sh: Vidya where r u???? You or Sagar aren't home!
V: Don't worry Shalu…I'm with Sagar Big smile
V: Don't wait up for us…we might be a bit late… [Just then Shalu understood what Vidya meant…she smiled…]
Sh: Ok and GUD LUCK HUN…imam leave you 2 alone now…
V: thanx and bye…

S: Who was that?
V: Shalu…
S: Oh… hey listen I wanted to show you something…Come here [Sagar took her in the middle of the beach] Close your eyes…and no peeking Vidya….
V: Ohhh another surprise?? Ok…
S: [he quickly took out a box in his hand…He held it out in front of Vidya…] Vidya? Open your eyes…
V: [She opened her eyes…she saw the box and was speechless…she just looked at sagar in a confused/ curious way…] What is it?
S: [He opened the box…there was a necklace in the box…the necklace had a heart shaped pendant….]

V: [Vidya just looked in to Sagar's eyes…searching for an answer…]
S: Vidya….I noe that you might take our relationship as just friends but I want you to noe what is in my heart. Vidya…I want you to noe that you hold a special place in my heart….you are the one person that I cannot live without… Vidya…I….I…[he put his head down.]
V: I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
S: What!?! [Sagar was totally unsuspecting it….He did not just hear what she said... It was too good to be true.]
V: I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT!
S: I LOVE YOU TOO VIDYA….
[They quickly went to each other and gave each other the biggest hug ever…this hug did not feel like anything that they had felt before… they both loved it.]

------still hugging----------
S: I cant believe you…you…you love me…I thought you were going to reject me Vidya! But I had to tell you…beside what better time could it have been then to tell you on our 4th year friendship anniversary…Omg Vidya I'm the happiest person in the world…I can't believe it….
V: I never thought I liked you until a couple of weeks before…at first I didn't think I liked you but then this weekend I found out that I didn't just like you….I loved you…. Sagar….
S: Hmm…. [He was enjoying the moment…]
V: I love you to death and I want you to noe…that no matter whatever happens…I will always be by your side. [She smiled really big]
S: I love you more Vidya…
V: No you don't….I love you more…
S: Nooo I love you more….[They broke of the hug and at the moment they were arguing about who loves who more…]
V: sagar…you noe you cant win…
S: Vidya….[He bends down and kisses her cheek…]
V: [Vidya just blushes and puts her head on Sagar's chest…]
S: Vidya…here I want you to always keep this necklace with you…It will remind you of our love as well as it will remind you that our hearts will always be connected like the two hearts in the necklace…
V: Put it on for me Sagar…
S: ok… [Sagar smiles…he moves her hair off of her one shoulder..when he touches her..Vidya feels this tingly feeling that takes over her whole body…]
[They are still facing each other so sagar is trying to put the necklace on her from the front…Vidya and Sagar's faces are soo close…Sagar was leaning in closer as he was putting on the necklace…Vidya and him just kept on looking into each other's eyes…As sagar finished putting on the necklace…
[Sagar's lips met Vidya's soft lips…They both closed their eyes…his hand went onto her shoulders and they slid down to her hands and he held them.]
[They were both having a very long kiss….both of them felt like they were free….free from everything around them…he felt like the whole world was there's….They kissed until they borh couldn't breath anymore….]
V: [she opened her eyes…she was now blushing…] Thanks Sagar…
S: For what? [he smiled back…]
V: For everything…all of this was perfect….it was like a dream come true…I don't noe how to ever repay you for all that you have done for me….
S: Shut up ok…[he pulled her closer to him and he hugged her…] Don't ever say thank you to me…I only want you to be happy… [He smiled]
[Vidya and Sagar broke out of the hug. They were now just holding hands. They both couldn't stop looking at each other so they let themselves drown in each other's eyes…

---------------------?--------------------------

Hey guys... I hoped you liked this part Big smile Big smile
I'm srry for the delay... Smile
And guys thank you soo much for all of you comments...I love you guys Heart
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Aww there was this other necklace that I liked soooo much....but it wouldnt show on here...so here's the replacement
bmtd15 Senior Member
bmtd15
bmtd15

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
aww this was the best part ever... omg i just love loveeeeeeeeee it...lol Ankita ur like the best writer ever..
um by the way love the necklace it's really cute..
Smile

owww that was the best.. lol

Edited by bmtd15 - 04 June 2008 at 5:50pm
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd15

aww this was the best part ever... omg i just love loveeeeeeeeee it...lol Ankita ur like the best writer ever..
um by the way love the necklace it's really cute..
Smile

owww that was the best.. lol

lol awww thanx hun Big smileBig smileBig smile
I'm glad you liked it Smile
nd the comments that you guys give me...motivate me to write Big smileBig smile
thanx again hun Big smile
keep smiling

Edited by anki4life - 04 June 2008 at 5:51pm

Go to top