Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 (Page 26)

BMTDlvr8 Senior Member
BMTDlvr8
BMTDlvr8

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
hey. im new here. and i love BMTD.. right now the actual show is kind of making me sad.. but every time i either read bmtd11's or your fanfics. it makes me sooo happy!!! keep it up.. and dont say it was boring.. it was amazing.. i read all the way from page one until here.. please update soon..

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
awww thanx guys...ill be updating today....i just have some guests over....theyll be gone in like 3 hours or soo so ill try to update asap Big smile
love u guys
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
nP ankita yaar!! take ur time, wenever u get de time make de BEST update<<3 hehe
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BMTDlvr8

hey. im new here. and i love BMTD.. right now the actual show is kind of making me sad.. but every time i either read bmtd11's or your fanfics. it makes me sooo happy!!! keep it up.. and dont say it was boring.. it was amazing.. i read all the way from page one until here.. please update soon..

heyyy well to the BMTD section Big smile.....BMTD is awesome!!! (especially sharad Day DreamingEmbarrassed..and ofcourse divyanka Tongue) ...ya and i noe what ur talking about....the show is just getting really draggy right now....buut im just waiting for the AD scenes and sindoora's distruction Tongue LOL haha
and awww thanx hun im soo glad u like my ff Smile....and aww ur sooo sweet Embarrassed
keep smiling hun Big smile
ill try to update soon...i promise
but thanx again
btw u already probably noe my name is ankita but u can call me whatever you like...Tongue

Edited by anki4life - 31 May 2008 at 10:20am
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charri7878

Bored?!!! Are you kidding?! It wasn't boring at all!
I loooooooooooooooved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for the next part! Big smile

Love Charri<333333333333333333333333333333333

aww thanx Charri Heart ur sooo sweet hun Big smile
thanx for liking it Smile
ill try to update asap

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutey55

nP ankita yaar!! take ur time, wenever u get de time make de BEST update<<3 hehe

aww thanx tamz...ur sooo cute huun Big smile lol u always motivate me Smile thanx and ya im working on the update right now...im trying to make it a good update...so it will take me a while Smile cuz i still have guests over Tongue
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Part 22
Recap – SV, along with Shalu and Chinu get to the farmhouse. Chinu and Shalu go outside for a while, SV decide to stay back. SV scene

V: Yep but in all seriousness Sagar…I love hanging out with u… You're such a nice friend and I can always depend on you… I don't think there is anyone in this world who can replace u in my life Big smile [She gives him a long hug…]
S: You noe Vidya… I like how you are just urself around me….u understand me…ur always guiding me..and no matter when I need you…I noe u'll be there for me…if not physically..then mentally… You noe what I mean?
V: Yep
S: Gud and I want you to noe that no matter what happens in the future…we will always always be best friends
V: I wont let anything come in between our friendship Sagar trust me…
S: Vidya….say if I were ever to die…would…u….
V: Shut up! Don't ever say anything about you dying….Or I will slap u..You noe I cant live without you right??? [Vidya gets a bit emotional…so 2 tears fall out of her eyes…]
S: Vidya…Nooo don't [He holds her face with his hands and kisses her cheek….

---Continuation----

[Vidya was shocked and happy at the same time…she felt smthing…it felt sooo right….]
V: [ blushed and as she opened her eyes she saw Sagar sooo close to her face…] [She had a question look on her face]
S: [blushes] You must be wondering what was that for…well im going to tell u….That was my way of saying Thank you for being there for me, thank you soo much for caring for me, for being my best friend, for dealing with all of my stupidness, for everything you have thought me….the meaning of a friend, and the meaning of love…i mean the meaning of life…everything….thanx Vidya [He was still holding her face.]
[Vidya's eyes got teary again…she couldn't believe what had just happened…it was all so perfect…she thought that maybe she does love Sagar after all….She was happy…Very happy…so she just held on to Sagar's hands. They had a very long eyelock….but then all of a sudden the door bell rang…so they quickly got out of the eyelock...]
V: I'll go see who it is…
S: Ya ok [He was still kinda dreaming/ looking at Vidya…so he didn't realize that he was still holding Vidya's face.]
V: Sagar….Hello….
S: Oh srry [He quickly realizes what he was doing…] [He just sees Vidya running towards the door…]

-----Sagar Day Dreaming--------
[He sits there and thinks about this farm house being their [Vidya and Sagar's] house and him and Vidya were married….He could perfectly picture it]
[It's a summer night]
S: [Comes in the door] [He could hear the song dekho Nashe mein playing in the kitchen and Vidya singing along to it….so he decides to be a little naughty]
V: o baby rock da dance floor
rock da dance floor
rock da dance floor
aage bhi yehi shor
peeche bhi yehi shor
rock da dance floor
rock da dance floor
aage bhi yehi shor
peeche bhi yehi shor
S: [was in the Kitchen but Vidya still didn't realize that he was in the house.]
V: [She was still Singing the song ]
jaaneman jaane jahaan     
jo bhi hona hai yahan
is pal mein ho jane de…ho jane de
[Sagar was only waiting for this part. He quickly runs behind her…puts his arms around her waist….he manages to take the remote for the radio and turn the song off… ]
S: Hi my love…
V: What?!? When did you come??
S: Just now... Wow you look sooo pretty today [He puts his head on her shoulder]
V: What happened to you today?? Why are you being soo romantic??
S: You just said ….
jaaneman jaane jahaan     
jo bhi hona hai yahan
is pal mein ho jane de…ho jane de
S: So that's what I'm doing…[He placed a kiss on her back]
V: [giggles] Sagar leave me…. [She elbows him in the stomach and runs away…]
S: Hey… [He starts to run after her…when he finally gets a hold of her…he pushes her to the wall…he was about to kiss her when….]

-----Back to the reality-----
V: Sagar!!!! [Vidya was shaking him]
S: Huh???

------------------------?---------------------------

Hey Guys Heart
srry for the late update
hope you guys like it Big smile
plez leave ur comments Smile

Edited by anki4life - 31 May 2008 at 4:35pm
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
OMG THT WAS SOO BEAUTIFUL! I CANT BELIEVE IT! WOW JUST WOW. U HAVE TO UPDATE LIKE RIGHT NOW! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER! U HAVE TO! U HAVE TO!

Go to top