Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 (Page 33)

Payal25 IF-Dazzler
Payal25
Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! FANTASTIC UPDATE!!
PLEASE CONTINUE WHEN YOU CAN!! Clap Clap
I hope Sagar's olay Ouch

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........................OMGG....ANKIII U HAVE TO CONTINUE...SERIOUSLY...CONTINUE..IM GOING TO ANNOY YOU UNTIL U CONTINUE...LIKE SERIUSLY CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW Clap
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutey55

omG i think i no wats comin up nextt!!!!!!!
PLX CONT SOON!!
LUV U HUN<3

Aww Unhappy SmileTongue hahah ...who noes u might be wrond tamz....
I will try to continue soon...
luv u too Heart
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal25

OMG!!! FANTASTIC UPDATE!!
PLEASE CONTINUE WHEN YOU CAN!! Clap Clap
I hope Sagar's olay Ouch

Aww thanx Payal Big smileBig smile Heart
I will continue whenever i get time Smile

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushtari

no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........................OMGG....ANKIII U HAVE TO CONTINUE...SERIOUSLY...CONTINUE..IM GOING TO ANNOY YOU UNTIL U CONTINUE...LIKE SERIUSLY CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW CONTINUE NOW Clap

HAHAHAHHAHA MUSHI Heart ur tooooo cute hun....i wonder how many times i have told u this...but u r sooooo cute Tongue
Ill try to continue soon.... Smile I got a lot of skool things going on...so ill see...whenever I get time I will write a lil bit of the update so I can put an update up for sure tmrrw Tongue
hope u understan hun Tongue

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutey55

OMG ANKTA!~!||!!! u totally have to update de next part TODAY and i mean it!1!!! u write soo gooooooodd!! Im nowhere ear as good as u r!! dAmm! PLz plz plz cont sooooooon!!
LOVE, tAMZ

i noe this is kinda late but tamz shut up ok.....I love ur FF and trust me on this one u can write ok! so shut up
and I love u hun Heart
Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by anki4life

Part 25 (ooo wow…never thought it would reach here Smile thanx for supporting me guys Heart )
Recap: SV scene…Vidya imagines a SV scene...Sagar imagines a SV scene…ChinS, SimA scene… SV major scene….Sagar singing to Vidya and them dancing

------After the song finishes-------
[SV were sooo close to each other…they could feel the warmth of each other's body…they were soo lost in each other's eyes Embarrassed…Vidya really wanted to tell him...she wanted to tell him that she loved him so very much…she wanted to tell him that she cannot live without him…that he was her world…she opened her mouth to say something….]
Sim: [ran up to Sagar] SAGAR SAGAR SAGAR!!! OMG THAT WAS SOOO GOOD…come here with me… You really gotta teach Addi how to sing like that…omg that was sooo romantic!!!
[Their eye lock was broken off Unhappy …Vidya now just saw Sagar being pulled away by Simmi… She was sooo sad that she didn't get a chance to tell him…but she thought that next time she saw him alone…she would tell him about her feelings…]
[Shalu came up to Vidya]
Sh: Omg wasn't that sooo sweet…
V: Ya it was….[she smiled but still had a sad face on…]
Sh: What wrong Vidya?
V: Nutting…don't wrry bout it
Sh: You sure?
V: Ya…
Sh: Im soo tired…let's go I wanna go and sleep….

[Everyone went to bed]

----In Vidya's room----
[Vidya couldn't sleep…whenever she closed her eyes…all she could think about was Sagar…she couldn't wait till she got to tell him…]

----The next morning----
[It was 9 am…Vidya had just fell asleep…cuz she was thinking about Sagar all night…Shalu came in to wake Vidya up…]
Sh: Vidya….get up hun….
V: Emmm…let me sleep nah Shalu…
Sh: ok fine…u lazy person…

----It was now 12 pm----
[Vidya finally woke up…]
[She got up…took a shower and went outside…She looked around everywhere…but she couldn't find Sagar…]
[She went up to where the rest of the group was sitting…]
Sim: Hey sleepy head
A: Finally you're awake…
V: srry guys I just couldn't sleep last night…
Ch: It's ok…
V: Listen Chinu do you noe where Sagar is?
Ch: Nope… I haven't seen him all day…
V: Ooo
Sh: well Vidya, Chinu and Addi were going to take me and Simmi for shopping…you wanna come along??
V: No it's ok…u guys go ahead [she put on a fake smile…She couldn't go shopping…she wanted to wait for Sagar…]
A: Alright so we're going to go now…bye
[They all say bye to Vidya…and she does the same…]
[Vidya goes to her porch and just sits there waiting for Sagar…]
[It was now 8 pm…She got a call from Shalu….]
Sh: Hey Vidya…
V: Hey…
Sh: We're going out to dinner…do u want to come?
V: No it's ok…I already ate [She was lieing]…She was too busy waiting that she didn't eat…]
Sh: Alright…we're gonna be late so don't stay up for us…ok?
V: Yep…
Sh: Ok bye
V: Bye and have fun Big smile

[Vidya fell asleep on the porch while waiting…]

----At 11:45 pm----
[Vidya was awoken by a call….]
V: Hello??
Person: Is this Vidya?
V: Yep…
Person: Im srry but Mr.Sagar has been in an accident…he has just been found near the beach…plez come asap..]
V: WHAT?!? [She dropped the phone…]

Hey guys Big smile
Srry for the extremely boring update Unhappy I had to write this update as it will be the transition to my next update…
which will be a special update for this FF...
Srry to bore you to death…
Hope u understand Big smile
Luv u guys Heart
Plez leave comments Smile

no way wuz tht boring u hav a creative way of thing nice and suspenseful LOL

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
^^ at Priya.... Thanks hun Heart Big smile

Go to top